Normal Topic Cerberus (Read 561 times)
THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Cerberus
May 30th, 2016 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
Hey Wade, did I ever tell you about the work I did for these guys for six months before you had the gig with Dr. Adamant in Phoenix?

No? Well here goes.

This Organization has the whole Crime World broken down into three sections each with their own "Head" pun intended. Hence the Cerberus name. I guess they think it is catchy and such.

So Asia and Australia are one section with the continents run by some guy named Rairyu. Rumor has it he is some kind of Martial Arts Expert and depending on who you talk to he either spits fire or lightning or something like that. They say he can't be killed either. I never met him but I don't rate that high anyway. Super Baddies do tend to add some special rumors themselves most times so no one messes with them.

Next is Europe and Africa. Run by some French Chick, Madame Gris. Now this one I did meet, well sort of, I saw her from about a hundred feet away. Even that far she is Crazy Sexy. They say her deal is Smart and Sexy. She can drain your strength with a look and kill you with a touch. Her special "Rumour" is she cannot be attacked. No one will try to harm her or their brains melt or something like that.

I don't have anything on North and South America but he or she must be tough just like the other two.

The three sections work together but they are kind of clannish. I was lucky to get any info at all on Rairyu since I was doing work in Europe.

We may want to look into some work in the future. Six month contracts and they even have medical coverage! Eye and Dental care too, either in house or through various front corporations. See this Crown work I had done? Cerberus.

They have neat uniforms with the three headed dog logo and their tech is pretty high level too.

Of course you can't take any of that back with you at the end of your contract or they hunt you down and kill you. Company Policy. You know how it is.

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Re: Cerberus
Reply #1 - May 30th, 2016 at 8:58pm
Print Post  
Sounds like there is a job opening in the Americas.  I know a guy that is smart, strong and sexy.  And his name is the HEAVY HITTER.

I am scary, very, very scary.
IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Re: Cerberus
Reply #2 - Jun 2nd, 2016 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
Uh, Wade. It's not like that. No openings I know of. What I was was saying was I didn't know who was in charge.

You know, like I said they were kinda clannish and a little secretive. I was in Istanbul some of the time so we mixed a bit.

Uh, Wade. Are you listening?

Aw crap........

IP Logged

>