Normal Topic The Wizard of O2 (Read 336 times)
John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

The Wizard of O2
Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:43pm
Print Post  
Follow the yellow brick road. Go to the Emerald City. See the wizard of Oz.  Get a heart, a brain, and courage.  The Wicked Witch gets killed by water.  We all know the tale, its part of our culture, our history.  Its beloved.   

And the catch is, its all true!

In the world of Alchemy its an open secret that the masters of the craft used misdirection and allegory to hide their knowledge.   

Symbolism has been the way alchemical secrets have been passed back and forth for years.  Any hidden book can be found.   Put a book on every shelf in every house, and no one looks for it.  Its already been found, read and put back.   

Frank Baum knew all this.  He used the great art of obfuscation to keep what he has learned a secret.

And what did he learn?   Well, I will get to that.

We are all familiar with the story; Dorothy, which is greek for Gift from god, Gale  travels to the  hidden world of Oz.  There she is told to walk the yellow brick road all the way to the Emerald City to find the Wizard.

Along the way she meets a scarecrow who wants to find a brain,  a tin man looking for a heart, and a cowardly lion looking for courage.   They fight the evil Wicked Witch of the West, whom they killed with water.

Its the stuff of pure fantasy, and it delighted children and adults for over a century.  What if I were to tell you that Frank Baum was a potent Alchemist  who learned the secret of creating life?

Its all in the book.  You just have to learn that alchemists use symbolism.

Dorothy is  the proxy for the mundane person.   She, or all of us, are on a quest, or rather THE quest. The quest to create, and to sustain live.

You first must gather together Oricalc.  The yellow brick road  the path, the medium to get  the demiurgic power over death.   The yellow metal of the ancients is rare, and difficult to obtain.  Hence the difficulties Dorothy must over come to find and use it.

She first finds a scarecrow, which is made of straw.  He is a totem, a voodoo doll, bereft of intelligence.   While walking the path to the Emerald City he gathers intelligence, the wizard shows him he already had intelligence, as his struggles have already proven.

Next we meet the tin man.  In the book,  we learn that the tin man loved a woman. To prove his love, he chopped off his arm.  He replaced it with a tin one.  This was not enough to prove his love, so he, one at a time, chopped off his limbs, replacing them one at a time with tin, until, last he removed his heart.  This proved his love, but alas, without a heart, he no longer desired the love of the woman, and rusted in the forest.

This symbolizes everyone. We have wants, we struggle with life to satisfy our wants.  We age, weather, take wounds, and eventually die.  But the wizard and restore our lost hearts...

Next we meet the cowardly lion.  He is the king of the beasts, a ferocious animal, but he lacks courage, or a soul.  His path struggles or his experiments along the yellow brick road transform him from instinct driven animal, to a full being with a soul.

So we have a quest to unite intelligence with a body and a soul.  And what does Dorothy, the every person want?  To go back home! 

Though the use of Oricalc, which when is combined with the emerald power of our universe, the color hue presented by the frequency of our particular cosmic energy in our place in space-time; a mind body and soul can be brought home!     This is the  secret of resurrection!

Dorothy took the silver shoes from the Witch of the East.   I know the movie had ruby slippers, but the book had silver shoes.   This tells us to take the learn from the knowledge of the esoteric monks on how to craft mithrill. t

We walk though the forest, where the trees talk.   Baum was telling us that in nature, in the world around us,  secrets are there for the telling, if only we learn to listen.  Dorothy only learns that the trees can talk after she eats the apple.  Remember the symbolism.  An apple was what Adam ate to learn knowledge.   Dorothy, must learn to listen to nature to learn to wield oricalc.  She must succumb to the poppies, and in dreams, learn. 

She must struggle with the Witch of the West is green and ugly.    She represents  the impurities of  the west, the place where the sun sets, darkness.   We must purify the oricalc in the light of the east, where the emerald city lays. Using Alkahest, the purest solvent, we clean the oricac and then combine it with two parts mithrill. This is then exposed to the cosmic energy of the universe to create the Philosopher's Stone!

And what exactly is Oz?  It is a cosmically charged O2, or oxygen.  Dorothy's entire adventure takes place IN oz. 

So here is the formula for the Philosopher's Stone, and the means to animate life.

Two parts mithril, one part oricalc.
in a suspension of Oz, the three elements are combined, and purified by alkahest.  Then one must "surrender" to this alchemical process and a mind, a heart and soul are repaired and life is bestowed.

I, at this point have not figured out how one surrenders to this process.   I have experimented with poppy induced hallucinations, but I regret that the answer still eludes me.

I thank you all for your indulgence of my, admitted, eccentrics.

I have managed to get my hands on a rough draft of Borgia's upcoming book.  How should we handle this blasphemous and dangerous revelations of our secrets?

The same way the beloved Baum would have wanted.  Let him publish this book.  He would not be believed.  He will endure ridicule and  then isolation. Then he will rejoin us and accept penance.  One must enter the Middle Distance of their on free will.  This may actually help us with our time tables.  Do not employ counter measures.  I will inform the Omerta.  May you always be Silent.  Your brother in Whispers.

I am scary, very, very scary.
IP Logged

>