Normal Topic Character Idea (Read 1499 times)
Avenger

I Love Comic's and RP.
V&V got me started

Character Idea
May 6th, 2010 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
Since for some reason my e-mail of this did not get through I figured I would put it here. If it goes then I know  dsummer will get it. This character I was developing to play in Champions,but I would like to play V&V again so I re wrote some of his history to fit Empire City background

Stalker

Identity: Secret
Legal Status: Citizen of the United States with no criminal record, presumed dead
Date of Birth: May 17,1970
Place of Birth: San Diego, California
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: Morgan (father/deceased), Rebecca (mother/deceased)
Group Affiliation: United States Navy Seal, missing in action
Base of Operations: Empire City, USA

History:
    Keith's father was an electrical engineer. The family moved to Empire City during Keith's preteen years. Morgan had a teaching job at ESU. He had some minor trouble adjusting in high school. While in school Keith took a job as a bike messanger. Unknown to him, he was working in-directly for the Marcucci family. As graduation approached, some of his business contacts helped him to get an appointment to the Naval Academy at Annapolis. While there he played defensive end for the Midshipmen. A driven student, he worked diligently to prepare for his military service. He served for two years before joining the Seals. His father passed of a heart attack while he was away on his first mission. Returning to Empire City as soon as he could, he was on hand for a mafia drive by shooting. His mother was a casualty of the shooting. ECPD frowns upon Keith's attempts to get involved in catching the shooters. He returns to active duty and ships out over seas. He volunteers for a black op program that takes soldiers from all branches of the service. It is intended to produce super soldiers. The project includes high tech weaponry as well as experimental drugs and hypnosis. The Program was actually funded by terrorist groups. (Unknown to the volunteers) The United States government listed all 8 volunteers as MIA. For the next two years these men worked throughout the world as assassins and hired muscle. It isn't until 1999, that Keith realized that his employers are wrong. he had been sent to attack US Marines. Returning to base, he enlists the aide of Craig Saunders. Saunders is his tech / handler for the terrorists. They take with them the helmet and body armor Keith had been using on his missions. Unknown to Keith, Craig has taken some money from the coffers of their former employers. Craig uses the money to pay for Stalker's war on crime.

Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 240 lbs.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown

Strength Level:  Stalker has the strength and agility of a man his age, weight, and build who engages in intense regular physical exercise.

Known Powers: None. He is a skilled combatant. He is trained in unarmed combat as well as military tactics and weapons use.

Equipment: The majority of his equipment is what he took from the Project. Body armor that is good against fire arms but has some weak spots versus knives and blades up close. The cape can be used as a glide/parachute. The helmet is his main piece of work. It contains a heads up display. Can send and receive radio frequencies. It's main weapon, it can send out waves that effect a humans emotions, it instills fear in it's target.

If something seems to good to be true, it's best to shoot it,just to be safe
IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Re: Character Idea
Reply #1 - May 7th, 2010 at 5:51pm
Print Post  
Check your PMs for feedback.

"There is no such things as a dangerous weapon, only dangerous men."

"Nemo me impune lacessit"
YIM  
IP Logged

Doctor Foom
Justice Leaguer

Silver Age relic

Re: Character Idea
Reply #2 - May 12th, 2010 at 6:48pm
Print Post  
Nice character concept. Welcome, avatar!

IP Logged

>