Normal Topic Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Ultimate Alliance 2 - now on Xbox One and PS4 (Read 629 times)
Imaginos
Justice Leaguer

Overpowered Hero

Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Ultimate Alliance 2 - now on Xbox One and PS4
Jan 3rd, 2017 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Not sure how many of you, if any, ever played the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games on Xbox 360 or PS3.  My kids and I were big fans, and I was actually hanging on to my copy of UA for the X360 hoping they would release for backward compatibility.  They did something better (sort of).  They released it as a bundle for the next gen systems.  Apparently this was released in July/Aug of 2016, but I did not see it until over Christmas break.

Previously, my play experience was strictly on the 360.  This time, I bought the combo for $40 for the PS4.  It was digital download only at the time, not sure if they are doing a disc version or not.  But it is just as I remembered it (quite a few characters and lots of fun).

If you have never played, it is a sort of Diablo-esque game, but with Marvel Super Heroes and Villains as your characters.  Not only that, but each character has 4 outfits/skins, so it sort of expands the characters.  The power pools are the same, but the outfits make the characters behave differently.  You can play 1-4 players on the same console, and it even has online capability, though I have not played online.

I heartily recommend picking up the bundle as the games are a lot of fun and a great time waster.

IP Logged

Bully
Sidekick

Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Ultimate Alliance 2 - now on Xbox One and PS4
Reply #1 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 10:16pm
Print Post  
What's your PSN ID? I have it for Xbox one, but will get it for PS4 too if I see it go on sale. It's a great dungeon crawler.

IP Logged

Imaginos
Justice Leaguer

Overpowered Hero

Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Ultimate Alliance 2 - now on Xbox One and PS4
Reply #2 - Feb 23rd, 2017 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
Same for both Xbox and PS.  Poppa Mordor

What is yours?

IP Logged

>