Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Topic Tools
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Regional Super Teams (Read 16757 times)
Duroon
Avenger

I Love V&V!

Re: Regional Super Teams
Reply #35 - Jul 20th, 2010 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
I've played around with the different colored markers a bit and here is what I have so far.

Light Blue denotes a super team sponsored by a government agency

Dark Blue denotes a team funded by corporations

Green denotes a team with no outside funding

Yellow denotes an investigative group outside the norms of superhero groups

I will use red markers for teams that are disbanded, retired, or what have you.
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2010 at 10:40pm by Duroon »  
IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #36 - Jul 20th, 2010 at 11:42pm
Print Post  
Sounds good to me.

"There is no such things as a dangerous weapon, only dangerous men."

"Nemo me impune lacessit"
YIM  
IP Logged

Gigglestick
Sidekick

"Laugh-a while you ken,
munkey boy!"

Reply #37 - Jul 21st, 2010 at 12:56am
Print Post  
The Sentries, Force of Good, Lucky Ones, and Noblemen all have Corporate Sponsorship (Karnov Industries, Rostum Electronics, Knighttek Industries, and Soloman Research respectively).

Public Trust has a stipend from the Washington DC city council and the federal government.

The Mystics are mostly a private, magic-and-dimension investigating team.  None of them have any charisma bonus to speak of.

The Troubleshooters and Action Pact have no visible outside financial support...
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2010 at 1:01am by Gigglestick »  

IP Logged

Duroon
Avenger

I Love V&V!

Reply #38 - Jul 21st, 2010 at 1:17am
Print Post  
I have updated your teams to reflect all of that Gigglestick.

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #39 - Jul 21st, 2010 at 1:41am
Print Post  
GERMANY

Impuls - Germany's premire hero. He has various magnetic powers, and primarily operates in Berlin.

AUSTRALIA

Charger - Known for his wild streak, the Sydney based Charger is an Australian media superstar. His powers include Absorption and Lightning Control. 

Dingo - A relatively new hero, with various K-9 powers, who's recently begun operating in Brisbane, Australia.

Maser - A light welding villain, who's a thorn in Charger's side for the last few years.

EGYPT

Isis - An Egyptian heroine, who recently made her debut in Cairo, Egypt.

INDIA

Brahma - Media superstar, and idol of thousands of Indian woman. Based in Mumbai, he's got Heightened Strength, Heightened Charisma, and super dense skin (a Body power that increases his density). 

ISRAEL

Magen - Based in Tel Aviv, Magen is Israel's government sponsored super’s agency. It’s responsible for recruiting, and training, Israeli super heroes. It also acts as a clearing house for information on super powered threats to Israeli security, deploying field agents to investigate acts of super terrorism directed against Israeli citizens anywhere in the world. Magen agents are recruited from the cream of the Israeli military and security forces, and outfitted with state of the art equipment.

Seraphim - A winged fire welding heroine operating in the Haifa area of Israel.

AFRICA

The Dogs of War - A group of super powered mercenaries who primarily operate in Sub-Saharan Africa.

Pestilence – An African villain who primarily operates in central Africa. He's responsible for hundreds of deaths.

SOUTH AFRICA

Trekker - An Afrikkaaner, and former soldier, with various heightened senses, and enhanced abilities. Johannesburg, South Africa.

SAUDI ARABIA

Fares - A Saudi Prince, and member of the Saudi National Guard, tasked with protecting the Saudi Royal family. He was seriously injured by a terrorist bomb, and has a number of cybernetic implants, Armor, a flaming sword, and can generate an energy shield to deflect attacks. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2010 at 10:02am by dsumner »  

YIM  
IP Logged

Duroon
Avenger

I Love V&V!

Reply #40 - Jul 21st, 2010 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
I have gotten started on the villain map, the only villains in the US so far are  the ones from my campaign. The rest are spread out across the globe.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=h&msa=0&msid=11760667044754256357...
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2010 at 2:00pm by Duroon »  
IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #41 - Jul 21st, 2010 at 6:44pm
Print Post  
I'll be adding more later tonight. To make it a little easier on you, I'll split them into lists of Villains and Heroes. And if no one's told you, this is cool as hell.  Cool

YIM  
IP Logged

Duroon
Avenger

I Love V&V!

Reply #42 - Jul 21st, 2010 at 7:13pm
Print Post  
Thanks Dom, just glad to be able to contribute something that, I hope, other fans of the game can use in their games!

IP Logged

Gigglestick
Sidekick

"Laugh-a while you ken,
munkey boy!"

Reply #43 - Jul 21st, 2010 at 8:54pm
Print Post  
This is very cool.

Most of the villain teams I have available are less tied to one city.  Though CONQUER has a base in the Arctic, Conspiracy is in San Fran, Forged Steel is in Pittsburgh, Hellfrost is in rural Kansas (Imaginary Town Mount View...where there is no mountain), the Masters of Doom are in DC, and the Deluge is in LA.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #44 - Jul 21st, 2010 at 10:04pm
Print Post  
Duroon wrote on Jul 18th, 2010 at 7:02pm:
After a post of yours, Majestic, I was thinking of changing the name of the map to the V&V Legion. Was something you posted on the MHG forum and totally unrelated to this lol.

Works for me (and I like it!).    Cool

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #45 - Jul 21st, 2010 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
Gigglestick wrote on Jul 18th, 2010 at 11:46pm:
Believe it or not, we have counters for all of these if you need some.  (I gotta dig those out too).

I would love to see some counters.  Please share them with us when you get a chance!    Smiley

IP Logged

Duroon
Avenger

I Love V&V!

Reply #46 - Jul 22nd, 2010 at 12:29am
Print Post  
Whoops wrong link on the villain map above, the correct link should be http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=h&msa=0&msid=11760667044754256357...

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #47 - Jul 22nd, 2010 at 8:21am
Print Post  
And more villains for you to battle.

USA

Chicago

The Jester - A constant pain in the butt, for the Chicago PD. His "pranks" cause thousands of dollars of damage every year.

Screech Owl - An African American female with Wings (Device), Sonic Abilities Device (Sonic Screechers), Heightened Agility, Heightened Expertise (with her weapons). 

Detroit

Blast Furnace: An African American male, with 2 x Flame Powers, Heightened Expertise, and Heightened Attack. He hates cops with a passion.

Siphon - An extremely dangerous mutant, with the ability to absorb super powers.

Kansas City

Rumble - A low level villain with Heightened Strength, and Vibratory Powers.

Las Vegas

Void - An artificially created living black hole. Darkness Control, Absorption, Gravity Control.

Los Angeles

Barricade - A walking brick wall. Heightened Strength, Invulnerability, Body Power: Immovable

Concussion - A long establish villain, with the ability to generate concussive force from his hands. Power Blast, Force Field, Heightened Endurance.

Mako - A genetically engineered human/shark hybrid. Shark Powers.

New York City

Carnage - A vicious new villain group know for its high body counts.

Phoenix

Tandem - Mutant twins who can generate a massive explosive shockwave when they touch.

EUROPE

DAGGER - A European criminal organization formed during the closing days of WWII, by a group of organized crime families, and the remnants of several of the shadier Allied resistance organizations. They prefer to remain low profile, and concentrate their activities in things like designer drugs, money laundering, extortion, theft of high-tech equipment, blackmail, industrial espionage, and kidnapping for profit. While primarily concentrate their activates in Western Europe, namely German, France, Belgium, and the Netherlands. The group's emblem is a stylized dagger stuck into a map of Europe.

FRANCE

Cerebrum - A hyper intelligent criminal mastermind.

Masquerade - A shape changing female industrial spy.

GERMANY

Gravity - A gravity controller from Berlin

Hardware - He's out fitted with Battle Armor, and a small arsenal of high-tech weapons.

Warhead - Literally a living bomb. Flight, Body Power, Heightened Endurance, Body Power: (Self Detonation). From Bonn, Germany.

Blitzkrieg - A German villain group operating throughout Germany, Austria, and the Netherlands.

ITALY

Alchemy - A male villain with the ability to transmute inorganic substances for short periods of time.

NORWAY

The Norseman - An ancient Viking returned to life. His mystically enhanced strength allow him to lift several thousand pounds. His mystical axe allows him to control arctic weather patterns, his warhorn can deafen, shatter shone, or bridge the gap between realities. Heightened Strength, Regeneration, Special Weapon, Sonic Abilities Device, Dimensional Travel Device.

RUSSIA

Winter - A female who claims to be possessed by the spirit of Winter. Weather Control (cold/arctic weather patterns only), Ice Powers (only to generate cold). She's clashed with the Protectorate several times.

SPAIN

Los Oscuridad - A darkness controller. Darkness Control, Absorption, Devitalization ray.

JAPAN

Divine Right - A Xenophobic Japanese villain group, that strike out against "foreign" interests in Japan. While operating throughout Japan, they concentrate their activities in Tokyo.

MEXICO

Las Agujas Negras - Mexico group of low powered villains working for the Mexican drug cartels in Tijuana and Juarez.

SOUTH AFRICA

Resonator - A former mercenary, he now makes his living as a villain for hire. Armor (B), Sonics Device, Force Field.

« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2010 at 11:13am by dsumner »  

YIM  
IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #48 - Jul 22nd, 2010 at 10:33am
Print Post  
A couple of locations that aren’t really villains or heroes.

Kaiju Island

A small unpopulated island off the eastern coast of Japan. The island was the site of a secret underground nuclear test, conducted by the US, in the early 1950’s. The island is now populated by what can only be described as giant monsters. While the Japanese Self Defense Force, maintains a tight quarantine around the island, there have been several escapes, with he beasts occasionally making their way to the Japanese mainland.

Greenland

Greenland houses a secret installation for the alien Vax Imperium. They’ve been secretly monitoring Earth since the late 1940’s, when one of their probe ships, accidentally crashed in New Mexico (the incident was covered up by the US Government, to prevent widespread panic).

Tibet

Located somewhere deep within the Himalayas, shrouded in thick mountain mists, lies an ancient Buddhist temple. The temple, guarded for centuries by it's monks, serves as a gateway to the legendary Shangri-la. 
« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2022 at 4:10am by dsumner »  

YIM  
IP Logged

Lord Inar
Justice Leaguer

Reply #49 - Jul 22nd, 2010 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
Duroon wrote on Jul 22nd, 2010 at 12:29am:
Whoops wrong link on the villain map above, the correct link should be http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=h&msa=0&msid=11760667044754256357...

Updated wiki, thanks!

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #50 - Jul 22nd, 2010 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
And even more nasties for your PCs to deal with.

EUROPE

AUSTRIA

Stahlfalke - An armored Austrian villain with a taste for cash and jewels. Armor B, Flight, Heightened Agility Device, Heightened Defense Device, Natural Weaponry Device and several weapons systems.

IRELAND

Haggerty - An Irish villain form Dublin, with the ability to walk through walls. Non-Corporealness, Willpower A.

ROMANIA

The Hunger - An artificially created vampire.

UK

Crackpot - An insane serial killer.

Chaos - A UK based villain group.

ASIA

HONG KONG

The Golden Dragon's Triad - A criminal organization operating in Hong Kong, and the "China Town" areas of San Francisco, CA; Portland, OR; Chicago, IL; most recently, New York City. They're into drugs, gambling, prostitution, human smuggling, and extortion.

JAPAN

The Four Winds Ninja Clan - An ancient Japanese ninja clan, operating in mainland Japan.

« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2010 at 2:51pm by dsumner »  

YIM  
IP Logged

Duroon
Avenger

I Love V&V!

Reply #51 - Jul 22nd, 2010 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
Alrighty, villain map updated with all of that Dom.

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #52 - Jul 22nd, 2010 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
Duroon wrote on Jul 22nd, 2010 at 4:32pm:
Alrighty, villain map updated with all of that Dom.

Thanks, I'll post the heroes tonight.

YIM  
IP Logged

Duroon
Avenger

I Love V&V!

Reply #53 - Jul 22nd, 2010 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
Looks like I will have to work something up for my players on these guy's!

Quote:
The Golden Dragon's Triad - A criminal organization operating in Hong Kong, and the "China Town" areas of San Francisco, CA; Portland, OR; Chicago, IL; most recently, New York City. They're into drugs, gambling, prostitution, human smuggling, and extortion.

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #54 - Jul 22nd, 2010 at 8:02pm
Print Post  
Duroon wrote on Jul 22nd, 2010 at 6:18pm:
Looks like I will have to work something up for my players on these guy's!

Quote:

I've got some info on one of their assassins, White Lotus. She's a Chinese American female with the following powers.

Natural Weaponry: +3, +6
Heightened Defense: -4 to be hit
Heightened Agility: +9 (23 total)
Poison/Venom Device (See Below)
Weakness Detection
Willpower (A)

She carries a wide variety of weapons, and equipment.

Spiked gloves and footwear allow her to scale vertical surfaces at 1/2 her normal movement rate.
Sword
Throwing Blades
Flash Pellets
Smoke Pellets
Chocking Gas Pellets
Caltrops
Bo Staff, that also doubles as a blow gun, or can be used a blow various powders.

The darts she uses attack as HTH (+4 to hit from training) and affect the target as though they were hit with a Paralysis Ray Attack. The powders she uses vary, and are mission dependent.

She's made hits for the Dragons in Hong Kong, and San Francisco.
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2010 at 8:03pm by dsumner »  

YIM  
IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #55 - Jul 22nd, 2010 at 9:42pm
Print Post  
And here's more superheros.

USA

Counterstrike - A US military sponsored team, based in Alexandria, VA. The team is the military's response to super-terrorism.

YIM  
IP Logged

Duroon
Avenger

I Love V&V!

Reply #56 - Jul 22nd, 2010 at 10:01pm
Print Post  
The villains map seems a bit sparse around the US, seems a bit odd lol!

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #57 - Jul 22nd, 2010 at 10:33pm
Print Post  
Duroon wrote on Jul 22nd, 2010 at 10:01pm:
The villains map seems a bit sparse around the US, seems a bit odd lol!

I'll be taking care of that in a bit.

Here's a few more additions.

Allied Espionage and Global Investigative Service (A.E.G.I.S.) - A French initiative, AEGIS is a European supers agency formed in 1947, by the European members of NATO. It's membership has grown to include members of the former Warsaw Pact. It's HQ is in Paris, with offices in most major western European cities, as well as Warsaw, Poland and Prague. Future offices are planned for the Hungary, Romania, and the Ukraine.

GREECE

Trojan - A modern day Trojan warrior, armed with gifts from the Greek pantheon.

VILLAINS

USA

Phoenix

Fault Line - He has the ability to creates fissures along the ground.

Charlotte, NC

Fahrenheit: A female villain with the ability to control the temperature.

Chicago

Cybermind - Cybernetic implants allow him to access his recessive mental abilities. 

Scorcher - A female firebug, with an armored costume and a wide variety of flame based weapons. 

Dallas

Tectonic - A powerful mutant with the ability to control the Earth.

Miami

Deathwish - A Mafia assassin, with a deadly aim, and the uncanny ability to survive certain death.

New York City

Mind Thief - A telepath with the ability to absorb memories.

Virus - A living computer virus that can take control of electronics.

Warseeker - He’s a former member of his home world’s royal guard. After his part in a plot to seize power from his planet’s rightful rulers was discovered, he was forced to flee o earth. Barely escaping with his life, he’s hiding here, biding his time until he can return home and exact revenge against those responsible his exile to this “primitive backwater world.” 

Black Sabbath - A mystically themed villain group operating in the North Eastern US. It's members include:

Hellspawn - A demonic human half breed.
Blasphemy - A necromancer
Doom Sayer - A powerful Warlock, who's mystic words of power lay waste to anyone within earshot.
Curse - An immortal witch, and psychic vampire.
Night Bringer - A powerful demon, trapped in this dimension.

YIM  
IP Logged

Gigglestick
Sidekick

"Laugh-a while you ken,
munkey boy!"

Reply #58 - Jul 22nd, 2010 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
Majestic wrote on Jul 21st, 2010 at 10:05pm:
Gigglestick wrote on Jul 18th, 2010 at 11:46pm:
Believe it or not, we have counters for all of these if you need some.  (I gotta dig those out too).

I would love to see some counters.  Please share them with us when you get a chance!    Smiley

Im working on putting the stats and backgrounds together.  Im contacted Scott (My old gamer/artist) and he might do some team shots while I dig out teh counters.

IP Logged

Duroon
Avenger

I Love V&V!

Reply #59 - Jul 22nd, 2010 at 11:01pm
Print Post  
Added to the maps!

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #60 - Jul 22nd, 2010 at 11:30pm
Print Post  
Duroon wrote on Jul 22nd, 2010 at 11:01pm:
Added to the maps!

Once again, thanks.  Cool And here's a few more.

USA

North Dakota

War Eagle - A Native American hero with with flight, heightened Strength, Endurance, and Regenerative powers.

San Francisco

Morning Glory - A San Francisco based heroine, with Flight  and Solid Energy Illusions.

Boulder

Trinity - A group of teen superheroes.

Atlas - A 17 year old with Size Change: Larger
Flexus - A 16 year old African American hero with Stretching.
Aerial - A 17 year old female with the ability speak with various telepathic abilities.

Oklahoma City

Dakota - A fast shooting heroine with a pair of specially designed high tech revolvers. She can literally shoot the wings off a fly, but she prefers to use less lethal munitions. She's an expert rider, and tracker. She's the great granddaughter of the WWII hero, the Night Rider.

Boston

Sensor - He's equipped with a high-tech sensor helmet with number of sense enhancing abilities. Everything from thermal and telescopic sights, to magnetic anomaly detectors. He drives a specially designed car, The Scout, that can fly, travel under water, jam sensors, is invisible to radar, and carries several on board weapons systems. 

EUROPE

SPAIN

Luz del día - A light welding Spanish heroine.

ITALY

Schermo - An Italian heroine with defensive abilities. Force Field, Heightened Defense.

GREECE

Marathon - A Greek hero with a superhuman level of endurance, and near peak human levels of physical strength. Heightened Endurance (B), Body Power: Double his normal Power, and he recovers power at 2x normal, Willpower A, Heightened Agility A, Natural Weaponry: Unarmed combat training.

VILLIANS

UKRAINE

Reactor - A nuclear powered villain operating in Eastern Europe. Primarily Ukraine, Belerus, Poland, and the Baltics.

RUSSIA

Steel Wolf - A cyborg, and former soviet super soldier, who's life has been extended through the use of cybernetic implants. He's more machine than human now.

USA

Washington Metro Area

Gnat- An industrial spy. He's equipped with a specially designed armored suit that allow him to shrink, survive hostile environments, flight, record and transmit data.

Detroit

Headbanger- A thrash metal themed villain with
Invulnerability and absorption. He absorbs sound, the louder the better.

Atlanta

Southern Bell - A professional thief and con artist. Voice induced Emotion Control, and a modified version of Weakness Detection. Lets her determine Men's sexual desires. She's escaped custody 12 times. Next time they catch her, she'll have all female guards.

San Francisco

Obsession - A female villain with the ability to enhance a minor interest, into an all consuming obsession. Emotion Control, Heightened Expertise with Emotion Control.

San Diego

La Raya - A Hispanic super-speedster with a thing for making law enforcement look like fools. He'll go out of his way to embarrass them, but can't stand to loose. He'll hold a grudge, and gun for anyone who makes him look bad.
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2010 at 12:00am by dsumner »  

YIM  
IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #61 - Jul 23rd, 2010 at 12:30am
Print Post  
And a few new additions.

HEROES

UK

Peregrine - A high flying winged heroine, who concentrates her activities to London.

Braveheart - Scotland's "official" defender. While he doesn't have official government sanction, he's been adopted as Scotland's official defender. He's equipped with an suit of super alloy metal, Force Screens, and a Force Blade.

US

Rainfall - A weather controlling heroine in Salem, Oregon.

ARGENTINA

Espejismo - A female heroine with the ability to create realistic illusions.

BRAZIL

A Besta - A shape changer with ability to assume the form of jungle animals
PERU

Fauna - A female heroine with plant control abilities, from Lima, Peru.

VILLAINS

US

Seattle

Cold Front - A male villain the ability to absorb heat, creating an intense area of cold.

Heat Stroke - A female villain with the ability to raise the temperature to unbearable levels, and Cold Front's long time partner in crime.

YIM  
IP Logged

Duroon
Avenger

I Love V&V!

Reply #62 - Jul 23rd, 2010 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Added all of these in the middle of the night when I got home from a tow. I can never fall right back to sleep when I get called out at midnight.

IP Logged

Duroon
Avenger

I Love V&V!

Reply #63 - Jul 23rd, 2010 at 10:36pm
Print Post  
You know, every one else is free to submit their heroes and villains as well as Dom and Majestic. I feel kinda funny not having any to add to the map all day!

IP Logged

Avenger

I Love Comic's and RP.
V&V got me started

Reply #64 - Jul 24th, 2010 at 8:14am
Print Post  
I'd like to Drosta, but unfortunately the rebirth of V&V hasn't spread amongst my gaming group like I had hoped. So the teams in our world are from a Champions game and would require re-writes

If something seems to good to be true, it's best to shoot it,just to be safe
IP Logged

Gigglestick
Sidekick

"Laugh-a while you ken,
munkey boy!"

Reply #65 - Jul 24th, 2010 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
Duroon wrote on Jul 23rd, 2010 at 10:36pm:
You know, every one else is free to submit their heroes and villains as well as Dom and Majestic. I feel kinda funny not having any to add to the map all day!

I need to go back and figure out which villains have actual lairs and which ones were just local problems.

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #66 - Jul 25th, 2010 at 10:36am
Print Post  
And here's a few more.

VILLAINS

Baltimore

Redline: A male super-speedster, and the hero Bluestreak's nemesis.

Boston

Deathscream - A male villain with various sonic abilities.

Houston

Triple Threat - Trio of villains consisting of:
The darkness welding, Black Out.
The Psionic, Synapse.
And the electricity welding, Surge.

Indianapolis

Frostbite - An African American female with cold/ice powers.

New York City

The Cheetah - An African American female super-speedster. 

Philadelphia

The Puma - A female villain with feline abilities.

Washington, D.C.

Discord - A female with emotion controlling powers.

HEROES

Baltimore

Bluestreak - A male super-speedster.

Tampa

Submerge - A heroine with aquatic powers. 

New York City

Cyberknight - An armored hero with a high-tech knight motif.
« Last Edit: Jul 25th, 2010 at 10:47am by dsumner »  

YIM  
IP Logged

Duroon
Avenger

I Love V&V!

Reply #67 - Jul 27th, 2010 at 11:22am
Print Post  
Just got caught up on the maps, I had a really busy weekend and hadn't had time for any updates.

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #68 - Jul 28th, 2010 at 12:31pm
Print Post  
And a few more characters.

HEROES

Atlanta

Light Foot - A superspeedster that's been operating in the Atlanta metro area, for the last few years. He's known for being a bit flashy.

Boulder

Electra - Boulder's longest established heroine. Flight, Lightning Control, Heightened Expertise, and Non-Corporalness.

Minneapolis/St. Paul area

Starburst - A high flying heroine with a Power Blast, and heightened Strength. She's a former model, that was exposed to some strange radiation, during a desert photo shoot.

Los Angeles

Street Hawk - A tough Hispanic street level hero, who's been battling LA's gangs for the last couple of years. He's got a reputation for being tough, but fair.

The New Centurions - One the west coast's premier super teams. It's membership consists of:

Ion - One of LA's highest profile heroes, and the leader of the New Centurions. He's sentient Ionic energy, inside of an armored containment suit.

The Black Cat - A female heroine with inhuman like agility, reflexes, and martial arts ability. She's the Centurions newest member.

Victrix - The Centurion's resident telepath, and second in command.

Blacksmith - An African American male, with the ability to control and shape metals into anything he can conceive of. Magnetic Powers, and Transformation.

Storm Hawk - A winged weather controller.

New York

Myth - A heroine with the ability to transform into mythical creatures.

San Francisco

Wall Flower - An San Francisco based heroine, with plant control. She's the heroine Morning Glory crime fighting partner.

Tampa

Lady Azure - A mystical heroine with wide array of spells and mystical devices. Tampa is currently the focal point of all sorts of mystical energies.

VILLAINS

Boulder

The Bard - A relatively new villain. He has the ability to "sing stories to life" with his mystical instrument, and his voice seems to memorize crowds.

Chicago

Cold Front - A female with various cold based powers. Modified Ice Powers, Devitalization Ray

New York

Brick House - An extremely attractive former adult movie starlet, with 2x Heightened Strength.
« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2010 at 1:15pm by dsumner »  

YIM  
IP Logged

Duroon
Avenger

I Love V&V!

Reply #69 - Jul 28th, 2010 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
There are two Cold Fronts on the villain map now! One is a male in Seattle and the other a female in Chicago.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Topic Tools

>