Normal Topic Our world has magic II: The guest stars (Read 367 times)
Ryxis47
Sidekick

I Love V&V!

Our world has magic II: The guest stars
Jun 29th, 2012 at 11:33pm
Print Post  
Thought I'd continue trying to share some info about my campaign world. I'd really like to be playing this summer but right now that simply isn't an option, but this kind of helps satisfy the urge.

The players/characters I listed in the last post were what I'd call the core team or cast (I often like to think of my game as a tv show). Today I thought I'd post the characters who started playing later and are so far less integrated into the story.

Amanda Feder-Amanda is a belly dancing pirate captain. She has a snake companion, an incredible sense of smell, and a pair of fire toys she wields as weapons. She's also captain of her own ship which is currently docked in New York. Unfortunately Amanda created the character with the full intention to play but has never been able to make a full session. Be that as it may she's still friends with the main characters and is integrated into the story for whenever she gets the chance to play.

Shelley Holmgren- Shelley, or Shellonious, is an android with a full range of emotions from the future. She is capable of teleporting and fights with psionic swords. While fighting hive mind aliens called the collective, she became infected by their species and currently has their thoughts growing in her brain.

Zachary White- A former fighter pilot who crashed in the Arabian desert, Zach found a pair of magic swords that bonded with him and granted him amazing abilities. Zach is capable of flight on his own now and is much stronger and smarter than the average human being. He is incredible skilled with his swords and is able to call them to him at any time.

I'll try and keep posting more about the world later this weekend. It's been really beneficial for me to go back and review the current campaign. Possibly I'll write up game notes (though they were a while ago) sort of like an episode guide if anyone is interested.

IP Logged

>