Normal Topic Whatever happened to Johnny West? (Read 1628 times)
John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Whatever happened to Johnny West?
Apr 18th, 2009 at 11:14pm
Print Post  
An audio tape turned up in the US Embassy in Malaysia.  It was found in 1963, filed and forgotten until a recent inventory.  After extensive tests, it is confirmed to be the last recored words of legendary explorer and adventurer, Johnny West.
   Johnny West was the second son of WW 1 pilot Jonathan West, and British Nurse Jocelyn Easton.  He was born in the summer of 1919.  Right after graduating West Point, he went on to serve in the US Navy.  He served valiantly, fllying many missions in WW2.  He was downed twice over Germany, turning up, not once, but twice at his own memorial service!   The second time, his buddy, and best man,  Terry  Perry,  had a cold keg of beer ready for him.  He won the Congressional Medal of Honor for singlehandedly capturing 30 Nazi soldiers.
   After the war, the 6' 2", sandy blond blue eyed war hero went to Africa for an extended safari.  He stayed on, earning a living as a tour guide and explorer.  It is believe that it was during this time that he was recruited by the US government to become a special agent.
   He was spotted in Tibet in 1951, China in 53, Siberia in 54.  He was also seen in Japan in the winter of 54 where he developed a limp.
       The wounded West, returned home, and semi retired.   Wearing a leg brace, he made numerous television appearences.   During this time period ( 55- 58)  he was heavily marketed.  It seemed every kid in America owned a Johny West cap gun, or a Johnny West Lunch Box.  Every school yard was filled with his famous catch phrase, "OK, ramblers, lets get ramblin'."    He was every where.  Everywhere until he disappeared.
      No one knows were Johnny was during the years 1959 and 1960.   He came back into the public, looking swallow and haggard.  He booked  what was to be his last public appearance on the Tonight Show with Steve Allen.  When Steve asked him what he was up to for the past two years,  a nervous and stuttering West replied, "Not much,  just flying rockets to the moon."     The line was a big hit.     Two months latter he was killed in Palestine by a Pro Palestine  terror cell.   
    It is assumed he made the tape in Israel, but this is not confirmed.   The voice is raspy and in stilted whispers.      The last known words of American Legend,  Johnny West are as follows.   What they mean is still up to debate.

"....I had to st angle him to get it, but, man, this cup is killer.  What an ugly thing.  I can't believe I have it.   This is history, man!.  I bet Clean wouldn't touch this thing with oven mitts. ( laughter)   OK, Ramblers, time to get rambling.  I have  a cup to deliever.  I just hope this thing does what its supposed to do."
« Last Edit: Apr 18th, 2009 at 11:32pm by John »  

I am scary, very, very scary.
IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Re: Whatever happened to Johnny West? ( Top Secret)
Reply #1 - Apr 20th, 2009 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
Top Secret: Rated for Bishop level and above.

The Secret History of Johnny West.

All but a few of Johnny West's years of life are accounted for.  Its those few missing years that show just how extraordinary this man was.

It was believed that he was recruited into the Secret Seven by Mr. Clean in 51.  With the Seven he traveled the world uncovering mysteries and fighting international terrorists.   It was he who lead the expedition to capture a live Yeti.   Not only did West bring back a Yeti pup ( Mr. Frosty Face as he named him), but he discovered a hyper node as well.   

See Chess file *Hyper nodes*

This hyper node contained the occult city of Shamballa.   West stayed in the city for six months.  It was then that he learned his mysterious "Tibetan Mesmerism" that he so bragged about.

In '54 he mapped out the Cathedral Of Ice located under the permafrost in frozen Siberia.  He was the first white man to become one of the Singing Monks*.

In Japan in the fall of 54, West was wounded in the leg by the  August Shogun. This wound led to his retirement from adventuring.
   He can be accounted for until early 58 where he went missing again.
    Mr. Clean himself confirmed that West was tapped to be the pilot for the Artemis Project, the first manned rocket flights to the Moon.  He flew to the moon and back twice between 58 and 59. 
    His wounded leg proved to be such a hindrance to him that he caused the Artemis Three to be aborted, costing Mr. Clean millions of dollars and over a year of lost work.  Humiliated,  West begged for one more mission.
     He left for Palestine in 1961. It was here that West was thought killed by Pro Palestine fighters.  He did fight some Palestinians, but it was a bar fight, and West was not hurt.  He was severely wounded by Si Fan, under the direction of Sin Tzu ( who Sax Rohmer modeled Fu Manchu after) .   West was smuggling the Black Grail out of a Freemason Safe House to a meeting place for Mr. Clean when he was believed to be killed for real in the Philippines. 
   We know now what really happened in Manila that day.   A critically wounded West drank from the Black Grail hoping the abilities it would confer would save his life.   The gamble paid off.   It healed his body, but warped his soul.  West empowerd by the evil of the cup, fought and killed Sin Tzu, and took his place as head of the Assassin Nation.  He put Sin Tzu' grandson  Sin Khan as his chief general.   Taking the name the Secret Shogun, partly to hide his identity, partly to drop a hint to Mr. Clean.  CHESS believes that part of West wanted to be caught.  That some deep part of him is trying to let people know who he is.
    The Secret Shogun is now the undisputed ruler of the Assassin Nation, the Si Fan,  the Kodo Cult,  and through his general Sin Khan; the Japanese Tongs.  He is believed to be the greatest hand to hand combatant on earth.  He single handedly defeated  CHESS agents Channel,  Loup Garou, and Col Marshal Strong.  He is world class threat.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Re: Whatever happened to Johnny West?
Reply #2 - Jun 6th, 2009 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
Requesting access to files on Channel , Loup Garou and Col Marshal Strong.

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #3 - Jun 10th, 2009 at 10:57pm
Print Post  
You just gave me an idea. I have to make a new thread called the Graveyard.

IP Logged

Avenger

I Love Comic's and RP.
V&V got me started

Reply #4 - Jun 6th, 2010 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
cool more stuff on West! I just saw his name in another idea thread so now i have info on the grieving husband

If something seems to good to be true, it's best to shoot it,just to be safe
IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #5 - Jun 6th, 2010 at 9:58pm
Print Post  
He never married Gina the Jungle Queen.  She married another man who raised her and West's son as his own until his death a few years ago.  He was a good, normal, unadventurous family orientated man.
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2010 at 3:24pm by John »  

IP Logged

Avenger

I Love Comic's and RP.
V&V got me started

Reply #6 - Jun 7th, 2010 at 9:57am
Print Post  
Thanks

If something seems to good to be true, it's best to shoot it,just to be safe
IP Logged