Poll
Poll Question: Which Freebie Do You Like Best So Far...

« Created by: davew on: Mar 29th, 2010 at 10:09pm »
Normal Topic Which Freebie Do You Like Best So Far... (Read 1058 times)
davew
Avenger

Designer

Which Freebie Do You Like Best So Far...
Mar 29th, 2010 at 10:09pm
Print Post  
If you don't mind I'd like to present this poll as it would help us figure out what we are doing right (and what we are doing wrong) in regards to the Freebies.
Please feel free to let us know why you like or dislike a particular product (or products).

Thanks!
Dave
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2010 at 7:03am by davew »  

"If The Truth Can Be Told, So As To Be Understood, It Will Be Believed."- Terence Mckenna
IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Re: Which Freebie Do You Like Best So Far...
Reply #1 - Mar 30th, 2010 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
I'm looking forward to giving you some feedback, Dave, but I haven't read through them all yet.  I'll let you know soon...

IP Logged

8675309 Jenni
Sidekick

I Love V&V!

Reply #2 - Mar 30th, 2010 at 9:07pm
Print Post  
I like the Truth Seeker. The new aliens were a lot of fun. And it's great having some journalist stats (even not-so-reliable journalists).

How many V&V modules begin with a reporter dying?

FORCE...
Night of the Garotte...
It's dangerous business! Smiley

IP Logged

Lord Inar
Justice Leaguer

Reply #3 - Mar 31st, 2010 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
davew wrote on Mar 29th, 2010 at 10:09pm:
If you don't mind I'd like to present this poll as it would help us figure out what we are doing right (and what we are doing wrong) in regards to the Freebies.
Please feel free to let us know why you like or dislike a particular product (or products).

Thanks!
Dave

So far the only thing I don't like is being reminded of the man who has the same last name as me on the last page of Truth Seeker! Poster child for capital punishment, he was.

(I always though they should have stressed the John Wayne part of his name when discussing him in the media)

But otherwise, everything else has been great!

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #4 - Mar 31st, 2010 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
I still need to read through the last two, but of the first three books, I'd have to say Truth Seeker, namely because some of the weirdness appeals to me, and it can easily be inserted into a wide variety of campaign settings and situations. Once I read the last to freebies, I'll be able to give a more definitive answer.

"There is no such things as a dangerous weapon, only dangerous men."

"Nemo me impune lacessit"
YIM  
IP Logged

davew
Avenger

Designer

Reply #5 - Mar 31st, 2010 at 8:44pm
Print Post  
Lord Inar wrote on Mar 31st, 2010 at 2:38pm:
davew wrote on Mar 29th, 2010 at 10:09pm:

Thanks!
Dave

So far the only thing I don't like is being reminded of the man who has the same last name as me on the last page of Truth Seeker! Poster child for capital punishment, he was.

(I always though they should have stressed the John Wayne part of his name when discussing him in the media)

But otherwise, everything else has been great!

Many apologies about that.... the presence of mass murderers was a throw back to the old days of National Enquirer. The rest was pretty much a blatant nod of homage to the great Weekly World News.

"If The Truth Can Be Told, So As To Be Understood, It Will Be Believed."- Terence Mckenna
IP Logged

>