Normal Topic The Enigmatic Mr Clean (Read 2238 times)
John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

The Enigmatic Mr Clean
Sep 4th, 2009 at 9:20pm
Print Post  

The man known as Mr. Clean as been regarded as an urban legend, a myth, a hoax and just recently, the most important person of the 20th century.  Proof of his existence is harder to find than big foot tracks, or yeti prints.  Yet  on July 14, 1998, he made himself known and saved the world.
       The first known photograph of him  was found, in of all places, a grocery store in Manila.  Atlas Foods was a small chain owned by the Timely Foundation.
Atlas Foods was a company that ran in the red for decades.  It was a tax write off for the Timey Foundation.  Atlas Foods was a Supermarket for third world nations.  Every one could shop and pay less than market price at any Atlas Foods.  Its representatives went all over the world seeking donations to keep Atlas Foods going.  What does this have to do with Mr. Clean?   Keep reading.
      The photograph in question was a very odd picture.  It was from publisher’s banquet in 1954.  It featured famous Marvel Comics Publisher Stan Lee,  Jack Kirby,  Sam Goldstein, and behind Kirby, a bald man with glasses thought to be Mr. Clean.
  How this photo came to be hanging in the manager’s office of the Manila branch of Atlas Foods is still a mystery.
      From extensive research,  Mr. Clean’s first known move was purchasing land out side of Roswell, New Mexico in ’24.  The deed is signed Mr. L. M. Clean.  He purchased the land with money from a silver mine that he worked on for a few years.     His next big move was in late ’28 when he founded the Timey Foundation.  He patented many inventions the previous year and used the money for the Foundation’s start up.  He used the Foundation to set up many smaller corporations to mask his doings.  To list all the manipulations and maneuvers of this secret genius would take volumes.   He is a brief list of some of his doings;
        Timely Publishing;  From here he invested in the fledgling industry of Comic Books.
        Prometheus Publishing:  His ‘legit’ Publishing arm.   From here he signed and encouraged many starting authors including but not limited to Philip Wylie, HP Lovecraft, Edgar Rice Burroughs,  and Robert E Howard.
       20/20 Investments; an investment firm, one of the only to make money during the infamous stock market crash.
       Money was no object to Mr. Clean, when in 52 he founded  “the Secret Seven”  the first super team in history.   The Secret Seven were a covert team that battled invaders from space.  From his remote New Mexico Estate, Clean enlisted  beloved American hero Johnny West,  strong man Charles Atlas,  the beautifulGina the Jungle Queen,  Count Dante the most dangerous man on Earth,  Jack Woo son of the Jade Claw,  the enigmatic Mr. E man of mystery, and WW2 Russian pilot Ivan  Zykov or Big Ivan.
  The Secret Seven’s exploits’ have been purposely hidden.  Bits and pieces have leaked out.  They supposedly stopped an alien race from taking over the Soviet Union and starting a nuclear holocaust designed to make Earth uninhabitable for humans.  They also reportedly built a base on the dark side of the moon to watch for future invaders.   Johnny West joked about this on his last TV appearance on the Steve Allen show before he mysteriously vanished.
     With the alien threat vanquished, Mr. Clean went back into seclusion.  Gina the Jungle Queen,  the only member of the Secret Seven to make public appearances says she has not seen Mr. Clean since 63.   Rumors of his death have popped up every few  years.
        The entire ‘80s and 90’ ( until his very public emergence, more later) have been without a single sighting of this elusive figure.    This changed in 98 when the King of All Tears attacked Brazil.    A mighty assemblage of super heroes arrived on the scene when the King of All Tears answered the summons by Wargod  and his cabal of acolytes from with the deepest layers of the Pentagon.   The hideous alien then tried to devour the souls of all humans as they wallowed in suicidal despair generated by this foul giant malevolent space alien.
    On the verge of defeat,  Mr. Clean  flew out of the sky holding the Warp Stone that contained  Shamballa.   Telling the inhabitants to of Shamballa to flee,  Mr. Clean launched the warpstone into the heart of the Amorphous blob from space and forced it into the hyper node of the stone.  He then flung the stone into the sun, killing the King of All Tears.
      He revealed himself as Lance Muldoon, one of the first  paranormals created by CHESS and thought dead.   He was sent back in time after the battle with Dr Hiroshe, the battle that sent Marshal Strong into the future, and also killed  Clarence Darbur,  the giant super hero called Magnum.
      He then flew back up to his home on a moon base hidden within Mons Blanc.  He has yet to make an other public appearance.
         The few photographs taken that day confirm Lance Muldoon as Mr. Clean.   He would be over a hundred years old, taking his time trip into account.    CHESS analysis theorize that he would be the most experienced and therefore, most powerful paranormal on earth.

« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2009 at 3:02pm by John »  

I am scary, very, very scary.
IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Re: The Enigmatic Mr Clean
Reply #1 - Sep 4th, 2009 at 9:24pm
Print Post  
CHESS agents have been looking for the inhabitants of Shamballa.   Nothing has turned up.  How did an estimated 5000 superbeings just disappear?

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #2 - Sep 5th, 2009 at 1:51pm
Print Post  
Definately one of my favorite posts!!

IP Logged

Avenger

I Love Comic's and RP.
V&V got me started

Reply #3 - Jun 6th, 2010 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
wow more stuff to tie in with Gina's death of old age. If I'm lucky enough I can just pick from your old campaign news lines for my newest story arch in my champions game. Another good reason to visit this site

Hope you don't mind

If something seems to good to be true, it's best to shoot it,just to be safe
IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #4 - Jun 6th, 2010 at 9:56pm
Print Post  
Nope,  just glad someone is reading this, cause my players aren't.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #5 - Jun 7th, 2010 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
That's not right.......I'm hurt.

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #6 - Jun 7th, 2010 at 7:31pm
Print Post  
THE ONI wrote on Jun 7th, 2010 at 7:20pm:
That's not right.......I'm hurt.

Its more directed at mr you know who.

And the best part is, he will never know I am teasing him.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #7 - Jun 7th, 2010 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
And I'm supposed to be the Evil one......

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #8 - Aug 27th, 2016 at 11:36am
Print Post  
Bump

IP Logged

>