Normal Topic Celebrity Character Stats? (Read 1337 times)
davew
Avenger

Designer

Celebrity Character Stats?
Mar 6th, 2010 at 8:56pm
Print Post  
Just curious, has anyone ever taken a real life celebrity and gave them game stats for V&V... regular stats or powers either way?
Back in high school the friend of mine that had the Marvel rpg took John "Rotten" Lydon and made stats for him in Marvel... I thought about doing the same as well for V&V but never got around to it.

"If The Truth Can Be Told, So As To Be Understood, It Will Be Believed."- Terence Mckenna
IP Logged

davew
Avenger

Designer

Re: Celebrity Character Stats?
Reply #1 - Mar 6th, 2010 at 8:58pm
Print Post  
... I think I did make stats for Dr. Smith (Lost In Space) for a simple homemade rpg once... it was more of a spoof game than anything.
Oh, and we had a fighting combat game we played for awhile that I made that I had created stats for the main characters of the Brit comedy show The Young Ones including stats for Brian Dammit.
...Don't ask, I'm strange.

"If The Truth Can Be Told, So As To Be Understood, It Will Be Believed."- Terence Mckenna
IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #2 - Mar 9th, 2010 at 11:31pm
Print Post  
I should write up  Gary Buesy as he is Dick Dante's patient.  Dick Dante is Oni's solo character.

I am scary, very, very scary.
IP Logged

davew
Avenger

Designer

Reply #3 - Mar 9th, 2010 at 11:54pm
Print Post  
John wrote on Mar 9th, 2010 at 11:31pm:
I should write up  Gary Buesy as he is Dick Dante's patient.  Dick Dante is Oni's solo character.

Is Dick Dante, by any chance, involved in the dental field?

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #4 - Mar 13th, 2010 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
davew wrote on Mar 9th, 2010 at 11:54pm:

Richard Dante if you do not mind Sir and no, I am a Practitioner of Hollistic Medicine and a licensed M.D. not a Dentist.

John, if you don't mind there is such a thing as patient confidentiallity. Gary is entitled to some courtesy. Besides the way my client base is going lately I need to keep everyone I can since I was not practicing the last several months. Well, not practicing Hollistic Medicine that is.

Regards,

Richard Dante, M.D.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #5 - Mar 13th, 2010 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
THE ONI wrote on Mar 13th, 2010 at 4:02pm:

Richard Dante if you do not mind Sir and no, I am a Practitioner of Hollistic Medicine and a licensed M.D. not a Dentist.

John, if you don't mind there is such a thing as patient confidentiallity. Gary is entitled to some courtesy. Besides the way my client base is going lately I need to keep everyone I can since I was not practicing the last several months. Well, not practicing Hollistic Medicine that is.

Regards,

Richard Dante, M.D.

I wouldn't really wory about patient confidentiality with Mr. Busey, Oni; it's only a matter of time before you and your office will make an appearance on a reality show with him!    Wink

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #6 - Mar 13th, 2010 at 5:39pm
Print Post  
Majestic wrote on Mar 13th, 2010 at 5:36pm:
THE ONI wrote on Mar 13th, 2010 at 4:02pm:

Regards,

Richard Dante, M.D.

I wouldn't really wory about patient confidentiality with Mr. Busey, Oni; it's only a matter of time before you and your office will make an appearance on a reality show with him!    Wink

Thank you for the suggestion. A little exposure couldn't hurt business.

Richard Dante, M.D.

IP Logged

>