Normal Topic The Meta Human Task Force (Read 1269 times)
THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

The Meta Human Task Force
Mar 5th, 2017 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
  Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen,

First off I would like to Thank You all for taking time out from your schedules to attend this call.

Each of you have been previously provided copies of both case Files One and Two so I will work off the assumption they have already been reviewed.

As you know The Meta Human Task Force was brought into being in April of 2000 to Investigate Meta Crimes that have gone beyond the resources or jurisdiction of the local authorities.

The Task Force currently consists of two agents. Special Agent Patricia Dane as well as myself, Special Agent William M. Powers. As you can see from Case File two I was also assisted by four individuals who have all proven their worth as well as their loyalty to The United States as well as to Humanity as a whole.

I am speaking of Akira Lancaster, Savannah Armis, Harold Krogan and of course Decorated Air Force Colonel and known Meta Marshal Strong.

Without the assistance of these Unique and Dedicated Americans The United States and Our Citizens would most assuredly have been subjected to all manner of atrocities to be committed by no less than fifteen Mata Criminals. Though we are saddened by the Death as well as Escapes of several of the Meta Criminals it is my hope that this Panel of Learned Men and Women will vote to increase the Size and Funding of The Meta Human Task Force from it's current state.

I ask that the four individuals previously mentioned be granted " F.B.I. Consulting Privilege" so they may continue their efforts in fight against Meta Human Criminals and their Terroristic Activities. I also ask that Funding of The Meta Human task Force be increased and that the former Chess Base in Colorado be transformed into the new Headquarters of The Meta Human Task Force.

Your Time and Assistance in this Matter of National Security is as always Greatly Appreciated. I will be sending you all detail of the Criminal Meta Human Status via Encrypted Email later today.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Re: The Meta Human Task Force
Reply #1 - Mar 5th, 2017 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
Meta Human Task Force Rogues Gallery

Hurricane: Released on Bail. Pending Trial

The Living Doll: Apprehended

Murder: Escaped

Bloody Mary: Killed while Resisting Arrest

Jelly Men: Deactivated

Lord Naga: Killed while Resisting Arrest

Tremor: Apprehended

Dust: Apprehended

Lapis Lazuli: Killed while Resisting Arrest

Doc Saturday: Presumed Dead

Pit Boy: Apprehended

Professor Karl Faustus, AKA The Burning Man: Escaped

Sublime: Escaped

Zomborgs: Deactivated

Atlas: Escaped

Silicone Valerie: Escaped

Robin Goodfellow, AKA Puck: Escaped

Umber Hulk: Escaped

Various Fae: 3 Apprehended, 9 Escaped

Dr. Graymatter: Apprehended

Happy Jack: Apprehended (killed?)

Domina: Killed while resisting arrest

Ogre: Exploded on His own

Master Burner: Apprehended

The Candle Maker: This Horror is At Large

Yig: This Horror is At Large
« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2017 at 12:19pm by THE ONI »  

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #2 - Mar 7th, 2017 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
OK Team. Looks like we have a new case.

Just remember, it is not illegal to be a Centaur, Cyclops or Satyr.

There may however be some immigration issues that will need to be addressed.

MetaForce Team Go!!!!!!

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #3 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 11:33am
Print Post  
   Memo to Deputy Director Louis J. Freeh,

Sir,

As you have no doubt read in the most recent case file of the Meta Human Task Force (AKA Meta Force) we were successful on our recent mission. The Team is becoming more cohesive each day and their dedication to the United States and its People is in no doubt.

The addition of Professor Nigel Thornbuckle was an invaluable resource. That being said it appears Professor Thornbuckle is also a Meta Human of Immense Power. He as well proved himself as Dedicated asset.

It is my suggestion however that the file also be sent to Air Force Colonel and known Meta Marshal Strong for review. I am also suggesting Professor Thornbuckle be watched twenty four seven from a very, very safe and far distance.

Regards,

William M. Powers
   Special Agent, Meta Human Task Force
   Langley, V.A.

IP Logged

Paul
Galactus

It's all about blowin'
shit up.

Reply #4 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
Quote:
from a very, very safe and far distance

Good idea.  Grin

Anticipation of death is worse than death itself -- Steven Segal

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #5 - Oct 28th, 2017 at 11:18am
Print Post  
Bumping this for the Meta Force Team. Feel free to comment and please add to Rogues Gallery
« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2017 at 11:18am by THE ONI »  

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #6 - Oct 29th, 2017 at 11:34am
Print Post  
In some near future Will Powers goes before a Government Panel to request additional resources as well as full autonomy for The Meta Human Task Force. AKA The Meta Force. He uses the following skills and Powers. Psychology. Meta Humans, Alertness ( to judge the reactions of the panel and guide his speech) Leadership, Charm Will Power ( to control his facial expressions and voice based off reactions from Alertness) Heightened Charisma

Ladies and Gentlemen. This is now our second time gathering in this forum and once again I appreciate your taking time from your busy schedules to join us here. Over the past several months since out last meeting we have encountered a more " Meta Criminals". The total has now reached forty five and this number will obviously continue to grow.

Our encounters have now reached beyond confirmed Earth based Meta Criminals and we have substantial information that we have encountered both extraterrestrial as well as possible inter dimensional beings. The latest reports are included in the files in front of you as well as previous encounters.

Sadly I must report the death of Agent Akira Lancaster. Agent Lancaster gave his life while defending his Country and our citizens from most recent threats from what I can only describe as "Beyond Earth" at this time. Agent Lancaster will be mourned and sorely missed. His abilities and dedication are to be commended.

It is with these facts I must ask that the Funding, Resources and Legal Power of the Meta Force be expanded. It cannot be reasonably assumed at this point in time with in the current situation that The Meta Force will be able to contain "The Meta Villain Crisis"

This is not to say that All Meta Humans are of the criminal mind. It is in my belief the exact opposite. We have proven that those individuals committed to the preservation and safety to this Country and it's Citizens as well as the entire Planet are widespread and growing. Sadly those individuals of the Criminal Mind are also more prevalent and cause more damage to people and properties.

With all this being said we ask for the increase in Staff, Funding and Resources as well as full access to the former home of the now disbanded Agency known as CHESS. There may be untapped resources there that must be reviewed. All of this of course under the watchful eye of the Bureau of course but I say we cannot hesitate in this action as any hesitation to this request may cause the loss of life and properties to our beloved citizens.

I Thank The Council for their time and consideration in this matter and urge a quick and decisive vote of "Yes" to The Meta Force Expansion Act

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #7 - Nov 4th, 2017 at 10:48am
Print Post  
Listen up folks. Last night was a bad night and we need to bring it together. Harold, stop playing with that please. It's very expensive. Harold? HAROLD!!

Thank you.

OK. Back to last night. The Team was disorganized and that one is on me. I don't know how we got it together in the end and somehow Mindgames link kicked in with just enough time to pull our Keesters out of that mess. Believe what you will but somehow his mind held on a few days longer than possible and I don't question miracles. I just enter them as notations in the report.

I have requisitioned some more advanced communication devices but you all know the drill after The Black Event. Things take time now. Everything is on Back order nowadays except the Red Tape. That we have plenty of.

Savvy. Nice Job. You kept it together and focused. I have recommended you for a Commendation and a weekend in Maui. We will see how that plays out.

You each have incredible abilities and several may yet still be untapped. Incredible abilities but all individual efforts and that left the Team wide open last night. As always I am proud of you all but we need to get focused folks.

Last night we came up against something new. Call it Magic if you like. It seemed like it to me based off my limited Occult Knowledge. No matter what you call it the results remain the same. We took some pretty hard Meta hits and barely came out of it alive.  I will be consulting with someone later on this afternoon in regards to  what we faced last night and will provide more detail in our next meeting.

Moving forward I will be assigning sub partnerships inside the Team as needed. Call it a Buddy System if you like but it is going to be Bible moving forward. The "Buddies" may change depending on current rosters for each assignment so be ready to switch at any time. We need get back to working as a Team.

Now get some rest. Next training session is 6am tomorrow.

IP Logged

>