Normal Topic The Tie In Thread (Read 1016 times)
THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

The Tie In Thread
Mar 16th, 2013 at 1:26pm
Print Post  
So picking up on what John posted in The Greenlandic Sagas and some other various posts I wanted to try and get some Tie Ins in recent Adventures compared to less recent and even from 30 years ago just to see how John's World is all brought together.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Re: The Tie In Thread
Reply #1 - Mar 16th, 2013 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
The Serpent Men and Yig

Tied in: The Horror of Yig story to The Greenlandic Sagas really well. Makes me wonder who those Four undead gaurdians in Greenland really were.

More to come I guess.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #2 - Mar 16th, 2013 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
The Century House, Dick Dante, Kristoff Von Heinrich and The Weird West

Kristoff Von Heinrich was my old character from when we were kids. Now it seems The Weird West Characters will be responsible for getting his Potions? to the Century House which he must own back in the 1860's?

Dick Dante now owns The Century House almost 150 years later

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #3 - Mar 16th, 2013 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
The Star Rod, The Weird West, Marshall Strong and The New Alien Scenario and a little Captain Warlock(more for history sake)

Dakota and Red find a Star Rod in the 1860's and give it up to what eventually becomes B13.

Roughly 150 years later B13 tracks down Strong and gets him the Star Rod. Seems he is the only one who can use it.

Strong is now blasted somewhere else without it and we are now ready for the Alien Scenario with New Characters and Marshall Strong.

Captian Warlock is very uncomfortable around Marshall Strong but that is all I can say about that.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #4 - Mar 16th, 2013 at 1:42pm
Print Post  
Bigfoot.

This is more recent but as far as I know has into come into play in the year 2000.

Red meets a Skunk Ape in the 1860's. He does not speak but certainly appears to be a Friendly. He also Pantomimes everything one night.

The Greenlandic Group meets a strange nine foot tall Hairy creature who does not speak but Pantomimes. He also appears to be a friendly.

Same exact creature or just the same race? Unknown but the two instances are several hunded years apart

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #5 - Sep 7th, 2013 at 8:48am
Print Post  
The Weird West, Pirates and the Current Story.

The Succubus from Dicks Adventure and Pirates? Same One? I am thinking so. I should have written down her name last night.

The Weird West always ties in to everything. Star Rods, Century House, Skunk Apes, Spell Books and of course All Johns Players know who Mr. Ripple really is, Right????

IP Logged

>