Poll
Poll Question: Who was your favorite "citadel" Crusher?
bars   pie

Hornet    
  1 (11.1%)
Mace    
  3 (33.3%)
Marionette    
  1 (11.1%)
Mocker    
  2 (22.2%)
Shocker    
  2 (22.2%)
Stormlord    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 9
« Last Modified by: Kent on: Mar 26th, 2010 at 12:41am »
Normal Topic Who was your favorite "citadel" Crusher? (Read 1124 times)
Kent
Sidekick

I Love V&V!

Who was your favorite "citadel" Crusher?
Mar 26th, 2010 at 12:33am
Print Post  
Countless V&V players capped off their first adventure battling the six Crushers assigned to hold down the fort at Crusader Citadel. Which of these baddies did you like best? Which did you love to hate the most? Anyone who you didn't think didn't quite belong? Any interesting "what became of..." sequel adventures?

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Re: Who was your favorite "citadel" Crusher?
Reply #1 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
Great polls, Kent!   Smiley

I voted for Mace (always thought he was cool), but I have more memories of Shocker, who - in our Sentinels campaign back in the 80's) - changed and transformed soon after the initial CACC module.  He became a martial artist (same look; different color scheme and powers) and the arch-nemesis of my character, Nightstalker.

IP Logged

Hammer
Justice Leaguer

Stranger in a Stranger
Land

Reply #2 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 5:19am
Print Post  
I voted for Marionette, we've played the module a few times, and she always played a pretty big part of the adventure, hiding out and trying to control someone.  Just finding her was part of the adventure.

Mocker always ended up being a bit of a let down.  He got built up so much as the leader of the team, and was never too much of a challenge when it came down to a battle.

I always liked Stormlord as a character, but he rarely got involved other than to prevent helicopters from landing on the building or giving some ranged support.  He actually didn't hang around for the entire battle most of the time.  Once it bacame obvious they Crushers were going down, he would bug out.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #3 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
Hammer wrote on Mar 27th, 2010 at 5:19am:
Mocker always ended up being a bit of a let down.  He got built up so much as the leader of the team, and was never too much of a challenge when it came down to a battle.

I don't think I've ever seen Mocker played, though I've played through and/or GM'd this module numerous times.  I (and some of my friends) always thought he was too silly looking.

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #4 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 9:10pm
Print Post  
I am going by how many times I used them, so I have to go with Mace.  I used him more than ten times.    Then Mercury Mercenary, then FIST.

I am scary, very, very scary.
IP Logged

>