Normal Topic Which TV show should get super powers? (Read 557 times)
mel
Sidekick

vigilantesomething

Which TV show should get super powers?
Feb 3rd, 2010 at 10:09pm
Print Post  
Anyone else remember the classic Gilligan's Island episode when the castaways eat suped up veggies and each get super powers: Mrs. Howell has heightened speed, Mary Anne has heightened vision, Gilligan gets heightened strength...?

What TV show past or present do you think would work as a superhero team? I mean, if the characters on the show all suddenly got superpowers, which cast of characters would be interesting to see as a superhero team?

If you want to say which powers you'd like each character to have, that's great. Or you can simply pick the show and explain why you think the characters would make a great group of superheroes.

My first choice would be super-thirtysomething. Ellyn can't hold down a relationship because she has too much angst as super-amazon. Gary doesn't get tenure because he misses too many faculty meeting fighting crimes with his aqua-powers. Michael and Hope squawk at each other like a competitve Hawk-couple. I picture Elliot like Atom, with a sense of humor that masks low self esteem. The possibilities are endless.
« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2010 at 10:10pm by mel »  

IP Logged

Jeff
Sidekick

grrrr

Re: Which TV show should get super powers?
Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 12:29am
Print Post  
How bout Super Seinfeld?

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Re: Which TV show should get super powers?
Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 12:50am
Print Post  
I just watched the first two episodes of Lost.  I think Evangeline Lilly should have the same powers as the Peekaboo Girl, from Megaton Man's Megatropolis Quartet.

I am scary, very, very scary.
IP Logged

>