Normal Topic So what are you reading right now? (Read 673 times)
dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

So what are you reading right now?
Sep 12th, 2017 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
For me, it's a pretty short list. I'm reading Titan, Teen Titans, Super Sons, and the new Night Wing and Dark Knights: Metal minis from DC. I also just started picking up the new Actionverse: Stray ongoing series from Action Lab Studios, and a few indy books when they hit like Willpower, Legacy, and the Edge.

"There is no such things as a dangerous weapon, only dangerous men."

"Nemo me impune lacessit"
YIM  
IP Logged

merteuil
Teen Titan

Re: So what are you reading right now?
Reply #1 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
i'm reading this  Cheesy
dsumner wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 10:58pm:
For me, it's a pretty short list. I'm reading Titan, Teen Titans, Super Sons, and the new Night Wing and Dark Knights: Metal minis from DC. I also just started picking up the new Actionverse: Stray ongoing series from Action Lab Studios, and a few indy books when they hit like Willpower, Legacy, and the Edge.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #2 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
My comics list is quite short nowadays.  I read The X-Files and Star Trek (from IDW), and the last Mage trilogy just started up (from Image), but that's it.  Upon further reflection, I also pick up the trade paperbacks for Saga (Image) and Star Wars (Marvel) when they come out.

I've completely dropped all Marvel and DC titles, and just re-read through older titles (since I have so many).

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #3 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 4:36pm
Print Post  
Majestic wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 2:47pm:
My comics list is quite short nowadays.  I read The X-Files and Star Trek (from IDW), and the last Mage trilogy just started up (from Image), but that's it.  Upon further reflection, I also pick up the trade paperbacks for Saga (Image) and Star Wars (Marvel) when they come out.

I've completely dropped all Marvel and DC titles, and just re-read through older titles (since I have so many).

You checked out any indie titles?

"There is no such things as a dangerous weapon, only dangerous men."

"Nemo me impune lacessit"
YIM  
IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #4 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
dsumner wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 4:36pm:
Majestic wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 2:47pm:

You checked out any indie titles?

No; Saga probably doesn't count, as Image, though not part of the 'big 2', is a pretty big publisher now.

IP Logged

>