Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Topic Tools
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Protectors, Vol. 2, Issue 2 - Welcome to Jonesville (Read 42262 times)
dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

The Protectors, Vol. 2, Issue 2 - Welcome to Jonesville
Sep 4th, 2012 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
Welcome to Jonesville

GM to the guys on board the Thunderwing:

As the aircraft's turbine engines spin up, you feel a slight vibration, within minutes you're rolling towards the end of the runway, and lifting off into the crisp early evening sky. Izzy backs a hard left, and the Thunderwing gentle rolls to one side as you begin your turn toward the west. Within minutes Empire City's evening skyline begins to fade into the distance behind you, as the dark green of the countryside rolls under your wings.

Less than thirty minutes later, you feel the aircraft begin to slow. Your ears pop from the pressure as you begin to make your descent. Izzy comes across the PA.

"If you look out the port side windows, Jonesvilles just below us. I'm going to make a slow approach, and see if I can find some place to put us down."

As you peer out your windows, you can begin to the outline of the town in the distance, and it rapidly becomes clearer as Izzy glides the Thunderhawk into a controlled hover a few miles outside of town.

Jonesville

Actions?
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2012 at 7:20pm by dsumner »  

"There is no such things as a dangerous weapon, only dangerous men."

"Nemo me impune lacessit"
YIM  
IP Logged

Thunderbolt
Justice Leaguer

"Justice Like Lightning!"

Re: The Protectors, Vol. 2, Issue 2 - Welcome to Jonesville
Reply #1 - Sep 4th, 2012 at 8:39pm
Print Post  
"Actually, it's Special Agent...Special Agent Pilot, to be exact.  But don't worry, a lot of people make that mistake, and assume I'm military." You're that new kid, Thunderbolt, right. I've read some of your file."

{I have a file?}

Thunderbolt smiles at the young woman, "I'm sure 'my file'... was not all that interesting... yeah I'm the new guy... not been a kid for years." {he smiles no chastisement in his tone}

-------

Thunderbolt sits back and enjoys the flight in silence.  To pass the flight he extends his radar sense plotting their course as best as he can - hard to do with the hull of the jet's fuselage in the way but distracting enough to hold his attention with the mental exercise.

On Arrival in Jonesville...

"Thanks for the flight Izzy... er Special Agent Pilot Rogers."  {He chuckles at himself}  "Hmmm... you're right ma'am... Izzy is easier."

Turning to look to Power Chord "Hey Power Chord, this is your man - Skyhawk in danger, your op as far as I'm concerned.  I think it will be easier and more respectful for me to differ to your leadership and calling out the shots on this op... Diesel and I will help wherever, however you need us to get your man Skyhawk to safety.  Sound good?  Can't have too many chiefs... bad for cohesion and morale.  'Fighting with a large army under your command is nowise different from fighting with a small one: it is merely a question of instituting signs and signals.'"

Calling back up to Izzy "Izzy... er Ma'am... are you getting any electronic interference here on your telemetry?  If you are it might be best to let us out and you dust off to clear the LZ outside whatever interference is present.  Don't want your avioinics going out on this pretty bird you have in midflight."
« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2012 at 1:09am by Thunderbolt »  

"...No amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack not fission bombs, not anything - you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him."
GTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

The Cougar
Avenger

Roll 1d20 against ...

Reply #2 - Sep 7th, 2012 at 11:59am
Print Post  
Power Chord, the last message from Skyhawk was the ECU team was missing and he was going to talk with the Police.

All we know is communications has been cut off. Has BSI recieved word from Skyhawk he was in danger?

I would recommend having Rampart and Thunderbolt look for Achilles.

Power Chord and BSI meet with the Police.

Diesel and myself monitor the situation from here.

My thoughts but your call, Power Chord

V&V character creation is too much fun.
                                     - Doctor Foom

Megalopolis PBEM
http://vav-megalopolis-pbem.blogspot.com/

IP Logged

Thunderbolt
Justice Leaguer

Reply #3 - Sep 7th, 2012 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
"Sounds cool by me Machinist...! Wait... er who is Achilles?  Well besides the mythological son of mortal Peleus and the nymph Thetis."
« Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2012 at 12:38pm by Thunderbolt »  

"...No amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack not fission bombs, not anything - you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him."
GTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Ranger
Justice Leaguer

Also known as Dracos!

Reply #4 - Sep 7th, 2012 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
Rampart smiles at the operational efficiency of the Machinist suggestions regarding personnel assignments.  He's keeping the two unknown assets together, trying to retrieve Skyhawk's portable AI, thus leaving the team leader and the BSI to deal with the authorities. Who says you can't make paranoia work for you?

"I agree. It's a good plan." Checking with the SAP  "Izzy ... Any chance of popping the can for a LALO (low altitude low opening) drop?"

Looking over at his younger wingman to be. "Skyhawk has a flight capable AI. Time to put those electromagnetic powers to good use flyboy."
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2012 at 1:31pm by Ranger »  

aka Dracos aka DarkStar aka Star Guard

IP Logged

Thunderbolt
Justice Leaguer

Reply #5 - Sep 8th, 2012 at 1:02am
Print Post  
Thunderbolt looks a little uncertain, but replies...

"Uh.. yeah sure!  If its made of metal, uses electricity or flies in the sky {and is not invisible to radar}... I'll find it!  No problem."

He gives Rampart a thumbs up gesture as he unstraps from his seat to stand... ready to take flight once the hatch is open and the word given...
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2012 at 1:03am by Thunderbolt »  

GTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Hammer
Justice Leaguer

Stranger in a Stranger
Land

Reply #6 - Sep 12th, 2012 at 11:55pm
Print Post  
"Agreed, sounds like a plan.  Rampart and Thunderbolt, if you would, take a look from above.  The Machinist and Diesel, see if you can identify what is causing this interference.  Agent Woo if you will join me, we can make contact with local law enforcement."
« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2012 at 11:56pm by Hammer »  

IP Logged

Ranger
Justice Leaguer

Also known as Dracos!

Reply #7 - Sep 13th, 2012 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
As Rampart waits for Izzy to give the word to pop the top he considers the other possible side effects of the interference. Too many unknowns right now. This could be anything from atmospheric interference to a full blown EMP effect to the whole area. Pardon me all. Any of you science types have a possible location on where the celestial event that hit the other day might have landed?
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2012 at 1:31pm by Ranger »  

IP Logged

Thunderbolt
Justice Leaguer

Reply #8 - Sep 13th, 2012 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Thunderbolt moves to the door to the passenger cabin buttoning up his duster under his cloak, no gun in his shoulder holster feels... odd, but no point in not buttoning up without his gun on him. 

{More trouble to explain to BSI my possession of a unlicensed, unregistered firearm with no serial numbers or makers stamps.  But I still miss having it as an option... nothing for it but to go in and hope I got what it takes... 'unarmed'.  Should be a routine search... but routine for metas rarely is routine!}

He secures his katana over his shoulder buckling it back to his duster's clasps...

Thunderbolt pulls out a PDA to gesture with in reply to Rampart, "I know where it is... have the location on google maps saved to the memory.  Its not exact but its as close as the newscasts provided.  I was planning on going in and investigating it myself.  Meteoric nickle/iron could be very useful in some... magnetic and materials experiments I was planning on."

Calling forward, "Ready whenever you are to pop this can Izzy... let's do this!"
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2012 at 7:30pm by Thunderbolt »  

GTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Ranger
Justice Leaguer

Also known as Dracos!

Reply #9 - Sep 13th, 2012 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
"I've seen those numbers son. The meteors that night were all over the night sky. I was hoping the Machinist or BSI might have access to some satellite imagery with a bit more detailed information."

IP Logged

Thunderbolt
Justice Leaguer

Reply #10 - Sep 13th, 2012 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
"Sorry Rampart, its the best I got.  But if Machinist has a better info and a flash drive to upload it to my PDA... I'm more than willing to use it. I was not expecting to be under a time issue to locate it... maybe my Radar/Magnetic EM senses might allow me to pin-pint it a little quicker... but i'm not betting on it.  Though... I might be able to locate the center of all this EM static communication interference."
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2012 at 6:50pm by Thunderbolt »  

GTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

The Cougar
Avenger

Roll 1d20 against ...

Reply #11 - Sep 14th, 2012 at 2:04pm
Print Post  
Machinist looked with an expression of shock as the two newbies talked about meteors. He wondered if it was pre-mission jitters they were experiencing.

Sorry guys, you will have to talk with Agent Woo. While we have a measure of independance BSI has made it clear that we don't pick our missions.

- Doctor Foom

Megalopolis PBEM

IP Logged

Thunderbolt
Justice Leaguer

Reply #12 - Sep 14th, 2012 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
Thunderbolt turns to look at Machinist an eyebrow raised.

"Really?  Well their in for a shock, I do not work for them.  I'll work with them but if I think something needs investigating... I'm going to do it!  I do my best to stay out of the way of our boys in blue in the ECPD and not mess up their crime scenes so they can properly gather evidence to prosecute the guilty - cause they know their jobs.  But if it involves metas or other weirdness the PD just isn't equipped or trained to deal with... I'll be there to lend a hand... and protect the innocent from harm weather BSI likes it or not!"

Looking over to Rampart, "We ready to get in the air and find this Achilles?  Finding Skyhawk should take precedence and if we can get some answers on the meteors and what not we can do that as a secondary bonus."
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2012 at 2:29pm by Thunderbolt »  

GTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #13 - Sep 14th, 2012 at 4:01pm
Print Post  
GM to the group on board the T-Wing:

"If you guys want to take a look, would you doing a quick run over that filed, (gesturing to her left), I'd like to set her down, but I want to make sure it's safe. The T-Wing kicks up a lot of debris when she lands."   

And then she opens the port side access door.
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2012 at 4:01pm by dsumner »  

YIM  
IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #14 - Sep 14th, 2012 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
GM to Skyhawk:

As you go about town, Achilles reports that he's picking up a faint, single, not far from town. It appears to be some sort of beacon broadcasting on a BSI locator signal. He can't quite pinpoint it, but he's got the general area.

Actions?

YIM  
IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #15 - Sep 14th, 2012 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
Meanwhile back in Empire City, Stalker has reported in for his nightly security shift. He's surprised to see what appears to be an unmarked police car outside the office. It's unusual as it's not the standard model used by the Port Authority Police. As he glances inside, he see's two males, dress in street clothes, an African American male, and a slightly younger White male. Both have ECPD badges on chains around their necks, and they're talking with Mrs. Fitzpatrick.

As he enters the building, he can overhear bits an pieces of the conversation, and it appears they're asking her about her school, Empire City University, and if she'd recently met anyone new, or mentioned a new friend. But it's hard to hear unless you get closer by moving behind the counter.

Actions?

YIM  
IP Logged

Avenger

I Love Comic's and RP.
V&V got me started

Reply #16 - Sep 14th, 2012 at 10:23pm
Print Post  
Keith makes his way to the time clock. He fumbles punching his card.
"Ms. Fitzpatrick"says, "May I get a new time card? Mine is fubar'ed" He shrugs sheepishly as he moves around the counter
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2012 at 10:24pm by Avatar »  

If something seems to good to be true, it's best to shoot it,just to be safe
IP Logged

Thunderbolt
Justice Leaguer

Reply #17 - Sep 15th, 2012 at 2:09am
Print Post  
"If you guys want to take a look, would you doing a quick run over that filed, (gesturing to her left), I'd like to set her down, but I want to make sure it's safe. The T-Wing kicks up a lot of debris when she lands."   

And then she opens the port side access door.

"Will do Izzy!  Lets do this!"

Thunderbolt steps out the door falling straight down his metal mesh cloak fluttering lazily behind him as he falls.

At about just above the tree-tops Thunderbolt exert his magnetic-will and his cloak snaps out 'whip-like' spread out like a metal mesh wing as the magnetic field springs into existence.

Thunderbolt takes flight.

Flying close to the tree tops he makes use of ground cover to hide his approach to Izzy's chosen landing field.

{Lets try to stay a little discrete here...}

Stretching out with his radar senses Thunderbolt scans minutely the landing zone looking for any moving targets or obvious landing hazards for the aircraft.

Exerting his will Thunderbolt clears the area of any metallic debris that might be knocked loose.  Anything non-metallic Thunderbolt uses one of this pocketed Kyogetsu-Shoge to snake out on its 80'ft metal cable to wrap around and move any other non-metallic obstacles. 

Thunderbolt moves quickly and as stealthily as possible... though how stealthy a loud VTOL Jet will be is laughable.

Use: Stealth [flight approach to field]
Use: Perception [looking for landing safety hazards or observers]
« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2012 at 2:10am by Thunderbolt »  

GTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Ranger
Justice Leaguer

Also known as Dracos!

Reply #18 - Sep 15th, 2012 at 10:36pm
Print Post  
Rampart shakes his head at the dramatic diatribe and theatric exit of the overly enthusiastic young hero, Whoa a few too many vigilante rationalizations there. The kid sounds like he might use a few lessons on working with the authorities. A couple years at the Blue Zoo could teach him how to work with the system, not just outside it … he’s doing a nice job on the landing zone so far though.

A small warm smile as he looks back at the others preparing for their roles. It’s obvious they have worked together before, and developed a bond of trust along the way. With the high-tech communications on the fritz, Rampart decides maybe it’s time to take a page out of his academy survival training and apply an old school solution to the ancient issue of a missing soldier on the battlefield.

“Izzy, hope you don’t mind, I’m going to borrow a little something out of your survival locker.” Grabbing what he needs and re-securing the storage trunk, Rampart slips from the craft, departing like an air-to-air missile. Saluting Izzy as he passes over the nose of the Thunderwing, the blue, white, and red aviator flies higher into the air engaging his visor’s telescopic abilities. Where are you Achilles?

Using the hands free function of the comm-gear the Machinist had installed earlier Rampart periodically checks in with the Thunderwing  with the idea of helping the gadgetter determine how to cut through whatever is interfering with the communication signals.skkk***Ramp*** to Po*** Chord … Mr. ***th’s ride might be pretty *** she’s about as sub*** as Jim McMahon in train*** camp. Let’s *** if we can bring Sky***k to us. ***skkk

*Pfssst*

Lighting one of the two signal flares he had ‘borrowed’ from the survival gear, Rampart's flight pattern weaves and loops, all in plain sight of anyone on a street in Jonesville. I can’t imagine he missed a bird like the Thunderwing doing a flyby over the town like we did, but if Skyhawk is outdoors there’s not much of a chance he can miss this. The one-time F-16 pilot finishes his flight pattern as the first flare eventually sputters. Looking back he smiles at the sky writing he had just finished. In a smokey haze, written across the tapestry of a clear blue sky.

S k y h a w k
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2012 at 12:33pm by Ranger »  

IP Logged

Hawk
Avenger

Reply #19 - Sep 18th, 2012 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
Skyhawk will transmit this message. "Machinist, Achilles has picked up a faint signal from a beacon broadcasting on a BSI locator." He will broadcast this once every minute for nine minutes. On the tenth minute he will add, "I am going to investigate."

IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #20 - Sep 21st, 2012 at 12:19am
Print Post  
GM to the group on the T-Wing:

As Rampart and T-Bolt busily go about their business, Izzy rolls her eyes at their display, while skillfully manipulating the controls, and setting the Thunderwing down as gently as a mother places her child down for a nap. She then begins to shutdown the aircraft’s engines, while shooting off coded transmission to BSI, informing them of the group’s safe arrival in Jonesville, but seems confused by her inability to successfully transmit the message.

"Hmmm...That’s strange, she mutters to herself. The tech's just ran a full system's diagnostic on the comm systems a few hours ago."

After a few more unsuccessful attempts, she informs the remaining passengers, that she's picking up a lot of atmospheric interference, and it looks like they're not going to be able to talk to anyone until things clear up.

“Can you guys look around the area? I’m picking up a BSI homing beacon not to far from here. One of the research team that came out here was actually a plant. He works for us, and as a safety precaution, we “low jacked” him with a tracking beacon.”

Actions?

YIM  
IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #21 - Sep 21st, 2012 at 12:23am
Print Post  
GM to Skyhawk

Achilles is once again unsuccessful in his attempts to transmit a signal. As he flies ever higher in an attempt reach BSI, his sensors spot something, a message in the distance. “SKYHAWK”. Instantly calculating the distance and direction, he transmits the location to you.

Actions?

YIM  
IP Logged

Hawk
Avenger

Reply #22 - Sep 21st, 2012 at 8:19am
Print Post  
Skyhawk flies in the direction of the message written in the air.

IP Logged

The Cougar
Avenger

Roll 1d20 against ...

Reply #23 - Sep 21st, 2012 at 9:06am
Print Post  
Machinist reconfigures (if needed) his scanner to home in on the BSI homing beacon. Once he locks onto it he will provide the coordinates to Diesel.

Izzy your communications problem must be the same thing that Skyhawk was experiencing. Diesel and I will go to the beacon.

Lets follow the BSI protocols for hostile suppression of communications. While we don't know for sure what is causing this, it is the most conservative approach.

Diesel, you ready to stretch your legs? Lets go retreive the beacon.

Machinist will create a stun rod and 1 smoke grenade. He will hide them in ready mode on his suit. With scanner in hand, he will go to the Beacon.
« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2012 at 9:08am by The Cougar »  

- Doctor Foom

Megalopolis PBEM

IP Logged

Lord Inar
Justice Leaguer

Reply #24 - Sep 21st, 2012 at 4:44pm
Print Post  

Diesel grabs his hammer, let's out a small flame and puff of smoke to check the flamethrower, looks up and says "Let's go. If something is jamming transmission instead of just atmospheric disturbance, they probably don't want us there."
« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2012 at 7:13pm by Lord Inar »  

IP Logged

Thunderbolts
Avenger

Reply #25 - Sep 21st, 2012 at 10:42pm
Print Post  
Thunderbolt keeps his distance as the 'Thunderwing' settles down.

Floating over to the powering down jet plane the young meta hovers 5'ft off the ground as the main door opens.  He casts his gaze around and his expression turns... concerned.

"Nice landing - Izzy.  I don't know what you guys think, but this jet is loud and really hard to miss but... no ones come to even take a look at it.  That's... odd; to say the least!  I tried to talk to you on your approach... getting nothing but static on the radio."

He turns to look at Power Chord casting a thumb up at Rampart's aerial sign, "If your man Skyhawk can't see that... he's in trouble and won't be coming to us.  I'd say give it 5 minutes if he's not here by then... something is forcefully keeping him away. In the mean time I might be able to triangulate with Diesel and Machinist the center of this radio interference.  That can't be natural... and there are no storm clouds in the area.  If someone is jamming communications its likely because they don't want anyone raising the alarm - we should investigate that.  Skyhawk may not be far away from the cause.  But... it IS your call Power Chord... what's the game plan?"
« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2012 at 10:47pm by Thunderbolts »  

"...no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free.  No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything - you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him."
GTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Hammer
Justice Leaguer

Stranger in a Stranger
Land

Reply #26 - Sep 22nd, 2012 at 2:21am
Print Post  
"I'd planned on contacting local law enforcement with agent Woo, but it appears our companions have found something.  Hopefully Skyhawk will join us, I say let's investigate the beacon.  Would you care for a lift?  I'm not sure I can handle Diesel... perhaps Rampart or T-bolt can assist?", he says this last into his communicator.
« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2012 at 2:22am by Hammer »  

IP Logged

Thunderbolts
Avenger

Reply #27 - Sep 22nd, 2012 at 7:33am
Print Post  
Nods in acceptance to Power Chord - , "Ok, no problem."

Turning to Diesel - ...

"You ready to go?  I can lift you and fly with no trouble... actually I can lift ...well likely all of you as long as you have some metal secured around you in a load-bearing piece of clothing... perhaps a belt buckle or costume buckles.  I could just wrap one of my Kyogetsu-Shoge around shoulders to carry people... its... just not very... dignified.  I can almost lift an entire ton of metal at once.  But your Diesel suit is all metal I can lift you as is.  As long as I keep you close I can move you as fast as I fly wrapped in my magnetic flight field."

Thunderbolt gestures at Diesel and gently lifts him about 5 inches off the ground with no strain at all...
« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2012 at 7:35am by Thunderbolts »  

"...no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free.  No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything - you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him."
GTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Lord Inar
Justice Leaguer

Reply #28 - Sep 24th, 2012 at 10:14am
Print Post  
"If you can get us there quicker than walking, let's bring machinist too and then we can go."

IP Logged

Thunderbolt
Justice Leaguer

Reply #29 - Sep 24th, 2012 at 11:02am
Print Post  
Thunderbolt turns to Machinist - "Up to you Machinist.  I can understand if you prefer to fly with your Team Leader though."

He waits for his permission...

GTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Ranger
Justice Leaguer

Also known as Dracos!

Reply #30 - Sep 24th, 2012 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
  I'm *** sure I *** handle Diesel... perhaps Ramp*** or T-bolt can ***ist?", he says this last into his communicator.

Activating the comm-gear Machinist had built into his visor, "skkk*** Comms still seems spotty ***er Chord, if you're receiving this it sounds like young Thun***bolt has the big guy co***ed PC. If you don't mind I'd like to light an***er flare and keep an eye out for Sky*awk and Achilles. He's *** reason we're here, *** there's no where in this county *** two of us can't catch up in a flash af*** he shows up. ***skkk"
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2012 at 12:34pm by Ranger »  

IP Logged

The Cougar
Avenger

Roll 1d20 against ...

Reply #31 - Sep 25th, 2012 at 8:50am
Print Post  
Machinist says "A lift would be great".

- Doctor Foom

Megalopolis PBEM

IP Logged

Thunderbolt
Justice Leaguer

Reply #32 - Sep 25th, 2012 at 9:56am
Print Post  
"No Problem."

Thunderbolt gestures magnetically seizing hold of the metal snaps, metallic belts and securing buckles on his costume lifting Machinist - ... but raises an eyebrow at how much heavier Machinist is than Diesel.

However he makes no comment.  Levitating Diesel and Machinist with him to a height of about 20'ft to within 10'ft of himself.

Turning to Power Chord - , "Ready to go when you are."

Pulling out his PDA with the GPS active...

"Just give me a heading Machinist - , on that beacon..."

Then realizing his GPS is not getting signal clearly he grimaces, "Er... perhaps pointing a direction will work better..."

Looking down at Izzy - "Hey Izzy hold down our ride... button her up and sit tight.  If you get in trouble and need help use a flaregun to draw our attention... radio is spotty at best.  Clear Skies!!"

[Magnetic Carrying Capacity: 420lbs out of 1,700lbs; PR Spent: 5 {63 / 58}]
« Last Edit: Sep 25th, 2012 at 1:16pm by Thunderbolt »  

GTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Hammer
Justice Leaguer

Stranger in a Stranger
Land

Reply #33 - Sep 25th, 2012 at 10:03pm
Print Post  
Smiling at the young man's enthusiasm, he doesn't have the heart to tell Tbolt that he could give each of them their own ability to fly.Facing

"Thanks, let's head out. I'd recommend we each prepare for whatever might be ahead."

PowerChord will cast protection (Force Field), and Detect Magic, and head in the direction Izzy had indicated.

Remembering Ramparts ability to see further than he can, he will turn in the direction of the blazing SKYHAWK and wave to Rampart to join them. Into his communicator,"Rampart, care to join us?"

Turning to "Care to join us" He extends his hand.
« Last Edit: Sep 25th, 2012 at 10:08pm by Hammer »  

IP Logged

Ranger
Justice Leaguer

Also known as Dracos!

Reply #34 - Sep 25th, 2012 at 11:59pm
Print Post  
Hearing Power Chord's voice in his ear Rampart turns, refocusing his telescopic vision and faces toward the cloaked charismatic figure close to the Thunderwing. Picking up the intent of the message. Pointing to the slowly fading sky writing, "skkk*** Sho***n't we give Sky***k a few mi***es to find us? ***skkk"
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2012 at 12:21pm by Ranger »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Topic Tools

>