Normal Topic Experience Modification - Question (Read 554 times)
Izlos
Sidekick

I Love V&V!

Experience Modification - Question
Apr 1st, 2011 at 2:06am
Print Post  
Sorry for the multiple questions, I'm really trying to figure these things out on my own by looking all over than manual, but usually if I can't I come here and ask.

I noticed that the Exp Modification is only for melee. Is there an exp modifcation for powers on higher lvl villains? I think Jack Herman was using the 3.0 rules because I was using Disintegration Ray while have an Exp Mod on it because of the exp lvl difference. It just doesn't make a lot of sense to me if im using a power at lvl 1 on a villain thats lvl 6 without any kind of minus to hit.

Thanks
« Last Edit: Apr 1st, 2011 at 2:06am by Izlos »  

IP Logged

polarboy
Justice Leaguer

Re: Experience Modification - Question
Reply #1 - Apr 1st, 2011 at 3:22am
Print Post  
Izlos wrote on Apr 1st, 2011 at 2:06am:
I noticed that the Exp Modification is only for melee. Is there an exp modifcation for powers on higher lvl villains? I think Jack Herman was using the 3.0 rules because I was using Disintegration Ray while have an Exp Mod on it because of the exp lvl difference. It just doesn't make a lot of sense to me if im using a power at lvl 1 on a villain thats lvl 6 without any kind of minus to hit. Thanks

In the 2.0 and 2.1 rules, the chart that shows to-hit adjustments based on the level of the attacker and defender generally applies to all combat, including Disitegration Ray.

The paragraph next to the chart (Section 3.2 A) doesn't appear to limit the modifications to HTH/melee.
« Last Edit: Apr 1st, 2011 at 3:27am by polarboy »  

IP Logged

>