Normal Topic Stalker's Journal (Read 1488 times)
Avenger

I Love Comic's and RP.
V&V got me started

Stalker's Journal
Aug 30th, 2012 at 9:49pm
Print Post  
As my character is fallen into the "Batman" role for our little "Justice League" I think there will be times when he is not with the group,or doing things separate from them toward a goal that may or may not be the same. As I have played a version of this character as an NPC in a Champions game that I ran I have lots of background on him that may or may not ever come to light in the Empire City game. I am loving the story so far and Ranger's journal for his character so I will be swiping the idea to post some of Stalker' history. I hope you guys don't mind.

If something seems to good to be true, it's best to shoot it,just to be safe
IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Re: Stalker's Journal
Reply #1 - Aug 30th, 2012 at 10:10pm
Print Post  
Have at it sir, as I think we're all interested in reading what you come up with.

"There is no such things as a dangerous weapon, only dangerous men."

"Nemo me impune lacessit"
YIM  
IP Logged

Avenger

I Love Comic's and RP.
V&V got me started

Reply #2 - Aug 30th, 2012 at 10:17pm
Print Post  
5 December 1992
Annapolis,MD

The locker room is quiet. More so than Keith can ever remember it being.  It was the last game of the season, against  Army. 24-25. At least it was close. It's hard to think that back in high school he had been on a winning team. Well being a cadet was a win in and of itself. His parent's were here for the game. He knew they were proud of him for his accomplishments both on and off the field. They were staying nearby for the next two weeks. Graduation on the 18th.  He was looking forward to seeing them soon. He closes his locker for the last time takes his hat under his arm as he makes his way out of the locker room. Checking his watch he knows he will have to hustle to get to the restaurant on time.

IP Logged

Avenger

I Love Comic's and RP.
V&V got me started

Reply #3 - Sep 14th, 2012 at 10:43pm
Print Post  
14 September 1994
Aboard the DDG 67 USS Cole
Somewhere in the Adriatic Sea

Lt. Cobb sat at the conn, looking around the bridge. He is the senior officer on the late watch. Only a half hour till he is relieved. On a clip board at his side sits a letter from the Department of the Navy. He had had good reports all during this tour. He had even made first grade just this month. After being relieved he makes his way to his bunk. Opening the letter as he goes. He stops when he finishes reading and makes his way back to the bridge. He stands waiting for the opportunity to speak with the first officer.
"Sir, I just got a letter sir. It says you forwarded my request. 
I just wanted to say thank you sir, I'm going to San Diego"
The officer in question just grins and shakes hands as the Lt. exits the bridge.

IP Logged

>