Normal Topic Fringe! (Read 1019 times)
Sylver Nightwind
Avenger

Fringe!
May 12th, 2009 at 11:25pm
Print Post  
I can't wait for Fall season.  I adore the show and I think Walter Bishop is the best!  John Noble is also quite handsome and very charming in person. I met him at this year's New York Comic Con.  The whole cast is pretty cool and I am sure working together on the show must be a riot.

Anyhow... they left us hanging.  Bringing to light a few things that we perhaps were thinking might be in the back of our minds.

Anyhow, aside from John here, who else watches the show??  And what did you think of tonight's season finale?

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Re: Fringe!
Reply #1 - May 12th, 2009 at 11:33pm
Print Post  
I liked the finale but there are plot holes.   Its pretty clear that the Peter of this world died and Walter snatched the Peter from the other world to replace him.   Now think of that.  If there are two of everyone, and one dies as a child and the other lives to grow up, and presumably have children.  Doesn't that change one of the worlds?   

They established that one can die on one world, but your doppleganger can go on living in the other.   Just look at last week's episode where one of the twins died on this world, but both died on the other.

So the worlds can not be the same.  In fact, if one person died say 1000 years ago, but their copy didn't die on the other world, then their offspring wouldn't exist either.   This would populate one world with different people than on the other.   A copy of one Earth can exist, but not one with a duplicate of everyone, for the reasons  I gave above, unless one dying on one world also kills  them in the other.

I am scary, very, very scary.
IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Re: Fringe!
Reply #2 - May 17th, 2009 at 5:03pm
Print Post  
Mrs. Oni watches it every week and I usually catch a few minutes of it when I get home but not enough to know what's going on.

I miss Millenium. That was my favorite TV show.

IP Logged

>