Normal Topic A Free V&V Micro-Adventure!!!! (Read 1186 times)
Monkey House Jack
Sidekick

I Love V&V!

A Free V&V Micro-Adventure!!!!
Jul 6th, 2010 at 10:31pm
Print Post  
Official Press Release- July 6, 2010

“OIL PRESSURE™” AVAILABLE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD NOW FROM MONKEY HOUSE GAMES™!

On July 4, 2010, VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ 2.1 and INTERCRIME: HOSTILE TAKEOVER™ took the top two spots on RPGNow’s Hottest Items List. V&V™ 2.1 hit the top of DriveThruRPG’s Hottest Small Press List, with INTERCRIME: HOSTILE TAKEOVER™ also in the top ten.

Now, to thank everyone who helped make the launch such a success, MONKEY HOUSE GAMES™ presents a free micro-adventure, OIL PRESSURE™. 

“This micro-adventure was very generously developed for us by game designer, Talzhemir, co-creator of the popular MMORPG Furcadia™, as a free download to celebrate the return of Villains and Vigilantes™.” MONKEY HOUSE GAMES™ co-founder JACK HERMAN announced. “Oil Pressure has a storyline that can very easily be worked into your V&V™ campaign. It’s an encounter leading up to a big battle with an especially despicable super-villain. It also includes a really cool new superhero character that can either accompany the players as an NPC, or be run by a player. It’s a little package that contains a lot of fun.”   

“The response to the launch of our company and the re-launch of Villains and Vigilantes™ has already far exceeded our expectations,” added MONKEY HOUSE GAMES™ co-founder Jeff Dee. “So, to show our appreciation, we present Oil Pressure™ for Villains and Vigilantes™ - with bonus stats for Living Legends™. Enjoy!”

Visit the MONKEY HOUSE GAMES™ Store at RPGnow:
http://www.rpgnow.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=3246
VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ is the classic tabletop superhero role-playing game created by Jeff Dee and Jack Herman. LIVING LEGENDS™ is the point-based tabletop superhero role-playing game sequel by Jeff Dee set in the VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ Universe. VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™, LIVING LEGENDS™, INTERCRIME: HOSTILE TAKEOVER™ and OIL PRESSURE™ are trademarks of MONKEY HOUSE GAMES™.

MONKEY HOUSE GAMES™ is the game company created by Jeff Dee and Jack Herman for the release of all material relating to the VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ Universe, and is the exclusive source for officially authorized VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ role-playing game material.

For further information, please visit www.monkeyhousegames.com or just type www.villainsandvigilantes.com ; into your browser
Stay connected with VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ and MONKEY HOUSE GAMES™ on Facebook.

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Re: A Free V&V Micro-Adventure!!!!
Reply #1 - Jul 7th, 2010 at 11:42pm
Print Post  
So, anyone planning on running this anytime soon? Say as an introductory adventure for new players? I could really see this being used as a way to introduce younger players to the game. Or for a quick one off adventure.

"There is no such things as a dangerous weapon, only dangerous men."

"Nemo me impune lacessit"
YIM  
IP Logged

Duroon
Avenger

I Love V&V!

Reply #2 - Jul 8th, 2010 at 12:01am
Print Post  
I might throw it in to the mix in my Heroic Portland campaign, gotta study it a bit more first though.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #3 - Jul 8th, 2010 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
I'm not sure when I'll run it.  We've got a new gal that joined our group and it would be excellent for her (she's played RPGs before but is new to V&V).

IP Logged

>