Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Topic Tools
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Captain Warlock (Read 26968 times)
THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Captain Warlock
Mar 13th, 2011 at 3:01pm
Print Post  
Captain Warlock

Identity: W’Har-Lok                                      Level: 17 (+6-6)
Side: Universal Truth                                    Sex: Male
Age: 2                                                       Training: Will
Experience: 55,135                      Occupation: Captain
Powers:                                           Clearance: Wanted?

1. Synthetic Moevian 65% Human Appearance/100% Moevian
A. Body Power: Undifferentiated Body
B. Genetically Engineered Moevian Base 20 In All Stats
2. Absorbtion: May Convert ElectroMagnetic Energy to Power Points up to Max Movement Points of 60
3. Telepathy: PR=0 R=3740” Radius 18,700’
4. Telekenisis: PR=0 R= 756” /3780’/Cappacity 106,590lbs, Spd 969” 220MPH/Dam=5D10/Def=5D10
5. Body Power: X2 Weight
6. The Skill Cosmic: 75% to know any Human or Moevian Skill
7. Shelter Cloak: Adaption 100 Charges. Cloak Regenerates 1 Charge per day after the first 24 hours
8. Telekenetic Power Boosters: Max X5 Base Telekenisis Pr Variable 1-5pts Max.
A. Boost 1: R=1938"/Cap=213,180lbs/SPD=1938"/D=6d10
B. Boost 2: R=2907"/Cap=319,770lbs/SPD=2907"/D=7D10
C. Boost3:R=3876"/Cap=426,360lbs/SPD=3876"/D=7D10
D. Boost 4: R=4845"/Cap=532,950lbs/SPD=4845"/D=8D10
E. Boost 5: R=5814"/Cap=639,540lbs/SPD=5814"/D=8D10
9. Heightened Will B +25
10. Mighty Telekinesis add X10 to TK Cappacity
W. Locked Physical Characteristics
W. Psychosis: Moevian Creation
W. Obsession:The Universal Truth

Weight: 400            Basic Hits: 8           Agility Mod:
Strength: 20                                           Intelligence:22
Endurance: 20                                      Agility:20
Charisma: 19                                        Will: 57
Humanity: 13
Hit Mods: (1.6)x(2.2)x(1.4)x(1.9)x(2.6)=24.34        Hits:194
Healing:4                                             Power:139
Inventing:9.4                                         Movement:60
Carrying: 2000                                          HTH:1d12
Damage Mod: +2+2+8=+12                        Accuracy:+3+9=+12

Det. Hidden: 33%                                      Det. Danger:37%
Height: 6’0”                                              Wealth:0
Meta Score 26
Knowledge Areas:                                    Disciplines
Dodge -12 To Be Hit                                   Disciplines:
Tumbling                                                   Erase Memories
Language- English                                    Meta Whip   
Language- Russian                                   Thought Scan
Earth History                                            Mental Switchboard
Moevian History                                       Telepathic Tracking
Moevian Military                                      Mind Probe
Diplomacy +2                                            Thought Shield
Charm +2                                                   Telepathic Reflexes +2 -2 Variable
Chemistry
Earth Culture
White Event X2
Proto Matter
“Specs”
Botany
Elder Language
Manufacturing of Nutrient Blend
Galactic Biological History
Oricalcum Activation
Meta Process
75% Chance to know others
Iron Will. Sv Vs Detect Danger at time of Mind Control Attack for this to function.
-1 to Telekenetic Boosts. Pr is zero at first Level Boost due to Training
May convert "Human" food to Sustainable Energy
Thor's Belt- Super Strength 20D10 HTH
Thor's Glove
Glidvir- Light, Blinding Light, See Through Illusions, Resurrection, Indestructible
Lab Stat 30
Thought Retrieval Telepathic Discipline
Alpha Math

« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2023 at 5:11pm by THE ONI »  

Captain_Warlock_1_.pdf ( 38 KB | 89 Downloads )

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Re: Captain Warlock
Reply #1 - Apr 2nd, 2011 at 9:33pm
Print Post  
  Citizens Of Earth:

The Moevian Empire in it's Great Wisdom has honored me with a position of Emissary to Earth. Though I am not the only Moevian to be Blessed by Hala with this appointment it is no less of an Honor to be one of a select few.

Since Earth has become an ally of The Moevian Empire it is my wish to serve it's citizens in the same capacity as I would The Empire. I look forward to the many cultural ideas we may share with each other and humbly submit that I may be able to share my knowledge in some small way.

Consider me a resource and an ally to all who share in the ideals of both The Earth and The Moevian Empire. Together we will expand the horizons of both Worlds and mutually benefit from this relationship.

I am and shall remain a Servant to The Empire and it's ally, The Earth.

W'har-Lok, 

Captain of The Moevian Elite Gaurd

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #2 - Apr 2nd, 2011 at 11:16pm
Print Post  
Report 101:

Major Rhond,

The jump pod from our Dreadnaught deposited quite me some distance away from a City in the Eastern section a continent known as North America. Engineering may need to have a look at the programs if you feel this is of any great importance of course.

I am aware that many of the citizens of Earth have not had direct contact with our race but I was confused with some reactions I did receive from many of them. It may be that I just have to become more used to reading their facial expressions. I will make an effort in doing so of course.

The city I was deposited near is called " Science City" by it's inhabitants. It appears to most closely resemble a Moevian structure in layout of concentric circles and uniformity. Based off their current state of evolution I was pleasantly surprised by this. Many of the other large population centers I have studied do not come close to this one in particular.

While attempting to make my way to one of the Government Houses I was diverted by a large crowd and commotion outside of one of their buildings. It seemed a raid was being performed by a group of unlawful citizens on one of their smaller Mercantile Houses. They call this a "Bank." The local Militia was attempting to control the situation but was having great difficulty in doing any more than simply controlling the crowd that had gathered.

It seems that the raid was being performed by several of their own Meta Humans. The weaponry, Tech and training of the Militia is sorely lacking when dealing with issues such as this it appears.

Two other Meta Humans appeared on the scene to assist the Militia and the captive Earthlings that were being held against their will in the Mercantile House. In an effort to show our mutual alliance I chose to help rescue the captives and apprehend the unlawful Meta Humans.

Without going into excessive detail of the conflict let it simply be said that the unlawful Meta Humans were captured with no injury to the general populace. I made sure not to expose any more abilities then necessary.  It is my hopes that the assistance of a Moevian Emissary will be properly reported to the American Government and the "United Nations" of Earth.

There are several matters of interest outside of this incident to be reported. It may simply be a strange coincidence but based off the numbers of Meta Humans I have encountered in such a short time in relation to the population of this city, our estimates of Meta activity here may be under estimated.

The second matter has a much greater concern to The Empire though the first is also weighing heavily upon me. During my short walk through the city I was able to view one of their communication reporting devices known as a Television. The device showed video footage of an individual known as "Colonel Marshal Strong". This Individual is the same being who founded The Chironduck Confederacy's Star Patrol. Understand Sir that though it may be impossible that he is here so many thousands of years later it is none the less true. I will await instruction on how to proceed in this matter.

Serving The Empire,

Captain Lok

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #3 - May 13th, 2011 at 8:43pm
Print Post  
  Major,

I am sending you my most recent thoughts and hope to find you well. I have sent a separate report of the events that took place after there was an explosion at the bank!

Since those events I have been a "Guest" of a Militant Earth organization known as CHESS. It appears obvious that based off the Tech I have seen during my stay that this Organization is the true backbone of Earth Society as it may be. The name CHESS itself is derived from a Military Exercise Game where the strategy will range from wearing your opponent down through attrition or possibly through a quick and decisive strike to it's Leader. I find this fascinating from both a Military and Cultural viewpoint. What I find even more fascinating is that this "Game" is almost an exact copy of our exercise known as P'Tah. Another mystery to be reviewed by someone more experienced than myself in such matters.

During my stay I have been questioned and studied by one who appears to be their top Scientist. I have taken this with Military Pride as would be expected from an Emissary of Moeve. This individual known as Quidnunk has a mind that has surpassed anything else I have ever touched.  During a recent interview I simply brushed his thoughts and was nearly overwhelmed with the feedback I received. Though as you know I am capable of sending and understanding thoughts in that fraction of a second I simply could not comprehend what I was reading. Equations and numbers that could not exist in reality as I know or understand it while at the same time carrying on a simplistic conversation with me.

During a medical exam it was noted by this individual that my physiology did not match exactly to others of our Race. This is of course no great surprise as I am a Meta Moevian. The same would of course be said of Moevians such as World Breaker, Organic Machine or our Beloved Saint, Mindstar who is now one with Hala. I am as Moevian as these others. A simple variation of DNA that all or some other root cause that makes the Meta's different. We are all Moevian and I am no different. I will not listen to such things from a Human! Perhaps great intelligence also affects their sanity in some way.

It seems that his final test has indicated that my body is only six Earth days old. I have the memories of many years of training in the Academy by you and others of Our Order as well as the Other Orders. I am at a loss to explain this yet his data seems valid. I feel as though I should be concerned over this new realization but for some reason I am not. It is my lack of concern regarding this information Sir that has me at a disadvantage. We of the Elite Guard must never be at a disadvantage so I humbly request an explanation.

Serving The Empire and its Allies,

Captain Lok, Moevian Elite Guard
« Last Edit: May 14th, 2011 at 10:00am by John »  

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #4 - May 29th, 2011 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
The events that have led me to where I am now have certainly not been what I had expected when I landed on this world. In my arrogance I had expected to be treated with respect as an Emissary of The Empire and been granted all the power that came with that title.

Being alone on this world while I await the return of my Brothers and Sisters has reminded me what is expected of The Moevian Warrior Class. It is not enough to be born a Moevian. It is an Honor and a Privilege that must be earned every waking moment. I had lost sight of that.

Now I stand with new allies as we prepare to face the unknown dangers of what is known as Island Zero. Meta Humans working together with a Meta Moevian against forces that appear to be something different than either one of our species has encountered before. Perhaps this will create a bond between the races and I will still be acting under my original function as Emissary.

It is strange. The Island did not appear to be so large from the ship.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #5 - Jun 18th, 2011 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
Character Sheet Updated at top.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #6 - Jul 10th, 2011 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
  "The Bio Weapon Has Been Activated"

It has already been determined through the assistance of Earth Technology that I was "Born" just over thirty of your Earth Days ago. It appears this event coincided with what you term as "The White Event". With my enhanced Moevian intellect I have been able to determine that this event was caused by a Being of unbelievable Power. The only way for such Power to reside in One Being without them actually being a God would be for them to have entered into The Humuru State. By Moevian Law such a Being cannot be allowed to exist.

My further research into the so called "White Event" indicates that whoever this being is they must be generating the power of a Quasar. Such a Being would be the antithesis of the Goddess Hala which makes it clear to me as to why my fellow Moevians were Banished from Earth.

I have received Enhanced Telepathic Sights during my rest periods of a vast Moevian Armada returning to Earth. Fear not my Friends!! The Moevians are returning once again and all will be set right. This Being will be Hunted down and Destroyed and your safety will once again be assured. The Moevian Empire returns to it's Newest Ally, The Earth, and together our two peoples shall grow and prosper for Millennium to come.

Keep in mind my Friends that though I am Moevian I share a special Bond with all of you. It is my belief that I was the First Moevian to be Born on Earth and I shall use this to strengthen the Bond between our two societies.

Serving The Empire and The Earth,

W'Har-Lok, Captain of The Moevian Elite Gaurd

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #7 - Aug 13th, 2011 at 4:34pm
Print Post  
The Message below is a excerpt from Captain Warlocks most recent regenerative states:

Bio Weapon Whar Lok. You are receiving this transmission as a dream in your regenerative state.  I feel that you deserve to know your message has been received and appreciated.  The information that there is a quasar based “anti Hala” has motivated the three houses as never before.
    The Emperor himself has given his blessing.  The Omeganaughts have been fitted with Nova Engines.  They should be arriving within the Earth Solar Year.   The Grand Hierophant has even reached out to the hated Confederacy, may their bodies decay and be eaten by larva, who has also agreed to this most holy of actions.
    The Earth, and all its people, and their false god, must be destroyed.    We all rue the day the Torgee contaminated this world.   It is beyond repair, and a great danger to the universe as a whole.  Too many, too quick have reached Humurru.  The wound must be cauterized.
     The Emperor sees interbreeding with Humans as sowing weakness.  The Heiraphancy sees this as blasphemy.   The Guilds, however, see humanity as the future.  They have stalled the armada, and have launched a fleet of slavers.   They wish to capture a few hundred thousand human females for breeding and enslavement.
      I am sending you this thought message as I feel, as your programmer, a certain sense of paternal fondness.   The Whar Lok series were the best bio weapons ever designed.   I feel you should know that your sacrifice has united the Empire as never before.
    I salute you.    And the hated Earth, home of Quasar Blasmephies, and Mighty Mars cults is an abomination.    I shall smile the day it is destroyed.

Lars Rend, technician and mechanic in the service of the Empire.
« Last Edit: Aug 13th, 2011 at 4:51pm by THE ONI »  

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #8 - Aug 13th, 2011 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
In an attempt to Reply Captain Warlock sends what he believes to be his most powerful Telepathic contact effort to date:

Lars Rend,

It is with great pleasure that I receive this transmission. Too long have I been without contact with The Primary Race. I am Honored that my thoughts have been shared with such high company. I will count the days until I am rejoined with you all.

I must however share some new information and clarify some statements I have received.

The Earth had been granted status of Ally to The Empire and now is slated for Destruction and slavery? My previous reports had indicated that there was a being who held the power of a Quasar and I will continue in this belief. Above all I agree that such a being must be destroyed but I have no proof as of yet that there is a following for such a a foul creature. I have in fact discovered a new truth. Hala herself has sent an Avatar to Earth!! I have seen her presence myself on many occasions. This guides my belief that Earth and it's inhabitants have been approved if not even Blessed by The Great Mother.

The Confederacy has been consulted in this? It appears that the fear and hatred of Earth must run deep. Of the Humurru state I can only report what I have seen as I have stated in earlier reports the percent of Meta Humans appears higher than last anticipated.

It is my hope that you will pass this information to those in Authority so that they may continue to make informed decisions based of my findings.

I know that I am The Bio Weapon and I understand that I have only existed for a short period of time. I also understand that though my form was created by Moevian Science and Technology, my essence was granted by Hala and someday I will return to her.

Lars Rend,

I Thank You for the knowledge and memories you have given me but it must also be known that I am an individual. I continue to develop and grow since the moment I became Sentient. I am what is best in Moeve as I was Created by Hala to be.

I am Captain W'Har-Lok and I Serve The Empire.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #9 - Aug 24th, 2011 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
Sara Payne was celebrating her twelfth birthday two days before the occurrence. She had gone camping with her parents at the Lake Erie Islands State Park in Ohio. It was her birthday gift.

On the second day of their trip Sara had slid down a trail and been separated from her parents. Other than a few bruises and scrapes she had miraculously not been injured. She thought it would be so simple to climb the easy path back to her parents she could not hear or see anymore. Her parents rushed to the quickest path they could find to be reunited with her but she was gone. Lost in the Wilderness of the Ohio Park.

Sara was a special child. She had been born with her vocal chords not fully formed and she could not speak. She could not call for help. She could only Hope for a Miracle. That Miracle came twenty seven hours later. The White Event. She was reunited with her family and spent the most wonderful three days of her life with them. She still could not speak but the sheer Bliss she felt at being rejoined with them was beyond imagination.

Several months later her parents were awoken from their slumber to the sounds of terrible skull shattering screams coming from Sara's room. As they rushed in they found Sara kneeling on the bed with her arms thrown wide apart and tears of Blood slowly seeping from her eyes.

"They're coming Mommy!!"   "They're coming to take us away from Daddy!!"  " The Moevians are coming!!"

Sara's mouth had been closed the entire time.
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2011 at 8:52pm by THE ONI »  

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #10 - Oct 2nd, 2011 at 9:59am
Print Post  
  As I continue to interact with The Humans it is becoming more apparent that their Leaders are still Warmongering and Barbaric. This does not come as any great suprise based on the current state of evolution. Whatever has caused certain individuals to reach Meta state is of no consequence. The fact still remains that certain Humans have and it is now a genetic trait as is the Humuru State. I have shared Moevian knowledge with their Leaders as I am required to do as my last instructions included the sharing of Knowledge with our allies. Based off the messages I have received from the Homeworld it will do them no good should the Moevians decide that this Alliance is no longer a benifit to The Empire.

The Moevians have become stagnant and are slowly killing themselves and our Culture. If the plans are set in motion to make our current allies into a Slave Race it will do the Moevians no good. Though there is a faction that wishes to interbreed with The Humans that will only solve a problem in the short term. What has happened to our Culture?? We still sing the same songs that were written by the Great Masters over one thousand years ago. Granted the presentations have changed yet there is no new creation of art. Science continues to grow but it is continually driven for the same cause. Conquest.

Both Races are on a path to Oblivion and they need no help from each other to reach this fianl end.

There does however, seem to be a third Race which I believe has cemented a presence on this World. I am not as of yet ready to share my thoughts fully but let it simply be said that if the Moevians and Humans do not Unite against this foe it could lead to an even quicker destruction of both.

It is my belief that both our Races share some common DNA and therefore common ancestry at some distant point in the past. I now believe I have the ability to prove this and will do so soon.

That is of course if I survive long enough.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #11 - Nov 6th, 2011 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
And so it begins.

Reports indicate that the first wave of The Moevian Armada has been sent towards Earth and will arrive shortly. This wave is spearheaded by the Guild and has one simple desire. Slavery of the Earth's Female population. The males have no trade value and are considered expendable. I find this almost odd from a Mercantile sense. Though it appears some faction of The Empire believes Humans and Moevians could mate and produce offspring the amount of technology that would be required to sustain life in it's beginning stages would be staggering. The average female Human is roughly 165lbs according to were one to use the American version of weight. I am using this as that is where I currently "reside". Based off Moeves gravity being roughly 1.5 that of earths this would most assuredly cause a large percent of birth defects as well as stunted development. I can only surmise that either the Guilds will use earth as a Breeding Ground or are so arrogant that they believe the Dominant Moevian Genes will overcome Human Genetics.

It is also believed by some that the reason these Genetic traits are compatible is due the the belief that Humans and Moevians share a common ancestor. To many in The Church this is considered Heresy. It is my desire to consult The Being known as "Gary" in this matter. Gary is an Elder Being who resides in this world and has existed over two million Earth years. If any Being would know the Truth then it must be him.

During my visit to Prince Drakkar island I was able to access certain files created by The Quidnuck and stored by his computer system, Binary. It appears that my first Hypothesis regarding "The White Event" was only partially correct. The assumption that a Being of power created it has been confirmed. The Beings motives however appear to be different than first assumed. From the information I was able to ascertain a Being known as Wally Spec was the cause of this. He was not a God as previously thought and he seemed to have Good Intentions. This Being however was quite Mad. Whether the extraction of all Moevians was due to a desire to return all lost individuals "Home" was a side effect of this Mad Beings desire or whether there was another root cause has yet to be determined. The final effect is still the same. The Moevians looked upon it as an act of aggression*.

With the announcement of the Guilds first wave of the fleet approaching it will most certainly cause the Earths Military to once again question me regarding Moevian tactics in an effort to gain any additional knowledge. This unfortunately for all concerned will not be done. The sharing of knowledge between Allies is now at a halt. The Alliance is shattered. Understanding this however has not recalled me from  my initial Duty. I am still and will continue to be a Diplomatic presence between Earth and Moeve. War must be avoided at all costs!!! The loss of one life from either race holds no value for either of the two. The re establishment of Peace prior to any aggression must be my only focus. Though The Empire has grown stale it is still My Empire to Serve as best I see fit.

I still have much research to do in such a small period of time. I was able to access other information while on The Island but it is not something that I am able to share now. As the Humans say " So much to do and so little time".

Understand one simple Truth. I am A Servant Of Moeve and shall always remain so. If I am to fail in my efforts for Peace I shall have only one alternative. I shall simply do what is best for Moeve.

Serving The Empire,

Captain Lok of The Moevian Elite Gaurd

* The Humurru State is the single greatest threat to not just the Moevian Empire, but the universe.  Wally Spec's White Event is not to be taken lightly-Jolly John

« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2011 at 8:56pm by John »  

IP Logged

Paul
Galactus

It's all about blowin'
shit up.

Reply #12 - Nov 6th, 2011 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The average female Human is roughly 165lbs

You are just looking in the wrong places.

Quote:
If I am to fail in my efforts for Peace I shall have only one alternative. I shall simply do what is best for Moeve

I find this to be a threat.  Magnum is all smiles right now!  SMASH PUTTY MAN!

Anticipation of death is worse than death itself -- Steven Segal

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #13 - Nov 6th, 2011 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
Paul wrote on Nov 6th, 2011 at 1:38pm:
Quote:
The average female Human is roughly 165lbs

You are just looking in the wrong places.

Quote:
If I am to fail in my efforts for Peace I shall have only one alternative. I shall simply do what is best for Moeve

Human. Your average Human female is currently 165lbs. This is sadly an effect of what you call "Fast Food"

I find this to be a threat.  Magnum is all smiles right now!  SMASH PUTTY MAN!

This is no threat. What must be done must be done. I can only assume this "Magnum" is a Meta Human. I can only wonder how he would fare if he were to be cut off from his Meta Powers.

« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2011 at 8:41pm by John »  

IP Logged

Paul
Galactus

It's all about blowin'
shit up.

Reply #14 - Nov 6th, 2011 at 8:45pm
Print Post  
I'm gonna roll you up into a ball and smash you on the morning newspaper comic strip to see if it will copy onto your skin.

I'm 9 feet tall and super strong without my meta powers. I think I can handle a ball of silly putty.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #15 - Nov 6th, 2011 at 9:12pm
Print Post  
Then I should hope we never come to clash. I have no desire for conflict between any Moevian and Human.

It is sometimes difficult for the lesser advanced minds to understand that some beings are different. In my case I am the Perfect Moevian and the next level of advancement in life.

As I stated, I hope we shall never have a reason for conflict. Besides, I would not wish to harm you.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #16 - Nov 7th, 2011 at 9:17pm
Print Post  
Friend Magnum,

I must beg your forgiveness. You have shown me how simple it is for one misunderstanding whether by action or statement can cause animosity between two individuals. This banter is simply a Microcosm of the distrust that currently exists between our two races. I have stated that I simply desire Peace for our peoples yet I allowed my own Martial attitude to get in the way of my Diplomatic mission. I shall use this lesson as a jumping off point in my efforts for Peace between the races.

Humbly,

Captain Lok of The Moevian Elite Gaurd

IP Logged

Paul
Galactus

It's all about blowin'
shit up.

Reply #17 - Nov 8th, 2011 at 12:09am
Print Post  
I'm glad you came to your senses! Now let's go find some babes (under 165 lbs).

IP Logged

Sylver Nightwind
Avenger

Reply #18 - Nov 8th, 2011 at 12:52am
Print Post  
*whisper* gay  Wink

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #19 - Nov 8th, 2011 at 9:42pm
Print Post  
Neuter actually

IP Logged

Sylver Nightwind
Avenger

Reply #20 - Nov 8th, 2011 at 10:47pm
Print Post  
LOL

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #21 - Nov 12th, 2011 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
* The Humurru State is the single greatest threat to not just the Moevian Empire, but the universe.  Wally Spec's White Event is not to be taken lightly-Jolly John

Friend John,

Your reasoning and statement is as usual direct and to the point and of course correct. The Moevian Race fears The Humurru state for good reason. Beings of Power may become almost Godlike under such a state. Currently Meta Moevians are "invited" to rejoin with Hala several years after their powers have emerged. This is the Moevian way of avoiding the emergence of The Humurru state in a Meta Moevian.

In some instances a Meta Moevian may be denied this right for some time while they continue to serve The Empire but this is a rare occurrence indeed. I am only aware of one such occurrence though it would seem there may be more.

My great concern in all of this is why do the people of my race take such a simple solution to this affliction? With such great minds and such vast technology why do we not seek a new cure. It is rumored that a now deceased Priestess of Hala may have had the beginnings of a cure. It is my belief that I too may hold this base knowledge though the cure may also be considered quite debilitating to the Meta Being.

Once again I return to my thoughts of War. If the two races would simply look to each other for a cure to this affliction it would seem to benefit so many where as another War in the end will truly benefit no one. There is currently one cure for The Humurru State.

Death.

Your Friend in Service,

Captain Lok

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #22 - Nov 26th, 2011 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
  My Bothers and Sisters in The New Universal Truth of Hala gather forth and listen to my words.

Uncounted Millenia ago the Beloved Goddess gave Life to The First Race, The Eldari. To these children she gave parts of Herself so that They may sow Her seed thoughout The Universe and until such time as She would call them back Home. She gave many gifts to her Children. Wisdom, Grace, Knowledge, Longevity, Power and Beauty to name just a small few.

The Eldari in turn would plant The Genetic Seeds of Greater Life as They travelled through The Universe in Their Beautiful Cathedral Ships of Crystal. They would Plant the seeds, Nurture them and watch them Grow so that in time The Greater Life and The Universal Truth would be spread throughout all the Worlds.

The Eldari travelled among the stars and Planted their Genetic Seeds among those races they chose and gave Gifts to the First of Four.

The Nomoi: To these they gave Great Intelligence and the Gifts of Engineering and Design. These would become Servants who would spread throughout The Universe sharing this Knowledge. Alas They would also turn on Their Creators Wishes and Create Weapons of Power known as the Star Rods.

The Dworri: To these were given the Gift of Craft. The Dworri were to become The Builders. These would be The Beings who would bring the work of The Nomoi into existence. What was wrought in The Mind could now be made real by The Dworri.

The Habari: Though The Eldari were a Power beyond imagining They had little time for menial tasks as They were created for The Greater tasks. So The Habari were created to perform these labors. The Habari were Greatly Loved by The Eldari and earned a special place in the Hearts and Homes of their Masters.

The Orishi: These were The Warriors. Though The Eldari had been given the Gift to sow the seeds of Greater Life not all of their Children would come to Know The Universal Truth. To this end the Orishi were created. The Eldari were created to give Greater Life. The Orishi in turn were created to take it away.

Now over so many countless Ages have We, the Children of Hala come into Existence. The Universal Truth and aspects of Greater Life begin to show among the many New Races. There is no need to fear these changes but instead we must embrace them. The Creation of Greater Life or as some call them "Meta Beings" is simply the next stage in The Cycle. Sadly not all Beings who have been given this Gift have Embraced The Universal Truth. To this end were created The Twelve but they are now lost from this World. The First Twelve were Created to monitor and guide those who were first given the Seeds of Intelligence. In those Ages past they were known as "The Gods".

Fear not my Friends for Together we will choose the New Twelve and their function will be as it should have been from the Beginning. To protect those who have embraced The Universal Truth. It matters not whether you be Human, Moevian or another of Hala's Children. It matters not whether you have another name for Hala, The Great Goddess. What matters is that we all can learn to truly see and understand The Univerasl Truth. That we are all created from the same genetic Code and that we are all Truly one Race if only seperated by Time and Space. This is The Universal Truth and their is no denying it.

Though we share The Universal Truth there must still remain Mysteries. This is the Core of Faith. Where will these New Twelve come from??? When shall they arrive??? These are valid questions but I tell you now that the coming of The New Twelve will soon be here. In days to come there shall be Twelve Protectors for all of The Worlds and They shall Gaurd those who not only Embrace The Universal Truth but who have not yet Embraced it.

It is said The Moevians come and with them they bring War. It is True my Friends. The Moevians are coming but it is not war they will find here. It shall be Revolution!! The Revolution that all shall come to Understand and Embrace the Universal Truth of Greater Life.

I am Warlock. In some Earth Tongues the word means "Traitor". To some this will seem True in the future. The word "Warlock" also has an older meaning. It means "To Gather Spirits". To this end I shall remain True as I gather you all to The Universal Truth and Greater Life.

I am Warlock. I am neither Prophet, not Priest.

I am simply your Servant.

« Last Edit: Nov 26th, 2011 at 1:28pm by THE ONI »  

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #23 - Jan 16th, 2012 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
  How do you Humans say it? "Out of the frying pan and into the fire"?.

I am now curenty a resident of what the Human Agency known as CHESS calls The Deep Six Holding Facility. I have no right to complain, my fate is nothing compared to those of my Moevian Brothers and Sisters who lost their lives to the Abomonations known as The Illithid. I take no solace in the fact that the Illithids on the ship were all destroyed. That Race holds no place in The Universal truth of Greater Life. They are what I can simply term as apart from that Life.

The utter devastation of the loss of any Moevian Life can not be simply be explained to those who are not familiar with our tragedy. With every moment we grow closer to Extinction. Our birth rate is drastically reduced from what it was even a few centuries ago and more Neuters are born each day. The Moevians are part of The Cycle and this tragedy must be avoided at all costs. Pehaps I should correct myself. Some costs are too great. The atrocities performed by my people to the Humans are not acceptable in my mind. There could have been peace and there shall be when all come to understand the Universal Truth.

It seems I have committed a crime in the eyes of the Humans and so I am locked away in this Facility. I simply wished the private thoughts and messages of those loved ones to remain as such however my wishes were looked upon as an act of sedition. I am now considered a Spy and I am sure and I was looked upon in the same way before my act. No matter. I will take this as simply a new challenge and attempt to communicate with those who also share my incarceration.

So many violent and angry minds here. Perhaps it would be best to limit my search. What's this?? A random thought that I cannot trace??

“Time is running out.  8 is great, the Octagon will prevail.  Join the Blue Blood.   Y2K is coming…”

Yes. Out of the proverbial frying pan and into the fire.

Warlock

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #24 - Feb 18th, 2012 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
  I can no longer limit myself to base concerns for the Human Race or even the Moevian Empire for that matter. The Humans have shown themselves to be somewhat limited yet I still hold high hopes for them. The Moevians have proven themselves unworthy yet I still hold my Loyalty to The Empire as a whole.

Though the vast majortity that I have come in close contact have shown these faults I have aslo had the pleasant contacts with those of a more sophisticated thought process. It shall be these who I endeavor to protect and cultivate.

It is not my intention to Judge yet if I do not do something to Cultivate a Greater Understanding of The Universal Truth I fear both races will continue to plummet towards Oblivian.

It has come time for the Choosing. Soon I will begin my search for those individuals who have come to accept The Universal Truth. To those I shall grant Power. To those I shall grant Knowledge and in doing so we shall together create a Race of Meta's who shall not suffer from the Humurru.

We shall create The New Gods.

IP Logged

Gerry
Justice Leaguer

Graak kill Blue Skins! />

Reply #25 - May 12th, 2012 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
Doesn't Warlock have Gray skin?

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #26 - May 12th, 2012 at 3:14pm
Print Post  
Sort of but I did not have any body paint with me at the time.

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #27 - May 12th, 2012 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
I didn't realise that the Cap'n was so ugly.  Did he roll a 3 for charisma?

I am scary, very, very scary.
IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #28 - May 12th, 2012 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
What a hurtful thing to say about our Beloved Captain.

I think he is quite stunning myself.  Wink

IP Logged

Gerry
Justice Leaguer

Graak kill Blue Skins! />

Reply #29 - May 12th, 2012 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
John wrote on May 12th, 2012 at 4:04pm:
I didn't realise that the Cap'n was so ugly.  Did he roll a 3 for charisma?

He's kind of like Glare, but still has facial hair

IP Logged

AMG
Sidekick

revenge wears no wrist
watch...

Reply #30 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 12:52am
Print Post  
LOL!!

IP Logged

Ranger
Justice Leaguer

Also known as Dracos!

Reply #31 - Jun 11th, 2012 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
I often can't tell if 0NI's characters are the hero or the villain of the story  . . . Which is what makes your write ups so fun to read Smiley

aka Dracos aka DarkStar aka Star Guard

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #32 - Jun 11th, 2012 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
  Why Thank You, Ranger, what a Wonderful thing to say. (I Think).

Ah, If only the rest of our beloved group could understand the fine line between Hero and Villian. After all, I am just doing what is best for both Human and Moevian kind. Whether they like it or not!!

The rest of my characters. Well sometimes they are just looked on in the wrong Light. I've become Stereotyped and possibly influenced by the rest of our PC Group. How sad on my part.

It seems the only Character I have that is not considered somewhat Psychotic by the rest is Dick Dante and he is the one ultimately responsible for my own characters death, Wally Spec, The Dark Warrior. Now it seems that even poor Dick may be going over the edge. He is of course also the only character that none of the other PC's have encountered in a group setting. At least not yet......

IP Logged

Ranger
Justice Leaguer

Also known as Dracos!

Reply #33 - Jun 11th, 2012 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
It is indeed a compliment, but I fear I bear poor tidings. It sounds like you might have a medical condition. I've ran across this kind of thing before. Unfortunately there is no cure for an abnormally high number of cthulucytes in your blood stream.

I'm sorry Cry
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2012 at 10:58pm by Ranger »  

aka Dracos aka DarkStar aka Star Guard

IP Logged

Avenger

I Love Comic's and RP.
V&V got me started

Reply #34 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
The only difference between a comic book hero and a comic book villain (If written well) is how the rest of the world perceive them! Good villains always feel they are doing good for themselves or mankind or who ever. I think so as well. We all think Dr. Doom is a villain,but not the people of his own country! They revere him. Poison Ivy feels she is doing what is best for the earth. Victor Freeze does what he does out of grief and a desire to save his wife. I cant tell you how bad I felt playing Arkham City when Victor was a prisoner!
« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2012 at 5:35pm by Avatar »  

If something seems to good to be true, it's best to shoot it,just to be safe
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Topic Tools

>