Normal Topic Yage (Read 1305 times)
John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Yage
Sep 26th, 2009 at 12:18am
Print Post  
Yage is a drug made from a plant of the same name found in the Amazon rainforest.   Shaman have used this drug for years to put themselves into trances.   They have found out that anyone under the influence of this drug can communicate telepathically with other users of this drug.   CHESS has cultivated Yage as a means of communication.   At any time, there are a few CHESS agents chewing Yage.  This means that any feild agent can use their issued Yage as a means to request help,  give information or recieve information.   One must be trained on how to use Yage or one can become confused or even incapacitated. 
    The link created by Yage users is called Interzone.  Unfortunatly, anyone with access to Yage, also has access to Interzone.   This is why CHESS tries to keep Yage out of anyone else's hands.

I am scary, very, very scary.
IP Logged

Guardian7
Avenger

VOLCANO MAN!!!

Re: Yage
Reply #1 - Sep 26th, 2009 at 3:09am
Print Post  
Wow... interesting concept.

I wonder how a normal telepath would interreact with such an individual?
OR... what happens if a normal telepath takes Yage? Ohhh insane tunnel of telepathy (Channelling all the minds around them and broadcasting them to everyone... sort of a telepathic area feedback...

Heh Heh... I am so V.I.L.E.

G7

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #2 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 11:20pm
Print Post  
As and act of desperation, Doctor Anton Borgia is going to inject himself, along with his patient,  Phillip Manning, with yage.  He hope to create a telepathic link with the comatose man as a way to learn how to treat him.

I am scary, very, very scary.
IP Logged

Gerry
Justice Leaguer

Graak kill Blue Skins! />

Reply #3 - Jul 18th, 2015 at 10:48am
Print Post  
oh, that's not going to end well....

IP Logged

>