Normal Topic The Alpha meets Omega (Read 1439 times)
John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

The Alpha meets Omega
May 9th, 2013 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
Captain Omega wakes up to find a creature made of malleable mold is trying to remove his skull.  He freaks out a bit,  moves away and blasts the creature.  It responds by cutting a hole  in its blank face that then whispers in an approximation of     human voice.  It says that it didn’t know he was still alive.   He says that he was collecting his brain, along with those of his dead companions for study.    Omega looks and sees two other bodies on other slabs.   The room is dark and smells like a hospital. 

He sees one of the bodies is gigantic and he sees one of the mold men pour a brain into a copper cylinder.    At that, gun shots ring out as each of the three monsters is shot between their three eyes.   A guy in sunglasses blows the smoke from his two oversized hand cannons.  Omega hears the fast guitar riff from the ending of Bohemian Rhapsody in the distance.  He can’t be sure, as the sky is crackling with energy and the buzzing is ruining the crunchy tunes.

The man spits to the side and says, “Frank, you, I, I thought you were dead.   I should have known you would beat it.”    Omega just knows this is his best friend.  He just doesn’t know who he is.

The three creatures lift their tail segements up.  They glow and they each take off with a buzzing drone.  Their pale wings flap and blur and fill all spaces at the same time.   They seem melt away into the vastness of space and are gone.   

Chad Hunter, as his CHESS ID badge says, looks away and drags on a cigarette that Omega didn’t even see him light, “ They took Rip and Magnum’s brains.  I am gonna get them for that.”

“Getting yo brain stole is just not right” says Duce Rollins, one half of Ace and Duce: Private Dicks.  “You can say that again,” follows Ace Bigelow, the other half.

Omega feels he is surrounded by friends.   He thinks he should have a toast.   A toast with beer…

The thought is interupped as the wall melts.   A golden glow fills the chamber, lighting it up.   Omega can see he is not in a hospital, but a morgue.    He sees the light is from a golden glowing man.   His hair is gold, his eyes are gold, his costume, his cape, you guessed it, gold.   And orbiting around him is a girl.  A cute girl with little cute wings.  She screams and flies over to Omega.

“Frank, you are alive.  I knew liver failure couldn’t take you down.”    

“Pixie, give the man room to breathe.”  An older man  with a small wooden idol around his neck follows the golden man.    You know to respect the power in that idol.  You just don’t know why you should.

“This man shows no signs of liver damage.” The golden man’s voice is the voice of music of the spheres. " Its unworldly.  His mind is not the same.  Oh, he is inhabited.  He is an agent of balance.  He..”

Before he can finish the next word, Omega screams, “Silence!” and fires three power blasts at the golden man.  The beams distort and avoid hitting their target.   

“Frank, Kent! Stop” the tiny woman screams.

The older man and the tiny woman  get between them and the fight is over.    

The older man demands to know how and why “Frank” did this.    The golden man explains.   “This is not Frank Cannon.  It is something hiding in his body.  He repaired the body and is using it.  But I understand now.  Who it is, and what it is doing must remain a secret, or the universe is in peril.”

“BULLHORNS!” shouts Chad.   “ That’s my pal Frank.  Those funky aliens messed with his head.   We’ll fix this, won’t we Frank?”   As he says this, Chad tosses  Omega a pair of hi tech nunchucks.  Omega grabs them and whirls them around like a pro.   “See, that is classic Captain Warlock moves.  Come on, lets go get a beer.”

Omega doesn’t ever remember having a beer, but the idea appeals to him.

They go outside, and they are stopped by the Anathamatician, the head of Division Zero.    

He greats them all. “Tiki Man, Pixie,  Cosmic Man,  Chad, Ace, Duce and  Frank.  I am sorry about Rip. It seems the battle at the orrerry has damaged this station.  Its shields were weakened to the point the Mi Go were able to enter.   They stole Magnum’s brain.   We were going to clone him and copy his brain patterns to his new body.   But with it gone,  he will have to start anew.  And a cline from a dead body is always problematic at best…”
“What about me?”  a new, metallic voice says.   A brain cylinder is then spotted.  It must have rolled under one of the slabs.    “where am I?”   The Anathematician picks it up.  The voice says,” My name is Dr. Richard Dante. I cast a spell,  Was looking for something.   Can you tell me where I am?”

The Anathamatician says he will deal with Dr. Dante and  asks the group if they would stay on the station.  Since their universe is gone, destroyed by the Agent of Law, the Adversary, who was then destroyed by the Agent of Chaos, the Dark Warrior, they have no true home.   Cosmic Man says that they can help the entire multiverse from here.  They agree to stay.

Chad takes Captain Omega to look for what passes as a bar on this place. 
« Last Edit: Dec 10th, 2016 at 11:15pm by John »  

I am scary, very, very scary.
IP Logged

Paul
Galactus

It's all about blowin'
shit up.

Re: The Alpha meets Omega
Reply #1 - May 10th, 2013 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
Magnum's brain needs a body!  One with a big penis to keep it real yo.

Cool

Anticipation of death is worse than death itself -- Steven Segal

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #2 - May 13th, 2013 at 10:03pm
Print Post  
  I am behind in replying on this but it was a lot of fun. These characters and NPC's are all from when we were kids.

Captain Omega is just residing in the body of Captain Warlock but not the Captain Warlock that I play. I just stole the name because I liked it. This Captain Warlock, who is now Captain Omega, was really known as Captain Strength. He took on the name of Captain Warlock later on when he used his power blast bands and jet boots. Does that all make perfect sense? Good, I thought so.

and for kicks John throws in my own Player Character as an NPC when referencing Dick Dante, or at least his Brain.

I have to say, John does a Good Dick Dante impersonation....

Looking forward to the newest version of the Omega's. This one is very, very different.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #3 - Dec 10th, 2016 at 9:55am
Print Post  
If I only had a Brain....

Bump for Dick. Looks like this is still a little further down the line of Dick Adventures.

IP Logged

>