Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) You can not evade Death! (Read 2234 times)
John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

You can not evade Death!
Dec 4th, 2010 at 2:05am
Print Post  
A military prision in Utah was attacked by an EMP pulse.  This caused all electronic devices to be fried.    This sent up a red flag to CHESS who then monitored with a spy satellite.   During the blackout,  something or someone smashed through the fence and into the cement wall.   Also, a biker gang was whooping it up around the facility.
    Marshal Strong and Elusion go to investigate.   Strong recognised the biker's tatoos as The Sons of Fenris, the werewolves he encountered in Norway.  But these clearly weren't the same people, as they were blond Neo Nazi Aryans, these were seedy American bikers.
    Elusion grabbed onto Strong's back, and Strong jumped to the ground.  Elusion animated a motorcycle into a 'transformer' type robot and fought off some of the bikers.
   Marshal Strong ran into the prison and saw bodies littered about, all from aparent knife wounds.   He made it to the common area and he saw a beautiful strawberry blond blond woman with a titanium shield and sword.  She was clad in army fatigues and carying a belt of grenades.  She was using her sword to deflect bullets fired by the prision guards.   Marshal Strong aimed his repulsor rifle and she saw the reflection in her sheild and braced herself for the attack.   Elusion transformed her shield into an eggshell like coating.  She smashed her way out and attacked Marshal Strong.
    Her skill with the sword was uneartly.  He parried and slashed at him, never missing.   Strong found her to be the single best fighter he ever encountered, and he encountered the Secret Shogun!
   Elusion was busy fighting two Sons of Fenris, in full wolf form.  One of them managed to bite his hand, wounding him.   The wolves were dispatched by Elusion animated the concret and making a prision out of stone, which he then collapsed on them.
   Colonel Strong was then jumped by two more Werewolves who knocked him to the ground.  Sera, as the woman called herself,  threw her bowie knife at him, and hit him in the eye.   Strong grabbed both wolves by the scruff of the kneck and tossed them at Sera.   Elusion was thinking about her sheild emblem, which he recognised at the symbol of Wargod.   He then realised that Sera is Ares spelled backwards.
   Sera was screaming that she wanted to free her father's high priest and join the Fellowship of the Ram.   Strong said that it was called the Brotherhood of the Ram, and the  they only had male members.   Sera went berserk and said that men had held her back her whole life.    Strong was sure that Sera suffered from severe Father Issues.
   Sera and Strong battled it out on the Prision's common area, each countering each other's attacks.  Strong finally pumped his repulsor rifle up, expending all its energy in one shot, sending Sera flying across  the room, smashing herself into the wall.
     She whipped a grenade at him, and he charged her smashing her into the wall, bringing down the entire wall on them both.   Sera rolled to her feet and stamped on Strong, knocking him unconscious.
     Elusion animated his DNA unravling compound, Unzip, and flung it at Sera.    Sera was insulted by this attack, which did nothing to her, and threw a grenade at him, which blasted him across the room.
    He  ran to General Buffet's jail cell, pulled out his revolver and shot the General three times in the head.   Sera  was out rage that her father's high priest was killed threw her last three grenades at Elusion, blowing him to pieces.
   Marshal Strong came too and attacked Sera with her own sword, which she had dropped before.      Sera jumped behind him, and pulled out a garrot.  She whipped it around his neck and tried to choke the life out of him.   
   Strong, still holding Sera's sword, stabbed her in the side and then in her thigh.   Sera, critically wounded, kept trying to strangle Strong.  Marshal Strong pulled her over his head by her hair and smashed her in the face with his knee.   This finally put her out for the count.
     He checked and found Gen. Buffet dead, along with Elusion.      

Outside, the Mighty Seven, with the help of the mysterious superhero, Captain Capella, were rounding up the last of the biker werewolves.

Sera was taken to the Black Mesa for treatment and is kept undersedationd due to her power level.

The captured bikers  said they were aproaced by Sera who had them all bitten by a "nazi viking" guy.   She then beat them until they realised that she was in charge.  She said her father would offer them the world.

Whether or not Wargod is her father is unknown at present.   If she was born with her powers, as she claimed due to her "divinity" or if she got them later in life is also not known.

I am scary, very, very scary.
IP Logged

Gerry
Justice Leaguer

Graak kill Blue Skins! />

Re: You can not evade Death!
Reply #1 - Dec 4th, 2010 at 3:52am
Print Post  
Damn, Elusion died?

IP Logged

Paul
Galactus

It's all about blowin'
shit up.

Reply #2 - Dec 4th, 2010 at 11:41am
Print Post  
Yep. With the way the battle was going I knew it was going to happen. She simply couldn't miss with anything so I knew once she turned to me, I was in trouble.

Her first hit on me with her sword almost depleted all of my HP. So I retreated through the floor and ran towards the cell the high priest was in. I figured I had to figure something out quick since she was after me. Since my attempts to contain her through transmutation attacks were not working, and she was dodging bullets prior to our battle, I was pretty much out of options. So I decided to kill the high priest figuring one of two things would happen:

1. She would realize her mission failed and like leave or something, or
2. Get pissed off, go into a "scorned woman" type of rage, and kill me instantly.

It was the latter, with her hurling three grenades at me and rolling double damage on TWO of them. The last time I saw that look on a woman was in college when I was "dating" a few woman in the same dorm at the same time and they all found out about it on the same night. Yeah, you can imagine that look.

I believe the last thing I saw was my own blood vapor dissipating in the air around me. And the last thought in my head was "good time for Glare to get a cold, Modi being MIA, and dark warrior taking a vacation".

But more importantly, IT'S DARBER TIME BITCHES! I'll need to borrow some d10's.

Cool
« Last Edit: Dec 4th, 2010 at 11:43am by Paul »  

Anticipation of death is worse than death itself -- Steven Segal

IP Logged

Gerry
Justice Leaguer

Graak kill Blue Skins! />

Reply #3 - Dec 4th, 2010 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
Glare was actually on another assignment, helping Carter Manning build a super suit of his own. Since Elusion was busy, he turned to the second smartest man he knew.

Dark Warrior was probably down in the Mesa talking to that Borg dude, and Modi was visiting Valhalla, trying to score with a Valkyrie (and not succeeding)

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #4 - Dec 4th, 2010 at 12:38pm
Print Post  
Happy birthday Paul,  I hope you like the taste of death.

( I actually feel bad as I was going to run a game, but Paul said this was the last time he could play for a while, so I just made something up about an hour before he came over.  See what happens when I don't use 10 year old NPCs and make them up with the actual characters being used?)

IP Logged

Paul
Galactus

It's all about blowin'
shit up.

Reply #5 - Dec 4th, 2010 at 1:43pm
Print Post  
Thanks and Happy Birthday to you as well. Although I cant replicate the gift you gave me of character death.

I KILL YOU IN MY THOUGHTS!

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #6 - Dec 4th, 2010 at 5:52pm
Print Post  
See what happens when we get pizza without Mushrooms!!!

IP Logged

Sylver Nightwind
Avenger

Reply #7 - Dec 4th, 2010 at 5:52pm
Print Post  
ROFLMAO!!!

IP Logged

Ranger
Justice Leaguer

Also known as Dracos!

Reply #8 - Dec 4th, 2010 at 7:56pm
Print Post  
I'm not sure what shocked me more  Shocked

That Elusion put three shots into a prisoners head, or that anyone would pass up on mushrooms with pizza. Grin

aka Dracos aka DarkStar aka Star Guard

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #9 - Dec 4th, 2010 at 8:01pm
Print Post  
Yes, I am not sure what he was thinking with the shooting an unarmed man locked up in a jail cell, who was a source of information about an elder god who schemed against humanity, what what do I know?

IP Logged

Paul
Galactus

It's all about blowin'
shit up.

Reply #10 - Dec 4th, 2010 at 10:39pm
Print Post  
I knew I was going down and someone was coming with me.

Mushrooms on pizza is just plain evil. Only anchoives is worse.

Oh and actually the guy was on death row so it's not like we had a use for him anymore. He was just wasting tax payer money.

« Last Edit: Dec 4th, 2010 at 10:40pm by Paul »  

IP Logged

STORMDANCE
Teen Titan

I Love V&V!

Reply #11 - Dec 5th, 2010 at 4:43am
Print Post  
Hey, HEY!!!.....easy with that! Anchovies are a gift from Odin. Your just too weak to handle them... Wink

MODI was engaged in the life of his alter ego...ME!..trying to do well in the training for this new job which is basically me starting my life over from scratch after 18 years with the same company.....and my Valkyries are none O' your business Man-in-a-can!!! Tongue

Besides , I could have shown up Saturday evening and maybe kept someone alive...prolly not Elusion though Cry

Oh and John, please PM next time...I almost showed up at your door Saturday evening since I never heard back from you..luckily I caught the campaign chronicle post  Smiley

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #12 - Dec 5th, 2010 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
Sorry Storm,  I figured if you didn't hear from me you knew it was off.  My apologises.

IP Logged

>