Normal Topic The Encyclopedia Galactica (Read 1153 times)
John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

The Encyclopedia Galactica
Apr 25th, 2010 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
This thread is a list of all the extraterrestrial worlds discovered so far in my game.  I will write up a general description here, then give a link to a more detailed description in each planet’s own thread.  Each world’s technology level will be rated from 0-5.
   0   means they are without any technology.  Pretty much on the level of cavemen

1       means they have the equivalent of Earth’s Bronzed Age to Iron Age

2      is roughly that of the Middle Age, with larger government, armies and the rudiments of science and medicine.
  3      Equivalent to the industrial age
  4      Nuclear technology
  5      Manned spaceflight is common, not to its satellite, but beyond its home star system and colonies
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2010 at 2:16pm by John »  

I am scary, very, very scary.
IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Moev
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2010 at 2:05pm
Print Post  
  The Moevian Empire was discovered to be monitoring the Earth for a few years.  They have noticed that the Earth has been containimated by  alien tech from the B'nee.  They don't know whether to accept Earth in to the Interstellar Community, or to destroy it.
    They have changed their stance, and are opening formal relations with Earth after some if Earth's metahumans defeated some of their metas.  They think only a species of advanced standing could accomplish this.

They are a level 5 race.  Their world about one third larger than Earth and they have a dry dusty enviornment with a gravity of 1.5.

The average Moevian is shorter than an human, with gray skin, reflective black eyes, black hair and nails, and about twice as heavy.   Their soliders are feared throughout the galaxy.

They are a very religous, and imperialistic race.
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2010 at 9:04pm by John »  

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Skaarpos
Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2010 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
Skaarpos is a small, remote world that is pretty much left alone due to its's seeming lack of life, and harsh enviornment.   Three Earthmen have learned the truth about this world.

It is a world about 75% of the size of the Earth, orbiting a binary system of a Red Giant and a white dwarf.  It has a dry, hot surface.   Its gravity is .9 that of Earth.

The Skaarpi possess a level 4 technology and are natural pacifists, and very peaceful.   Most are fungus farmers and scientists.
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2010 at 2:11pm by John »  

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

The Chironduk Confederacy
Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2010 at 9:41pm
Print Post  
The Chironduk Confederacy is a loose organisation of worlds held together by there mutual hatred of The Moevian Empire.They are individual worlds, and small empires that only wish to NOT be enslaved by the Moevians.   The Confederacy and the Empire have been at war since humans were in trees.
  Their capital is on a moon of a gas giant in the Ges System.
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2010 at 10:15pm by John »  

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

The Torgee Worlds
Reply #4 - Apr 25th, 2010 at 10:31pm
Print Post  
  The Torgee Worlds are a group of worlds not aligned with either the Moevian Empire nor the Chirunduk Confederacy.   They are a group by default, not design.    They are also the closest group to the Earth in distance.  There are five Torgee worlds; the B'nai, The Sern, The Tarpak, The Aarmax, and the Blee.
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2010 at 10:58pm by John »  

IP Logged

>