Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Topic Tools
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) A Dangerous New Adversary (Read 6558 times)
Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

A Dangerous New Adversary
Nov 28th, 2012 at 8:12pm
Print Post  
I’m going to go into a little more depth with this summary, mostly for greycrusader/John, who is someday going to hopefully publish some of the following in an adventure he is writing.  Most of this first session was set-up, so little of that would potentially be used, but one of the characters here (Miss Mass) was made by him.

Over the last few years I’ve learned to slow down and let the pacing flow as the players (and their characters) dictate.  Whereas years before I might have pushed them on to advance the plot, I’ve now learned to do that only when things grind to a halt.

My fist dilemma with this adventure was getting our resident anti-hero Warp involved.  I threw out the call by email to my players, and one-by-one as they responded I realized that it was the exact same group as played in “Ancient Evil” a few months ago.

So I came up with a plausible scenario for gathering that same group (only half of them were actually members of the Guardians team): the city that they saved – Kingstown, Maryland – would hold a ceremony in their honor.

But Warp’s player responded via email, stating that Warp wouldn’t attend such a hearing (instead noting that he would spy on it from a distance).

My goal with the first session was twofold:

1) To have them get some information from the powerful supervillain Doctor Squallus (formerly Aquarius of the Zodiac, and before that Stormlord of the Crushers)

2) To show how deadly and dangerous a new adversary (Doc Negation) could be

So I contacted Warp’s player privately, to see if he could play go-between.  Years before Warp had gone undercover in a paranormal fight club, and two other members of that fight club were Goliath (a newer member of the Guardians, and one who would be going on this adventure) and F.I.S.T., a former teammate of Dr. Squallus’ in the Crushers.  He agreed, but tried to wrangle money for his aid (agreeing  finally to do it for a favor, instead).

So during the session we played through the first scene pretty quickly.  The town was very appreciative, and during the meet and greet afterwards when a check was given to them, all involved asked that it be given back to the town to aid in repairs (some heroes even asked if they could help aid in repairing things like the parking structure that was damaged in a battle).

Warp spied on the others, but did not contact any of them.

They went to a diner afterwards, and Warp decided to stop by, but chose to go in civilian guise (as Dale Max) rather than iced up as Warp.  To do this he played the part of an “eager fanboy” excited to get some autographs.

I didn't draw the diner, simply using a pencil and calculator to show the edges of the building.
« Last Edit: Nov 28th, 2012 at 8:13pm by Majestic »  

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Re: A Dangerous New Adversary
Reply #1 - Nov 28th, 2012 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
Unfortunately (for Warp), here’s what the other heroes were thinking:

Angelus has Telepathy, so he was completely aware that Warp was acting (he also had connected with Warp’s mind during “Ancient Evil”).

Rune recognized his voice and mannerisms, as he had (along with Summoner) recently been involved in the same, scary event (see “All Hallows’ Eve”, where they had all been terrorized on Halloween).

Summoner, ancient and wise, also recognized him from the Halloween fright night.

Goliath had been in the underground fight club with Max/Warp, and recognized him from that.

Enigma was the only one who didn’t spot him for who he was, but his Sports Medicine background let him know Warp was favoring his injured left arm (which had been chopped off with a chainsaw in the Halloween adventure).

Warp – not realizing that just about everybody at the table knew who he truly was – played up his fanboyishness, asking for autographs.  The players got quite a few laughs out of this, and Enigma came up with the idea of autographing a napkin for him.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #2 - Nov 30th, 2012 at 5:10pm
Print Post  
Continuing the story...

Warp took the others to Inova Fairfax in Falls Church, VA. It's what is known as a "Sanctuary Hospital" (a new concept I just introduced; a "sacred ground" concept like churches were in "Highlander"; a place where nobody need fear those of the opposite alignment). He introduced them to Dr. Squallus, a world-class supervillain who originally was known as Stormlord, and who for years also served in the Zodiac as Aquarius. Dr. Squallus looked quite injured, and he explained that he barely escaped with his life when strange beings called Protean Corpsmen attempted to capture him for someone called Doc Negation. The villain then had them sit, as he had a tale for them:

His old ally Shocker (a teammate in the Crushers), who had been deported years ago and was more or less retired from the supervillain game, had settled down in Japan with a wife and kids. He'd been making a semi-honest living doing bodyguard work (mostly for yakuza types) and managing a seedy nightclub. But when his kids started exhibiting variants of their father's electrical powers, Doc N decided he would like to abduct them for study. Shocker and a yakuza squad held off Ruinscape (one of Doc Negation's Universals) and several Protean Corpsmen long enough for Shocker's wife to escape with the kids, but Shocker himself was beaten so badly as to be rendered comatose. Before he went down he had put out a call to his old friends.

Shocker's family was now in some sort of "witness protection" for the friends and family of supervillains, their expenses footed by a fund set up long ago by the Crushers. Unfortunately, as Doc Negation was searching for the children, his curiousity was piqued by Dr. Squallus, a legacy superhuman who also had electrical powers.

Laird also told the Guardians that he had two more pieces of info that they would find interesting. He had heard that Doc N was also interested in their own Enigma (a man with perfect genetics). And his sources had alerted him about a recent break-in at a tech company in Richmond.

The team headed to the tech firm, a company called Particle Futures (see the villain Rune for more info). They had been robbed only hours earlier, and the security footage showed what appeared to be Boogeyman (the villain Enigma had gained his Flame Powers from) and a female that was a likely match for Miss Mass, one of Doc Negation's Universals. Doc N and the Universals had mostly been active in the Pacific Rim and across the globe until recently, and it now looked like they were truly operating closer to home.

The visit with Dr. Squallus reinforced the intention for which that scene was put in: to make the PCs realize how deadly Doc Negation could be!

The three scientists at Particle Futures were mostly helpful, and one of the scientists, Karen Mayflower, explained how her cousin, Karla Truesdale (the late Jovia, from "Opponents Unlimited") had worked with similar technology. Mayflower warned that tech like what they were experimenting with could create a monster like the Twisted Man (from "In Broad Daylight"). The PCs asked where the other parts the villains might need (based on what was taken from Particle Futures), and learned of two possibilities, one in L.A. and the other in D.C. (the company name - Gravimedical Technologies - is the name of the company that Twisted Man used to work for). When the vigilantes raced there, they found unconscious scientists and a half dozen paranormals had broken in!

« Last Edit: Nov 30th, 2012 at 10:39pm by Majestic »  

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #3 - Nov 30th, 2012 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
Only about four villains could be seen when Rune and Enigma raced in.  Angelus then sped ahead of everyone and came around behind Boogeyman (now going by the moniker of Fetch-Fire), forcing him to whirl around and spend/waste 2 Power.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #4 - Nov 30th, 2012 at 5:45pm
Print Post  
Fetch-Fire ignored Angelus and sped to face his old enemy Enigma (Enigma had bested him years earlier, and the reason Enigma now had Flame Powers was because he absorbed/mimicked the ability from Boogeyman).  Unbenownst to the Guardians, Fetch-Fire is trying to prove his worth to be part of the Universals.

The Twisted Man (captured nearly two years earlier during "In Broad Daylight", but who escaped in the massive prison breakout shortly after that) came around the corner, and the heroes could see that they also faced Chem (last seen nearly a decade ago as one of the young villains in "Education in Terror"), Miss Mass (who they had recently learned was one of the Universals) and A.C.E. (Advanced Cyborg Experiment, from "Enemies At Large"), another enemy that they have never faced.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #5 - Nov 30th, 2012 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
Yet another mercenary that they have never encountered, Brightshade (a Russian adversary from "Enemies At Large") phased up through the floor next to Enigma, but didn't do anything other than study the heroes.

Enigma, in charge of the mission, realized the deadliness of having two gravity-wielding villains, and ordered everyone to focus their attacks on Miss Mass!

[We are trying out a variant of John's Command rules, and a success gives a bonus to all those who follow his instructions]

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #6 - Nov 30th, 2012 at 10:39pm
Print Post  
#371 – A Dangerous New Adversary - The superhero Azwraith, accompanied by numerous ninjas and monks, informs the Guardians that “shaeds” have entered both his world (that the Vindicators came from) and theirs from the pocket dimension where Lord Malek was defeated months earlier.  Numerous Guardians lend aid to the battered east coast after Superstorm Sandy.  Kingstown, Maryland honors Summoner, Angelus, Goliath, Enigma, and Rune for their heroics three months earlier; Warp is invited but chooses to watch from a distance.  Afterwards, (as Dale Max), he approaches the other adventurers at a diner, then takes them (as Warp) to Inova Fairfax, a Sanctuary Hospital in Falls Church, Virginia.  He introduces the others to the supervillain Dr. Squallus, who tells them about a deadly paranormal named Doc Negation.  Dr. Squallus’ former teammate Shocker succeeded in protecting his children from the menace, but this left him in a coma.  Dr. Squallus himself then barely escaped after a number of Doc Negation’s Protean Corpsmen attempted to apprehend him.  He warns the Guardians that this new threat is active in the area and after Enigma.  He directs the team to a tech firm, Particle Futures, in Richmond, Virginia, and clues there lead them to Gravimedical Technologies in Washington, D.C.  Inside the heroes battle Miss Mass, Fetch-Fire (formerly Boogeyman), A.C.E., Brightshade, Chem, and Twisted Man.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #7 - Nov 30th, 2012 at 10:39pm
Print Post  
Goliath flew through the front door of the building (made of glass, shattering it), and tried to ram Miss Mass, but she wasn't bothered much by his attack, having altered her density and made herself much heavier.  He attempted a lot of witty repartee with her, but she didn't appear very interested in the giant.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #8 - Dec 2nd, 2012 at 6:30am
Print Post  
A.C.E. made his way out into the main area where the others were fighting, while Rune cast a spell on Miss Mass which slowed her down.  Miss Mass has a really cool weakness that  - IF she ends up being incapacitated, mind controlled, or the like - has a variable (random) result.  So get this: Rune casts a spell that successfully causes her to slow down significantly.  I decided that this was enough to potentially trigger the weakness, and rolled randomly.  I ended up getting something very similar.  Her density power surged out of control, her mass increased significantly, and she was even further slowed down!

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #9 - Dec 2nd, 2012 at 6:38am
Print Post  
The heroes all listened to their leader Enigma's commands to take out Miss Mass.  They assaulted her with many attacks, but it didn't take long to figure out that they couldn't seem to do any damage to her!  They decided to ignore her (for now) and concentrate on Fetch-Fire.

Meanwhile, Brightshade phased into the ground and up into an area of darkness, making light attacks on Summoner.

« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2012 at 6:42am by Majestic »  

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #10 - Dec 2nd, 2012 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
Fetch-Fire is taken out, as Angelus flies through the walls and knocks him flying! (that's his counter upside-down near the top of Goliath)

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #11 - Dec 2nd, 2012 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
A.C.E., vulnerable to vibratory energy, hears a familiar hum (from both Summoners) and launches his bladed saws at one of the two.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #12 - Dec 2nd, 2012 at 9:43pm
Print Post  
The real Summoner worries about the Brightshade (in darkness), while his duplicate deals with the cyborg.  Meanwhile, Warp attempts to freeze Miss Mass from the inside, but even that doesn't seem to harm her!

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #13 - Dec 3rd, 2012 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
Angelus moved on to Miss Mass, but couldn't damage the large woman who seemed to be fluctuating and growing right before their very eyes!  Meanwhile Summoner focused his attacks on A.C.E. just outside, where Brightshade remained in darkness.  Twisted Man hit Goliath with gravity, but he ignored it (being a flyer), and Chem was unsuccessful in his attempts to grab opponents.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #14 - Dec 3rd, 2012 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
Warp teleported into the back and anchored himself near the roof, while Chem again tried unsuccesfully to grab the non-corporeal Angelus.  Miss Mass was so slowed down she couldn't do much of anything.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #15 - Dec 3rd, 2012 at 6:11pm
Print Post  
The team decided to ignore Miss Mass and focus on A.C.E.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #16 - Dec 3rd, 2012 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
After multiple strikes, the cyborg fell (but he is only incapacitated, not unconscious).

The battle will conclude this Saturday!

IP Logged

Galaxy Boy
Teen Titan

I Love V&V!

Reply #17 - Dec 6th, 2012 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
My lord...where do the pic for Miss Mass comes from?!! Looks like a cross between Norma Desmond, Rosa Klebb and Baby Jane Hudson!

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #18 - Dec 7th, 2012 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
Miss Mass was drawn by her creator (and really the author of most of this story), a friend named John (who decades ago wrote a magazine article for V&V).  John has also had numerous things published for M&M.

Here's the art he sent me, and I simply colored it and turned it into a counter.

Miss_Mass.pdf ( 543 KB | 14 Downloads )

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #19 - Dec 10th, 2012 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
Continuing ...

We picked up in the middle of the battle, and two of my players couldn't make it (one moving, another working).  A number of the players couldn't remember where we were, so shortly into the battle I recapped what had gone on before.

Two things happened before the next turn began:

1) On the last turn (slowed as moving through molasses) Miss Mass turned and recognized Warp.  She then drained him of energy (hit him with Devitalization).

2) The sprinklers went off (though plastic coverings came out to protect high-tech equipment) due to the two flaming characters (Fetch-Fire and Enigma).

The PCs decided to focus their attacks on Twisted Man next.

« Last Edit: Dec 10th, 2012 at 4:06pm by Majestic »  

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #20 - Dec 10th, 2012 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
After dropping him, they directed their attacks at Chem and sent him flying as well.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #21 - Dec 10th, 2012 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
Now all that was really left was Miss Mass and Brightshade, but the latter enemy was still in darkness.  Warp teleported outside (to get away from Miss Mass), anchored himself in the sky, and attacked Brightshade (he can see in the dark).

IP Logged

greycrusaderSA
Sidekick

I Love V&V!

Reply #22 - Dec 10th, 2012 at 5:01pm
Print Post  
Galaxy Boy wrote on Dec 6th, 2012 at 11:37pm:
My lord...where do the pic for Miss Mass comes from?!! Looks like a cross between Norma Desmond, Rosa Klebb and Baby Jane Hudson!

The idea for me when I did the sketch (rather quickly admittedly) was the accident which turned Miss Mass from a demure 130 lb scientist into a powerhouse gave her the enhanced musculature and heavy bone structure (including jawline and cheekbones) of a superheavyweight female bodybuilder/strength athlete; the character tries to compensate with excessively "girlish" hairstyle and make-up.

(Which is something I have sometimes seen in hardcore female competitors who use anabolic drugs and extreme diets during training for a contest, but Miss Mass is stuck with the look permanently, which makes the character sullen and angry.)

Also, female super-villains tend to either all look like gorgeous femme-fatales or else be obviously scarred/alien/monstrous, with nothing in between. I try to mix things up with my characters' appearances a bit  more).

And yes indeed, I got my article published in Dragon back when I was a high school sophmore, which really only made me a couple years younger than Jack and Jeff when they published V&V itself for the first time.

All my best.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #23 - Dec 11th, 2012 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
Brightshade survived the hit, and Rune decided to pull out all the stops to deal with the impervious Miss Mass (whose mass and weight was still fluctuating out of control).  He took out a grease pencil and drew a doorway on the floor beneath her, causing her to fall through (depositing her on a remote Greek island).  He then coordinated with Delphi and C.H.E.S.S. to make sure a European superteam was dispatched to corral her.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #24 - Dec 11th, 2012 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
With Warp watching from high above, Summoner tried doing a spectacular maneuver, generating a radius of ball lightning in an effort to drop the elusive Brigtshade.  He had saved his action, and somehow decided to move on action phase 13 (not knowning that Brightshade, who had failed his morale roll, would be escaping on phase 12!).  Summoner had something like a 63% chance to succeed, but rolled a 64!  The lightning came within inches of Brightshade, but didn't quite hit him, and on 12 he used his Non-Corporealness to escape down and away into the Earth!

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #25 - Dec 11th, 2012 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
With four of the six defeated and the other two gone, some of the group investigated the building to help out the unconscious civilians.  Rune continued to coordinate with Delphi (an android at the Guardians' Base) regarding Miss Mass, and a few of the heroes struggled to contain the toxic body of Chem.  Power cuffs were placed on A.C.E., but as they moved on to others A.C.E. awoke.  For a few seconds he seemed compliant, even sitting at the desk (he failed to bust out of the handcuffs), but suddenly he stood and raced away.  Summoner blasted him a couple of times, but could not drop the speedy cyborg, who found his way into cover and got away.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #26 - Dec 11th, 2012 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
The battle now over, the group called in F.I.S.H. to take the captured villains.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #27 - Dec 12th, 2012 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
Here's a reworking of the first "issue" of this 2 issue adventure:

#371 – The Universals’ Truth - The superhero Azwraith, accompanied by numerous ninjas and monks, informs the Guardians that “shaeds” have entered both his world (that the Vindicators came from) and theirs from the pocket dimension where Lord Malek was defeated months earlier. Numerous Guardians lend aid to the battered east coast after Superstorm Sandy. Kingstown, Maryland honors Summoner, Angelus, Goliath, Enigma, and Rune for their heroics three months earlier; Warp is invited but chooses to watch from a distance. Afterwards, (as Dale Max), he approaches the other adventurers at a diner, then takes them (as Warp) to Inova Fairfax, a Sanctuary Hospital in Falls Church, Virginia. He introduces the others to the supervillain Dr. Squallus, who tells them all about a deadly paranormal named Doc Negation. Dr. Squallus’ former teammate Shocker succeeded in protecting his children from the menace in Japan, but this left him in a coma. Dr. Squallus himself barely escaped after a number of Doc Negation’s Proto-Corpsmen attempted to apprehend him. He warns the Guardians that this new threat is active in the area and after Enigma. He directs the team to a recently robbed tech firm, Particle Futures, in Richmond, Virginia, and clues there lead them to Gravimedical Technologies in Washington, D.C., where acquired parts could lead to weaponized gravity equipment. Racing there, the heroes battle the Universals: Miss Mass, Fetch-Fire (formerly Boogeyman), A.C.E., Brightshade, Chem, and Twisted Man. Miss Mass’ density powers surge out of control when Rune slows her with a spell, and she proves impossible to harm, so they focus on other targets. One by one the villains fall, and Rune draws a magical doorway under Miss Mass, stranding her on a Greek island. Brightshade flees, and the heroes secure the scene and aid downed civilians. A.C.E. awakens, but escapes by running off before he can be taken out. F.I.S.H. then arrives and takes the other incapacitated thieves into custody.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #28 - Dec 12th, 2012 at 7:56pm
Print Post  
The four heroes and a duplicate of Summoner (he gets his duplicates from another dimension) all went to Rune's Sanctum, which is a magical pocket dimension that appeared to all as if they had arrived in a spacious mansion.  Time goes by faster there, so they were able to heal up quicker.  They were able to rest and recuperate at a huge banquet table with a huge spread of food; in this case his Sanctum appeared like a rich sheik's palace.

They were a bit puzzled as to what to do next (as they knew they had foiled the attempt by the Universals to put together a weaponized gravity device).  Angelus then pointed out that they would need access to current information to figure out more about the villains they had faced (or would face).

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #29 - Dec 12th, 2012 at 8:17pm
Print Post  
After a great deal of discussion about the various villains (including research on their backgrounds), the heroes had a good idea of what they were facing.  To make it more interesting (and because my players tend to start losing focus if I read too much to them), I had each player read one background of a villain they were looking up.  John/greycrusader does an amazing job with backgrounds (great detail, with lots of ties into existing V&V continuity), and the players seemed to enjoy this part, as they learned about Miss Mass (created by John), Fetch-Fire (Boogeyman's origin in "Most Wanted Volume 1"), Twisted Man (story from "In Broad Daylight"), Chem (brief bio in "Education in Terror"), and Brightshade and A.C.E. (both with short origins in "Enemies at Large").  Then I read them the great background John created for Doc Negation himself.  By the time they were done, they realized that each of the Universals had a background as a malcontent now angry at society after some sort of science/tech accident (the origins meshed even better than I had planned for).

They were now very wary of facing Doc Negation (they were downright scared, actually), and they reported to the Guardians Council, wondering if only the big boys were sufficient to deal with this dangerous of a foe.  Some of the heavy hitters encouraged them to take the next step, which was to answer the invitation to Enigma to meet with Doc Negation on Thanksgiving Day at the Evolutionary Biology exhibit at the Smithsonian.

The Guardians Council dealt with some other issues in the campaign, then Enigma, accompanied by Rune, Summoner, and Angelus, visited the museum, which had a lot of visitors on the holiday.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #30 - Dec 12th, 2012 at 8:27pm
Print Post  
Here's a picture of the sheet of paper that showed a bit of what the locale looked like (so the brown blob in the middle of the map above was a caveman sculpture, and the blue rectangles are the glass display cases with skeletons, etc.).  On the top of the map is the large diorama/display of an elaborate prehistoric scene.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #31 - Dec 13th, 2012 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
Though he's still a bit hard to see (due to the glare of the flash/lights), Doc Negation made a unique appearance (for a major supervillain).  He literally wall-crawled (like Spider-Man) across the ceiling, then dropped down to address Engima.  Summoner stood by his associate, and in the bottom right of the picture you can see Angelus (in civilian guise), not yet transformed.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #32 - Dec 13th, 2012 at 7:05pm
Print Post  
Here you can see that Jared Jackson has transformed into the hero Angelus!

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #33 - Dec 13th, 2012 at 7:10pm
Print Post  
Enigma refused the evil Doc's invitation to serve him, going so far as to taunt and insult the Master of Mutation, suggesting that perhaps Doc Negation could work for him!  This enraged the arrogant criminal, and when he snapped his fingers, three nearby civilians transformed into Proto-Corpsmen! (the heroes didn't know yet if people transformed into them, or if they were body invaders, shape-changers, or what?).  The Proto-Corpsmen are the orangish/pink beings around Doc Negation (above and behind him, though remember that we use the counters in reverse so they're the ones to the left and above him in the picture).

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #34 - Dec 13th, 2012 at 7:19pm
Print Post  
Finally battle commenced!  The Proto-Corpsmen raced at Engima, but Angelus interrupted, leaping in front of Enigma to take the hit in his place (to absorb it).  Here you can see that Doc Negation wears a costume and cape with bright red and gold highlights.  The group is battling around the caveman sculpture.

To quote John "The rather arcane symbol on (Doc Negation's) mask/headgear is a stylized Greek letter Gamma, which is also used as a symbol of evolutionary change; in physics it is a symbol of dynamic fluidity".

Doc_Negation_1.jpg ( 350 KB | 10 Downloads )
Doc_Negation_1.jpg

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Topic Tools

>