Normal Topic The Men In Green (Read 624 times)
John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

The Men In Green
Jul 25th, 2010 at 1:51am
Print Post  
  They come from N.O.W.H.E.R.E.  They are the Zero Agents, the Cyphermen, they work for Division Zero doing the multiverse's dirty work.   They work behind reality, never talking, never revealing their secrets.  It is said that they are all clones, genetically programed to be emotionless, logical, organic machines.  Totally efficient, cold and calculating. The Zero Agents travel in the cracks of reality, culling the weak planes of existence from the strong.  They stop the diease of contaimination from jumping from one dimension to the next.  Its not pretty, but it needs to be done.  They take no joy in their grisly work, they require no thanks. 
   The Men In Green employ impossibly advanced training and technology to give even the very gods themself a shudder of  fear at their arrival. 
   They survey the Cosmic Orrery and prevent clashes and catastrophies.    From there well protected base, N.O.W.H.E.R.E   they use anamathamatical equations to divine when planes crash, and whether this will be harmonious or disasterous.   If they deem it a disaster, then Division Zero sends in the MIGs.  Annilation is green.

I am scary, very, very scary.
IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Re: The Men In Green
Reply #1 - Jan 11th, 2013 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
It seems the Men In Green may not be so green after all.

Their chromatic suits seem to change depending on where they are in the great scheme of things, see the Eye of Creatuin.

They can appear in the full spectrum.

R O Y  G B I V   Where as Red is when they manifest on a plane closer to Chaos, and Violet when nearer Order.     They used to appear as green as that was balanced, but that changed after the White Event.   Now they are Yellow, one step closer to Chaos.

Thanks Wally.

I am scary, very, very scary.
IP Logged

>