Normal Topic Bay City (Read 553 times)
dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Bay City
Sep 19th, 2022 at 10:45am
Print Post  
For those of you keeping up, I ran another session of my Bay City Vanguard V&V setting this weekend. Only two of my players were able to make the game, so what I ended up doing was running two solo sessions, one for each of the characters. I'd sketched out some basic ideas for each of them, nothing to detailed (I actually forgot to figure out the carrying capacity of a couple of robots, as I'd just jotted down the basics for each).

The team had a few days of down time, after their last adventure, so Canadian Cyborg Spoilsport met up with his GF/doctor, to have his systems checked out. It eventually led him to get involved after one of his GF's coworkers made of with some experimental cybernetic tech from the company she worked for. Spoilsport, with some help from ARGUS, tracked him down, but he'd been murdered. After a bit of digging he eventually located a Prometheus "research center", and tangled with the security team and a couple of Prometheus Inorganics. Prometheus destroyed the base, but Spoilsport prevented the base security team from being killed.

Bio-Archania spent a little time hanging out with his ex-GF at a club she DJs at. While there he started watching a couple of Russian mobsters and keeping an eye on them. After following them back to shipping company office, he overheard them planning what was obviously a hit on a rival mob family. Hoping to stop the murder, he began watching their target, "Fat Tony" Russo. Things didn't quite go as planned, as the hitman, Gunplay, showed up guns blazing. Gunplay was able kill Fat Tony, before leading Bio-Archnia on a running gun battle through the Little Italy section of the city. Causing a distraction, by shooting up some innocent bystanders, Gunplay managed to beat feet, while Bio-Arachnia was busy stopping a car from crashing into people. While he was successful in stopping the car, Gunplay got away. BCPD Special Crimes Unit isn't to pleased with Bio-Archnia, as he didn't inform them of the hit, has no proof of who ordered the hit, and they had a gunfight in the middle of Little Italy.

"There is no such things as a dangerous weapon, only dangerous men."

"Nemo me impune lacessit"
YIM  
IP Logged

Imaginos
Justice Leaguer

Overpowered Hero

Re: Bay City
Reply #1 - Sep 26th, 2022 at 9:32pm
Print Post  
That's awesome Dom!

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #2 - Oct 9th, 2022 at 5:42am
Print Post  
We're going to try and run another session today. I need to post some overviews of the last few times we've managed to run the game.

YIM  
IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #3 - Oct 23rd, 2022 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
As long as nothing crazy happens, I'll be running another gaming session tonight for the guys.

YIM  
IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #4 - Oct 28th, 2022 at 10:17pm
Print Post  
Great recaps!

IP Logged