Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Topic Tools
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Hello forum. You're who --? (Read 11094 times)
AlabasterKnight
Justice Leaguer

Heroing since 1979.

Hello forum. You're who --?
Jun 24th, 2010 at 11:08am
Print Post  
Greetings & Salutations.

Even though I already started posting, I thought I would be polite and put myself out there in this intro -

My name is James Bishop and for about 25 years, I have been a graphic artist, writer, idea man and GM/gamer... on the fringe, at the edge, in the wings of the industries....

In 1985, I had the awesome fortune of meeting the Brothers Zircher, three men dedicated to the proposition of great comics, games and art! Before you get the wrong idea, this is not a name-drop or "Ha! I'm somebody!"... these gentlemen are normal guys like you and me.

I learned a lot from Pat; he gave me confidence, knowledge and insight, and advice you just can't get from an art school... allowed me to fine tune a bit.
He is a great human being and always will be a great friend, and I deeply appreciate my fortunate life to know him...

About 13 years ago, I started a venture when a new opportunity arose to take all the material I had run as a GM over 16 years of supehero gaming and 7 gaming group incarnations, pack it into a cohesive universe and publish an indy comic line... Lots of guys put in a lot of hours hammering out continuity and cohesive storytelling and it was beginning to take a final shape when -

Some jackasses decided to use planes as missiles to destroy these really important bank buildings and then my investor dollars flew out the window - in that time of crisis, who'd throw money into a comics start-up?

So my company and its properties have been sleeping in my closet since...

After meeting with the FGU publisher, it's my intent to return the material to its original state and publish it as it should have a long time ago: New adventure and support material for superhero genre games!

I'm very excited to do this and will try to maintain as high of a presence as I can, barring life circumstances not presenting insurmountable obstacles... and on goes the work of bringing these things to you.

Sincerest Regards,

James Bishop. Smiley

If it's not fun, we're not doing it right.

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Re: Hello forum. You're who --?
Reply #1 - Jun 24th, 2010 at 11:36am
Print Post  
James, thank you for sharing that with us. I can't speak for everyone, but I'm glad you decided to check us out, and hope you decide to stay. I look forward to seeing what products you have in the works.

"There is no such things as a dangerous weapon, only dangerous men."

"Nemo me impune lacessit"
YIM  
IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #2 - Jun 24th, 2010 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
Hey,  sounds like you are turning lemons into lemonaide.  When your stuff comes out, I will buy it.  Sounds good.

I am scary, very, very scary.
IP Logged

AlabasterKnight
Justice Leaguer

Heroing since 1979.

Reply #3 - Jun 25th, 2010 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
By the way:

One of the goals in some of my future work being done for V&V/FGU is to accomodate the stories that have come before and recognize contributing creators who were fortunate to publish a V&V product. This means accounting for plots and characters that have come before which have influenced our player base and may influence the perception of the story at hand.

As a long time GM, I know that most campaigns are serial  and when GMs rely on module and supplements for support, GMs are vulnerable to the whims of other creative forces.

V&V should have a consistent universe where all our stories can be considered 'official canon'. Unless, every team of players has Dr. Dimensional in the group, it would be hard to integrate a flow of adventures for some GMs if in fact 'canon' doesn't include all published works. So far the people I've read to know on these boards don't make a distinction that (according to Jeff Dee) not everything published for V&V is 'canon'.

Not everyone's pencil hand writes or draws these fictions and I believe my gifts should be used that V&V's players will be presented with as many pieces to a cohesive  universe as can be had for the money.

I think we need that sort of unity in this game. The brand doesn't need divisive creators saying what belongs and what does not for the community to survive. Too many good creative men and women took too much time from their family and lives to have someone create some weird exclusivity to this cool game.

I pledge to leave it up to the GMs out there what they wish to include in their own universes regardless of what may publish from me and believe me when I say this:

My stories are 'canonical' works'; my stories are usually serial and intertwined and I am very serious about the characters I create...
I limit the amount of clowny characters and focus on believable quality.
I like soap operas and intrigue.
I like the "Oh yeaaaaaaaa, that guy!" response from a player... or...
the "Yea, that guy beat the snot out of me last time"....

And I'll be damned if after as many years as I gave to gaming sessions as a GM, or spent working as an editor, writer, artist, designer and/or art director if anyone is going to dispute that my (finally) published work is 'official' or not.

IP Logged

Brent Rose
Sidekick

I Love V&V!

Reply #4 - Jun 26th, 2010 at 11:15pm
Print Post  
Well, I'm not sure what you mean by "canon," James.  Obviously, everything that everyone creates can't be part of the "official" V&V universe any more than everything that everyone created who played the Marvel Superheroes game became part of the Marvel universe.  Plus, as stifling as it might be to creativity, as Monkey House's lawyer, it's my job to protect Jeff and Jack's intellectual property, so I have to make sure the licenses and characters are protected.  But I'd love to talk to you about how your work might play a part in what we have planned at Monkey House.

IP Logged

Brent Rose
Sidekick

I Love V&V!

Reply #5 - Jun 26th, 2010 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
Well, I'm not sure what you mean by "canon," James.  Obviously, everything that everyone creates can't be part of the "official" V&V universe any more than everything that everyone created who played the Marvel Superheroes game became part of the Marvel universe.  Plus, as stifling as it might be to creativity, as Monkey House's lawyer, it's my job to protect Jeff and Jack's intellectual property, so I have to make sure the licenses and characters are protected.  But I'd love to talk to you about how your work might play a part in what we have planned at Monkey House.

IP Logged

AlabasterKnight
Justice Leaguer

Heroing since 1979.

Reply #6 - Jun 27th, 2010 at 10:38am
Print Post  
Way to twist what I said...
Of course it is absolutely ridiculous to say "everything that everyone creates can't be part of the "official" V&V universe"... I would expect you wouldn't try to paint that blanket assumption with your words...

What I meant is this:
There either is 'canon' or there is not in all the "published" work. I think it's silly and shortsighted to say otherwise.

If it publishes or has published to date with the proper label, then the players make no distinction and in fact, there have been several nods to other creators works in various modules. Why Mr. Dee feels the need to belittle others' contributions to the V&V universe baffles me.

No one is abusing any licensure or property; and I certainly have not seen cameos by proprietary character figures, only mentions by name.

You want to protect the properties of your clients interest, I get it... you're a lawyer.

Let me help you think of it this way:
Let's say that in the halls of superhero RPGs, V&V is the Supreme Court....
Let's Say that Mr. Dee is John Jay....and we would assume that John Jay helped to create the shape that the court took and the procedure.
Mr. Dee saying that only his work is 'canon' is as ridiculous as saying that anyone else who LEGALLY PUBLISHES a V&V isn't; as compared to any ruling that has been recorded and sets precedent of law in our country via the decisions of the Supreme Court not being valid in that forum...

So if the solution is that Jeff has a myopic view of what is acceptable as 'canon' to the players, then it's his prerogative to continue with that thinking.

It would appear that many of the other works are considered 'canon' by the population at large. No one is attacking Mr. Dee or the integrity of his products, and I have too much respect for his accomplishments to allow my work to improperly influence his. My father told me a long time ago that you don't shit where you eat.

And the bottom line is its absolutely insulting for him to say otherwise.
He knows where to reach me. Smiley

IP Logged

Jeff Dee
Apprentice

I Love V&V!

Reply #7 - Jun 27th, 2010 at 10:46am
Print Post  
AlabasterKnight wrote on Jun 27th, 2010 at 10:38am:
Why Mr. Dee feels the need to belittle others' contributions to the V&V universe baffles me.

So, NOT referencing the creations of other writers without their permission constitutes "belittlement"?

Yeah, you're baffled all right.

-Jeff Dee
Monkey House Games

IP Logged

AlabasterKnight
Justice Leaguer

Heroing since 1979.

Reply #8 - Jun 27th, 2010 at 11:02am
Print Post  
Jeff, I didn't say that.
You're splitting hairs...

IP Logged

Brent Rose
Sidekick

I Love V&V!

Reply #9 - Jun 27th, 2010 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
But there isn't any need to argue.  There are magnificent plans in the works for this game, and Jeff isn't trying to be the arbiter of the official canon of the V&V universe.  The simple truth is that Monkey House can't access characters over which it doesn't have clear legal rights (Nomad and Lightning-Fist come immediately to mind), but that doesn't mean those characters won't play a future in what's printed by Monkey House.  That's why I make the open offer for you and others to contact me.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #10 - Jun 30th, 2010 at 3:56pm
Print Post  
James, thanks for sharing that with us.  I look forward to seeing your work.  That's very cool that you know Patrick Zircher.  It would be even cooler if you could talk him into doing some more V&V art in the future (he and Willingham are/were my favorite V&V artists).

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #11 - Jun 30th, 2010 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
I agree that there isn't any need to argue.  I understand how Jeff and company can't afford to consider everything 'official' or 'canon'; if he did he'd have to update (and change) that offical V&V timeline every other day.  With all of the published products - even from the original run back in the 80's - the "universe" starts getting unwieldy, and it becomes easier and easier to have contradictions and paradoxes.

On the other hand, I agree with James that most GMs are going to use all (if not most) of it, so it would be wise for any gaming company to keep in mind that the parts should fit together as an interesting whole.  This is why - if there's already six adventures that center around a circus - the publisher might recommend to the author that they should try a more unique setting (since most players will want to incorporate it as part of their campaign).

IP Logged

Allen Shock
Apprentice

I Love V&V!

Reply #12 - Jun 30th, 2010 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
I think there's a place in this world for V&V adventures that aren't part of the "V&V Universe", as long as they're good.

Allen

IP Logged

Troy...
Apprentice

Reply #13 - Jun 30th, 2010 at 9:51pm
Print Post  
Majestic wrote on Jun 30th, 2010 at 4:03pm:
On the other hand, I agree with James that most GMs are going to use all (if not most) of it, so it would be wise for any gaming company to keep in mind that the parts should fit together as an interesting whole.  This is why - if there's already six adventures that center around a circus - the publisher might recommend to the author that they should try a more unique setting (since most players will want to incorporate it as part of their campaign).

Even if Jeff Dee and Jack Herman don't own the copyrights to works by other authors, it's important not to contradict the other V&V materials.

Good Example: Trouble for Havoc is a module that was published with character conversions for V&V. That module includes a good organization called FORCE. Well we all know that two of the existing V&V modules have a villain/organization named FORCE. Granted, a GM can adapt--but it is better not to create the duplication.

Another example: The amazing module Pre-Emptive Strike mentions a psionic hero named the Rook, whose trainees were called the Rookies. Okay, that works. But it was problematic because the V&V rulebook already introduced the organization CHESS. It makes for a too-bureaucratic universe with two different sets of chess references.

Once question I've always had is why Most Wanted Vol. 1 by Jack Herman and Jeff Dee introduced the villain Leo as the corrupt ruler of Malawi. I went to school with a guy from Malawi and felt bad that V&V was picking on his country.  Sad

« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2010 at 10:01pm by Troy... »  

IP Logged

Allen Shock
Apprentice

I Love V&V!

Reply #14 - Jun 30th, 2010 at 10:39pm
Print Post  
probably because they wanted a character who, like Victor Von Doom, was the ruler of a country and so could get away with the diplomatic immunity thing, and so decided to go with a small African country rather than a small European one...that would be my guess.

Allen

IP Logged

Troy...
Apprentice

Reply #15 - Jun 30th, 2010 at 10:49pm
Print Post  
Allen Shock wrote on Jun 30th, 2010 at 10:39pm:
probably because they wanted a character who, like Victor Von Doom, was the ruler of a country and so could get away with the diplomatic immunity thing, and so decided to go with a small African country rather than a small European one...that would be my guess.Allen

Maybe. If Jack Herman wants to reply with the official word, that'd be cool.  Smiley

IP Logged

AlabasterKnight
Justice Leaguer

Heroing since 1979.

Reply #16 - Jun 30th, 2010 at 11:47pm
Print Post  
At least Latveria is fictional. Tongue

IP Logged

Allen Shock
Apprentice

I Love V&V!

Reply #17 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 12:31am
Print Post  
Troy... wrote on Jun 30th, 2010 at 10:49pm:
Allen Shock wrote on Jun 30th, 2010 at 10:39pm:
probably because they wanted a character who, like Victor Von Doom, was the ruler of a country and so could get away with the diplomatic immunity thing, and so decided to go with a small African country rather than a small European one...that would be my guess.Allen

Maybe. If Jack Herman wants to reply with the official word, that'd be cool.  Smiley

Ok, got it. Sorry.

Allen

IP Logged

AlabasterKnight
Justice Leaguer

Heroing since 1979.

Reply #18 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 11:03am
Print Post  
I debated on whether to post this but...
I agree that there isn't any need to argue.  I understand how Jeff and company can't afford to consider everything 'official' or 'canon'; if he did he'd have to update (and change) that offical V&V timeline every other day.  With all of the published products - even from the original run back in the 80's - the "universe" starts getting unwieldy, and it becomes easier and easier to have contradictions and paradoxes.

Are you meaning there would actually be some work in managing continuity?
I ask in all seriousness: How do Marvel, DC, Image, Paramount, and all the other properties out there with multiple trademarks, copyrights and licenses ever manage to do this task?

It's really simple to me: (Opinion only, of course) It appears that Jeff must think that one of two conditions exist:
A) Only his work is truly good enough to bear the "The Official Handbook of the V&V Universe" label and by extension he is indicating everyone else's work is crap or somehow 'less' than his...
or
B) He doesn't want to acknowledge other writer's contributions to the V&V universe because then everyone would see that his contribution to the brand on its own is a minority.

Seriously, I see a huge gulf between not wanting to infringe and acknowledgement with proper credit.

I want V&V to prosper as much as the next guy and in many ways more. I just hope the unspoken ugliness passes more quickly then not and the benefits to all the potential authors and illustrators is not lost.

IP Logged

Lord Inar
Justice Leaguer

Reply #19 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
Troy... wrote on Jun 30th, 2010 at 10:49pm:

Well, it appears Malawi isn't official any more. It's now Malaia. (see page 29 of the rulebook).

I'd probably chalk it up to youthful ignorance in the pre-internet days.

IP Logged

Troy...
Apprentice

Reply #20 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
Lord Inar wrote on Jul 1st, 2010 at 12:14pm:
Well, it appears Malawi isn't official any more. It's now Malaia. (see page 29 of the rulebook).

Thanks for pointing this out. I saw Leo's picture but missed the update. I'm very happy to see this! Smiley

IP Logged

Lord Inar
Justice Leaguer

Reply #21 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
Allen Shock wrote on Jun 30th, 2010 at 9:29pm:
I think there's a place in this world for V&V adventures that aren't part of the "V&V Universe", as long as they're good.

Allen

Yeah! they could be V&V Earth-1, V&V Earth-2... wait a minute, didn't somebody do that already?

Darn, I am always scooped!

But seriously, in my world Helen Retro is still a very active and viable villain and any presence or absence of the word "official" won't change that!

Besides,  there's never an issue if two characters have the same name... or is there? http://www.thetick.ws/car7.html

IP Logged

Allen Shock
Apprentice

I Love V&V!

Reply #22 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
AlabasterKnight wrote on Jul 1st, 2010 at 11:03am:
I debated on whether to post this but...

Are you meaning there would actually be some work in managing continuity?
I ask in all seriousness: How do Marvel, DC, Image, Paramount, and all the other properties out there with multiple trademarks, copyrights and licenses ever manage to do this task?

It's really simple to me: (Opinion only, of course) It appears that Jeff must think that one of two conditions exist:
A) Only his work is truly good enough to bear the "The Official Handbook of the V&V Universe" label and by extension he is indicating everyone else's work is crap or somehow 'less' than his...
or
B) He doesn't want to acknowledge other writer's contributions to the V&V universe because then everyone would see that his contribution to the brand on its own is a minority.

Seriously, I see a huge gulf between not wanting to infringe and acknowledgement with proper credit.

I want V&V to prosper as much as the next guy and in many ways more. I just hope the unspoken ugliness passes more quickly then not and the benefits to all the potential authors and illustrators is not lost.

I don't think Jeff is saying only his work is good enough; I think Jeff is saying that since he does not have the legal right to use those characters, he cannot mention them. If he were to be given such permission again, then perhaps he will be able to. I don't think for example, from what I have seen, that he would feel his stuff is 'better' than Bill Willingham's, but he doesn't have the rights to those characters so they cannot be included in the "V&V Universe" setting that he and Jack have created. That's the only thing I have seen said about this, certainly nothing implying any feelings of superiority.

It's obvious to me, cover art on adventures aside, that the various V&V modules never took place in the same "continuity" anyway. Back then there really was no continuity other than what was going on in the campaigns of the various authors; Stefan Jones had one set of characters, Jeff and Jack had another.

Allen

IP Logged

AlabasterKnight
Justice Leaguer

Heroing since 1979.

Reply #23 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
Allen. You seem to be kool-aid drunk.
We're talking about the body of published works that preceeded the last two weeks.
This isn't about their personal campaigns at home with beer and friends. That's the proving ground, not the canon, anymore or less than Ken Cliffe's home campaign.

But Ken's published work speaks for itself as an integral part of the V&V universe...

IP Logged

Duroon
Avenger

I Love V&V!

Reply #24 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
AlabasterKnight wrote on Jul 1st, 2010 at 12:44pm:
We're talking about the body of published works that preceeded the last two weeks.
This isn't about their personal campaigns at home with beer and friends. That's the proving ground, not the canon, anymore or less than Ken Cliffe's home campaign.

But Ken's published work speaks for itself as an integral part of the V&V universe...

And your missing the point that since Jeff and Jack don't have permission to use those characters at this time he can't mention them. It's really as simple as that.

IP Logged

Allen Shock
Apprentice

I Love V&V!

Reply #25 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 1:04pm
Print Post  
AlabasterKnight wrote on Jul 1st, 2010 at 12:44pm:

First of all, stopping with the insults would be a good idea.

Secondly, I was not talking about personal campaigns. I was talking about copyright ownership issues. Because the various authors retained ownership of their characters, they would need permission to use them or mention them.

Allen

IP Logged

AlabasterKnight
Justice Leaguer

Heroing since 1979.

Reply #26 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
According to copyright law, he can mention them in fair use with proper credit to the creator and compensation if demanded by that creator as necessary. The fact that he chooses not to means he isn't willing to do the work necessary to contact those contributors to ensure they understand his intention and agree to fair use; leading to the conclusion in my previous statements.
Why would his friend Bill Willingham refuse to have his work included in reference? Why would anyone?
It actually that simple.

IP Logged

AlabasterKnight
Justice Leaguer

Heroing since 1979.

Reply #27 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
No insult is intended.

IP Logged

Allen Shock
Apprentice

I Love V&V!

Reply #28 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
AlabasterKnight wrote on Jul 1st, 2010 at 1:06pm:
According to copyright law, he can mention them in fair use with proper credit to the creator and compensation if demanded by that creator as necessary. The fact that he chooses not to means he isn't willing to do the work necessary to contact those contributors to ensure they understand his intention and agree to fair use; leading to the conclusion in my previous statements.
Why would his friend Bill Willingham refuse to have his work included in reference? Why would anyone?
It actually that simple.

One reason is because Bill Willingham does not own the rights to the Destroyers anymore. he sold them, along with the rest of the Elementals rignts, quite some time ago.

And how do you know that Jeff and Jack are not doing exactly what you say -contacting the previous authors for permission? They did ask for their e-mail addresses and one of them has even been posting on the Monkey House Games forum. So maybe they are doing this.

Allen

IP Logged

Avenger

I Love Comic's and RP.
V&V got me started

Reply #29 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 2:05pm
Print Post  
I have not purchased V&V 2.1 yet since it is not available in print yet. But isn't all this bickering over what is cannon and what is not kind of pointless? The game is back! Do you remember fighting over this kind of thing 30 years ago? No we just enjoyed it for it's own value. Yes we don't want to see it go away again, but c'mon

If something seems to good to be true, it's best to shoot it,just to be safe
IP Logged

Black Bolt
Avenger

Leader of the Inhuman
Debating Society

Reply #30 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
Avatar wrote on Jul 1st, 2010 at 2:05pm:
But isn't all this bickering over what is cannon and what is not kind of pointless?

That's my view on the whole canon thing. AFAIC, canon is what each individual GM decides it to be. Back in the day I think I used maybe three official V&V adventures in my games and after that, I just made the rest up as I went along. Hell, even my various campaigns didn't occur in the same universe.

Tim

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #31 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
Black Bolt wrote on Jul 1st, 2010 at 4:06pm:
Avatar wrote on Jul 1st, 2010 at 2:05pm:
But isn't all this bickering over what is cannon and what is not kind of pointless?

That's my view on the whole canon thing. AFAIC, canon is what each individual GM decides it to be. Back in the day I think I used maybe three official V&V adventures in my games and after that, I just made the rest up as I went along. Hell, even my various campaigns didn't occur in the same universe.

Tim

That's kind of how I see it as well.  Many GMs do just that - have numerous campaigns going that are all independent of each other.

If someone writes or draws a published adventure, they should know that many (probably even most) V&V fans are going to use those characters in some way and incorporate them into their own campaign.  The Destroyers was a great example (and I see Allen has already answered the questions regarding them) on how difficult it is to include them into anything "official".

My own campaign is 20 years old.  In that time, we started out with C.H.E.S.S. just like it is in the rulebook, and over time it changed quite a bit.  Especially when the PCs got pissed at Homer Grimsby and felt that he used them for military-type duty on foreign soil (they were brutalized by the Chinalayan army in Assassin).  Years later, C.H.E.S.S. in our world became more international, and eventually they divided completely from the U.S.  They now (in our world) answer to the U.N. and are not an American institution.

To illustrate my point, I understand that this is only what happens in our world.  Also in our campaign Intercrime was very nearly destroyed entirely (wiped out over time by a rival criminal organization).  I still gobble up whatever products come out for V&V, and in our case Intercrime is making a slow comeback.  I simply use what stuff they say about CHESS and Intercrime that I can, and - where it contradicts my/our campaign, I change it.  I think this is true of many GMs.

IP Logged

Allen Shock
Apprentice

I Love V&V!

Reply #32 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 5:00pm
Print Post  
Every GMs campaign is its own "canon". The "V&V Universe" refers only to the official "setting" that can be used for examples, etc. No one expects GMs to use only that setting and it was never said that they would.

As long as the old adventures are still around the work of those authors will not be forgotten or appreciated - they just can't mention those characters in any new material unless and until they get permission from the copyright holders for those characters.

I don't see that this is a problem, myself because we do not know what is going on behind the scenes in regard to this.

Allen

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #33 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
I have to admit that it really would be cool if they did all weave into the same narrative.  I love it when you read about characters you know in the backgrounds and backstories of other characters.  It truly gives the feel of one universe and a shared continuity when you can do that.
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2010 at 6:00pm by Majestic »  

IP Logged

Allen Shock
Apprentice

I Love V&V!

Reply #34 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
Majestic wrote on Jul 1st, 2010 at 5:59pm:
I have to admit that it really would be cool if they did all weave into the same narrative.  I love it when you read about characters you know in the backgrounds and backstories of other characters.  It truly gives the feel of one universe and a shared continuity when you can do that.

There's nothing preventing that as an unofficial fan project.

Allen

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Topic Tools

>