Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 
Topic Tools
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Comic Conversions (Read 37123 times)
dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Re: Comic Conversions
Reply #210 - May 13th, 2010 at 7:58pm
Print Post  
Cloak & Dagger

Cloak

Identity: Tyrone "Ty" Johnson
Side: Good                               Sex: Male
Training: Endurance

Powers:
1. Darkness Control:
2. Teleportation:
3. Dimensional Travel:
4. Emotion Control: Fear:
5. Non-Corporalness:

Dagger

Identity: Tandy Bowen
Side: Good                             Sex: Female
Training: Accuracy

Powers:
1. Paralysis Ray: (Light Daggers):
2. Light Control:
3. Heightened Expertise: +4 to hit with powers
4. Heightened Defense: -4 to be hit

Origin/Background: Tyrone Johnson was a young African-American boy with a severe stuttering problem living in a rough neighborhood in South Boston. He was raised in a poor area and life was never easy for him; though with the support of his best friend Billy, he would handle life as it came to him. Ty’s stuttering got in the way and he couldn't stop his friend from being shot by a policeman who mistook him for a thief.

Having had enough of his life, Tyrone decided to run away from home. He made his way to New York City and then to Manhattan's Port Authority Bus Terminal. When Ty left he brought nothing; no money, no food, nothing at all. Due to this, he would consider robbing someone for some cash. While searching for the perfect person he found a girl by the name of Tandy Bowen. Incidentally she was a rich girl who had also run away from home. Tandy had been neglected by her rich mother and had decided to leave her home, never to return. As fate would have it, instead of Ty robbing the young girl, he witnessed someone else try to rob her. Not thinking, Ty chased and tackled Tandy's purse thief. Once he retrieved the purse he returned it immediately. From this chance encounter, both of these runaway teens became fast friends and began supporting one another.

Despite their different backgrounds, the two became close friends. Having no place to stay, the two were given a place by some men working for an evil chemist named Simon Marshall. Marshall worked for the Maggia, a local crime family. He was developing a new addictive drug and tested his work on captured teenage runaways. Tandy and Tyrone would be the most recent in a long line of unsuccessful experiments.

The drug had killed all of the other test subjects, but had a different effect on Tyrone and Tandy. The drug had activated both their latent mutant abilities. Defeating Marshall, the two became the crime-fighting duo, Cloak & Dagger, determined to save kids and teenagers from the evils of the streets.
« Last Edit: May 22nd, 2010 at 7:34am by dsumner »  

"There is no such things as a dangerous weapon, only dangerous men."

"Nemo me impune lacessit"
YIM  
IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #211 - May 23rd, 2010 at 5:11am
Print Post  
Lady Mastermind

Identity: Regan Wyngarde 
Side: Evil
AffiliationThe Marauders
Sex: Female
Level: 4

Powers:
1. Illusions A (modified): Lady Mastermind possess the mutant power to project extremely convincing and realistic illusions into the minds of others, a stronger variation of the same ability her father had.
2. Psionics: Mind Scan: As per Telepathy. PR=1 per turn. R=C.
3. Heightened Expertise: +4 to hit with handguns.

Weapons:
A pair of large caliber semi-automatic handguns: 1d8 damage, R=Ax6
15 rounds per magazine, 4 magazines carried.

Origin/Background: Lady Mastermind is one of three daughters of the late Jason Wyngarde, the original Mastermind.

Combat Tactics/M.O.:

Personality/Character Traits: She had an intense hatred for her half-sister, Martinique, for reasons unknown.

« Last Edit: Nov 11th, 2016 at 7:25pm by dsumner »  

YIM  
IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #212 - May 24th, 2010 at 7:28am
Print Post  
Songbird

Identity: Melissa Gold
Side: Thunderbolts                   Sex: Female

Powers:
1. Sonic Abilities: 1d12 Damage
2. Solid Energy Illusions: Creation Points = 2x current power
3. Flight:
4. Force Field: PR=1/2 damage blocked
5. Heightened Expertise: +4 to hit with her Sonic Abilities.

Origin/Background: Melissa Gold began her career as a super-villain under the name Screaming Mimi with the  Grapplers and  Masters Of Evil. She has since then been trying to redeem herself by joining the  Thunderbolts.

Melissa didn't experience the best childhood. Her mother had gone to prison for robbery and her father was a drunk. It didn't help that many of her peers teased her until  she she simply couldn't take anymore of it. She ended up running away from home and living on the streets, creating a tough personality. She took up her mothers name of Mimi and as she got older, she became involved with a criminal named Mike. He set her up by reporting her to police,  causing her to be arrested and sent to jail.

Once there she met Marian Pouncy. Marian got Mimi involved in masked wrestling and she soon joined a team called the the Grapplers. The Grapplers became renowned for their colorful personalities and ringside antics, but the wrestling federation denied them the opportunity to make the amount of money their male counterparts made. When the group decided to turn to crime in order to make more money, they were tried and jailed after a defeat by the hero known as  Quasar. Once the Grapplers were free, they found that without them, the world of female wrestling had slown to a halt. So they continued to commit crime in order to generate income until two members, Titania and Letha, were killed.

After the team's disbandment, Melissa met Helmut Zemo who let her join the Masters of Evil. Where she met Angar the Screamer. The two became close since they had similar powers, however Angar was killed during a robbery and died in Melissa's arms. This caused Mimi to become so upset that she screamed for 43 minutes nearly destroying her vocal cords in the process. Zemo  contracted The Fixer to provider her with technology that would recreate some of her powers, while allowing her to make sound into solid energy constructs, including wings that allow her to fly.

The Masters of Evil became known as the Thunderbolts (as part of an elaborate plan to acquire the  Fantastic Four's technology) and Mimi began going by Songbird. During that time, she fell in love with Abe Jenkins, (the former Beetle) who was also her trainer. Songbird later rebelled against Zemo so she and the rest of her team could show that they had indeed been reformed.
« Last Edit: May 24th, 2010 at 8:09am by dsumner »  

YIM  
IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #213 - May 24th, 2010 at 7:51am
Print Post  
Black Crow

Identity: Jesse Black Crow
Side: Good                              Sex: Male
Training: Endurance

Powers:
1. Magic Spells:
a) Memory Wipe: Attacks as Mind Control
b) Cloud of Fog: Treat as Darkness Control
c) Paralyze: Attacks as Mind Control. Must have eye contract w/victim
d) Illusions: Visual, Audible
e) Dimensional Gateway: Opens a mystical gateway to the Land of Anasazi
f) Detect Aura: Allows him to read being's aura
2. Heightened Senses: Mystic Awareness: He can detect Native American magic, and track living creatures in the wild.
3. Heightened Strength (B): +12
4. Heightened Endurance (A): +8
5. Heightened Agility: +8
6. Heightened Defense: -4 to be hit
7. Transformation: Shapeshifting:
a) Crow:
b) Lightning Bolt:

Weapons:
Spear:
Bow:
Knife:

STR: 25
END: 20   
AGL: 18
INT: 14
CHR: 16

Origin/Background: Jesse Black Crow was born a member of the Navajo, but sought out his fortune in  New York City. Like many Native-Americans in New York, at that time, Jesse became a scaffolding worker. One day, while working 20 stories up, the scaffolding gave way and Jesse plunged to the ground. He survived the fall, but was paralyzed from the waist down.

As he lay unconscious in the hospital, Jesse received a vision from the spirit of the Earth showing him the plight of the Native American people. The Earth Spirit endowed him with mystical powers so that when needed, the spirit transformed Jesse into, Black Crow. As Black Crow Jesse regained the use of his legs, was super-humanly strong and agile as well as possessing the ability to transform into a crow or even a bolt of lightning.
« Last Edit: May 24th, 2010 at 7:59am by dsumner »  

YIM  
IP Logged

Gigglestick
Sidekick

"Laugh-a while you ken,
munkey boy!"

Reply #214 - Jul 10th, 2010 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
SuperFriend wrote on Aug 3rd, 2009 at 2:20pm:
I'm not a big fan of the Byrne FF, but I'd almost think Sue trained to get Speed Bonus while ridin' Force Fields.

Another thought I had is treatin' her Force Fields as standard, but sayin' Sue has Heightened Attack. That would cover her judo back in the bare bones days and es-plain how tough her Force Bolts are.

Sue's HTH damage is 1d4 based on her stats. If you add +18 damage to that, it would be VERY impressive. And it would make her damage in about the same range as the Thing, which is how it often seemed in da comics t/me.

Just my take on the woman.

I've never been a supreme fan of Byrne either.  He had some nice takes, but he also liked to mess with the status quo a bit too much. (though I loved his run with Sub Mariner...until he took away the wingfeet.)

He was a passable artist, sometimes with some great stuff, but sometimes he just flopped and passed it off as his style.

(I have some old runs he did on the Xmen where Colossus is in his armored form fighting Magneto...and Magneto is taller AND more muscular!)

That being said, Byrne did add some fun stuff to both the Xmen and FF.  (Same with Clairmont.)

As for Sue and Reed, I neverhad a problem with their relationship.  Like many, its been off and on, but good writers have taken time to show their love and passion, even if Reed sometimes needs a bit of coaxing.

There was a run in the 80s or 90s (when Reed and Sue left the FF and before they joined the Avengers) where there were some nice side stories.  One was about them living in the 'burbs under assumed names trying to be a "normal" family.  The Satellite Dish goes out and Reed insists on fixing it himself (much to Sue's frustration and entertainment).

Reed slips and ends up hanging off the roof as the gutter is slowly giving way.  With neighbors around he can't use his stretching to get up or down and has to wait for the FD to come (sue called them) to get him down.

It ended with them snuggling in bed talking about it.

There were a few other stories like that during that period and some recent plots (Marvel Team Up and whatever they called the recent Secret Wars vs Latveria) both had some funny/ initmate asides with the two of them.

Sue: Reed, stop working and get to bed.

Reed: (in a whisper): And people think I'm the one in charge.

And so on.

But I agree with the posters who commented that Marvel does have a thing against happy relationships:

Spiderman
Wolverine
Cyclops
Hawkeye (OK, he doesn't really deserve one)
and so on...

Anyway, back to the awesome conversions

Great job gang!
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2010 at 2:35pm by Gigglestick »  

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #215 - Jul 17th, 2010 at 12:16am
Print Post  
Stormdance and I were talking about "unstatable" comic characters.   While we agreed that Darkseid,  Thanos, Galactus and Black Bolt would be hard to do, but Dark Pheonix would be impossible.

Anyone want to take a stab at Dark Pheonix?

I am scary, very, very scary.
IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #216 - Jul 17th, 2010 at 12:48am
Print Post  
John wrote on Jul 17th, 2010 at 12:16am:
Stormdance and I were talking about "unstatable" comic characters.   While we agreed that Darkseid,  Thanos, Galactus and Black Bolt would be hard to do, but Dark Pheonix would be impossible.

Anyone want to take a stab at Dark Pheonix?

Hmmm....IMHO, Dark Phoenix is more of a plot device, that would be used by the GM, to move the story along. If the GM decided she needed to blow up a planet, that's exactly what would happen. As far as Darkseid goes, I gave it a shot, over in my DC character conversion thread. If anything, he's under powered.

YIM  
IP Logged

Gigglestick
Sidekick

"Laugh-a while you ken,
munkey boy!"

Reply #217 - Jul 17th, 2010 at 10:19am
Print Post  
I agree that some characters work best as plot devices.  Especially in V&V, where, if you had a character who COULD go toe to toe with Dark Phoenix, he would probably be overbalanced for the rest of the party.

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #218 - Sep 18th, 2010 at 6:38am
Print Post  
Graviton

Identity: Franklin Hall
Side: Evil 
 Sex: Male
Level: 12

Powers:
1. Heightened Senses: Spatial Awareness:
2. Flight: PR = 1 per hour. 180 mph max flight speed.
3. Force Field: PR=1 per 2 points damage blocked.
4. 2 x Gravity Control: Max multiplier = 18, range =18", PR=1 per multiple applied.
5. Adaptation: PR=1 per hour
6. Power Blast: 1d20 damage, range =15", PR=1 per shot.

Weight: 200 lbs.
Basic Hits: 4
Agility Mod: -2
Strength: 9
Endurance: 20
Agility: 14
Intelligence: 18
Charisma: 14
Reactions from Good: -3      Evil: +3
Hit Points:14
Damage Mod.: +6 (+4 from training)
Healing Rate: 2
Accuracy: +6 (+5 from training)
Power:
Carrying Capacity: 273 lbs.
Basic HTH Damage:1d6
Movement Rates: 43” ground
Detect Hidden: 14%
Detect Danger: 18%
Inventing Points: 21.6
Inventing: 54%
Legal Status: Canadian citizen, with an extensive criminal record.

Origin/Background: Franklin Hall was just an ordinary man. He worked as a high energy Physicist on a project to develop a teleportation beam. A power surge caused the device to work for the first and last time. It seized an experimental Gravity element in a nearby laboratory and scrambled his molecules with its energized atoms giving him his powers to control Gravity. Assuming the identity Graviton he set out on his life of crime.
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2021 at 9:07am by dsumner »  

YIM  
IP Logged

Ranger
Justice Leaguer

Also known as Dracos!

Reply #219 - Sep 18th, 2010 at 10:35am
Print Post  
Is this the same guy that fought the Avengers during Perez's tenure? I remember this guy as someone about as scary as Nefario. Anyone who can go toe to toe with Thor is a big time hitter. If it wasn't for him being such a dweeb he could be Magneto-like in his threat level

aka Dracos aka DarkStar aka Star Guard

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #220 - Sep 18th, 2010 at 10:59am
Print Post  
Ranger wrote on Sep 18th, 2010 at 10:35am:
Is this the same guy that fought the Avengers during Perez's tenure? I remember this guy as someone about as scary as Nefario. Anyone who can go toe to toe with Thor is a big time hitter. If it wasn't for him being such a dweeb he could be Magneto-like in his threat level

Yep, he's fought the Avengers several times, but always manages to shoot himself in the foot, and snatch defeat from the jaws of Victory. Power level wise, it's been depicted as varying wildly, depending on who was writing him, and the direction the writer wanted the story to move in.

YIM  
IP Logged

Ranger
Justice Leaguer

Also known as Dracos!

Reply #221 - Sep 18th, 2010 at 6:33pm
Print Post  
Maybe increase his strength 10-12 and double up his power blast instead of gravity. Then give him the Low Self-Control disadvantage

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #222 - Sep 18th, 2010 at 11:31pm
Print Post  
Ranger wrote on Sep 18th, 2010 at 6:33pm:
Maybe increase his strength 10-12 and double up his power blast instead of gravity. Then give him the Low Self-Control disadvantage

He's always been portrayed has being slightly below average strength, and for his Gravity Control, he's been able to lift small islands. I figure the 2x Gravity Control would simulate the huge amout of weight he'd be able to work with. I'll tinker with him a bit more when I get the chance.

YIM  
IP Logged

Gerry
Justice Leaguer

Graak kill Blue Skins! />

Reply #223 - Sep 19th, 2010 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
dsumner wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 at 6:41pm:
Yep, that one, but the team wasn't from South Africa, they were from a fictional country based on SA. IIRC, one guy was named Barricade, one was Voor Trekker (sp), and I don't recall the others. 

Captain Blaze (Plasma control), Harrier (some kind of suit with taser like darts), White Avenger (Superman wannabe) and Hungyr (energy vampire)

IP Logged

Ranger
Justice Leaguer

Also known as Dracos!

Reply #224 - Oct 6th, 2010 at 11:52pm
Print Post  
With all due respect to some of the GREAT conversions done here, I think the best conversions I've ever seen are Jeff's Teen Titan conversions.

They really interpret the characters in such a way as they "fit" into the V&V style/universe. Simple direct and almost zero gimmicky bend the rule stuff Cool

I think too often we want to convert the characters in a way where we're trying to make the game system fit the comic characters, when our real focus should be making the characters fit the "spirit" of the game system
« Last Edit: Oct 6th, 2010 at 11:54pm by Ranger »  

IP Logged

Troy...
Apprentice

Reply #225 - Oct 7th, 2010 at 12:10am
Print Post  
Ranger wrote on Oct 6th, 2010 at 11:52pm:
With all due respect to some of the GREAT conversions done here, I think the best conversions I've ever seen are Jeff's Teen Titan conversions.They really interpret the characters in such a way as they "fit" into the V&V style/universe. Simple direct and almost zero gimmicky bend the rule stuff 

Jeff drew the Titans art. The conversions themselves were credited to Jack.

IP Logged

Galaxy Boy
Teen Titan

I Love V&V!

Reply #226 - Oct 7th, 2010 at 6:26am
Print Post  
About the conversions, such as the weight of the characters, are they from sources such as the various Marvel Universe Handbooks, or they were estimated? inthe handbooks, they also give stats like how strong can the character lifts. I remember that Colossus can lift 75 tons, Capt. America 400 lbs (or was it 500, peak of human ability), Jocasta can lift 5 tons, etc.
« Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2010 at 6:37am by Galaxy Boy »  

IP Logged

Ranger
Justice Leaguer

Also known as Dracos!

Reply #227 - Oct 8th, 2010 at 11:47am
Print Post  
It's just my opinion here but I think all those handbooks are horrible references for a game like V&V. V&V at it's core tries to "simulate" comic book action, not represent it. If you dive too deep into mathmatical quantifications your not going to enjoy the results near as much.

Try converting those characters too closely and your going to lose any "comic book" representation of characters like like Cap, Ironfist, Batman, Green Arrow etc when comparing them Supes, Martian Manhunter, Thor and the Hulk and so on.
« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2010 at 11:48am by Ranger »  

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #228 - Oct 8th, 2010 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
Ranger wrote on Oct 8th, 2010 at 11:47am:
It's just my opinion here but I think all those handbooks are horrible references for a game like V&V. V&V at it's core tries to "simulate" comic book action, not represent it. If you dive too deep into mathmatical quantifications your not going to enjoy the results near as much.

Try converting those characters too closely and your going to lose any "comic book" representation of characters like like Cap, Ironfist, Batman, Green Arrow etc when comparing them Supes, Martian Manhunter, Thor and the Hulk and so on.

I don't agree, generally, Ranger.  I think most of those characters can be simply and elegantly converted to V&V.  We used to do hundreds of them back in the day, using mainly the OHOTMU (Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe).  I will admit that it's much tougher to do the really powerful characters (like Superman), as V&V seems to work best at the mid to lower power levels.  But even Supes can be done pretty accurately (depending on which version of him you are talking about).  You might have a tougher time constructing the one that pushes planets around or flies around the Earth to turn back time, but for the vast majority of things he does in the comics, I think V&V can simulate him quite well.

Just my take, though; I don't take any offense or mind that you view things differently.   Smiley

IP Logged

Ranger
Justice Leaguer

Also known as Dracos!

Reply #229 - Oct 8th, 2010 at 11:50pm
Print Post  
That's cool. Cool

Just curious but don't you find it tough to properly convert characters which have many multiple powers such a Big Blue or Ironman? Between the uber strength (I mean it's really hard to get a V&V character  to lift 100+ tons) and all the hyper senses. Even Maxima seems to really be pushing the V&V rule limits (let alone spirit of said rules) and she still doesn't compare (just how she has a 100 Str rating I'm not sure - need to double check that one)

I guess my only real point is I really liked the "elegant" approach Jeff/Jack took to those Teen Titan conversions. Probably come off fanboyish, and seeing as I haven't actually played in a couple decades I probably should just keep my yap shut.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #230 - Oct 8th, 2010 at 11:59pm
Print Post  
Ranger wrote on Oct 8th, 2010 at 11:50pm:
That's cool. Cool

Just curious but don't you find it tough to properly convert characters which have many multiple powers such a Big Blue or Ironman? Between the uber strength (I mean it's really hard to get a V&V character  to lift 100+ tons) and all the hyper senses. Even Maxima seems to really be pushing the V&V rule limits (let alone spirit of said rules) and she still doesn't compare (just how she has a 100 Str rating I'm not sure - need to double check that one)

I guess my only real point is I really liked the "elegant" approach Jeff/Jack took to those Teen Titan conversions. Probably come off fanboyish, and seeing as I haven't actually played in a couple decades I probably should just keep my yap shut.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Well, they did fudge a little, especially when it came to Wonder Girl and Cyborg's strength.  For example Jack's V&V conversion of Wonder Girl only has her lifting around 3,500 lbs. While the comics have her lifting tanks (which are going to weight anywhere from 30 to 60 tons). The same with Cyborg.

YIM  
IP Logged

polarboy
Justice Leaguer

Reply #231 - Oct 9th, 2010 at 12:21am
Print Post  
dsumner wrote on Oct 8th, 2010 at 11:59pm:
Well, they did fudge a little, especially when it came to Wonder Girl and Cyborg's strength.  For example Jack's V&V conversion of Wonder Girl only has her lifting around 3,500 lbs. While the comics have her lifting tanks (which are going to weight anywhere from 30 to 60 tons). The same with Cyborg.

You're right. Cyborg and Wonder Girl did turn out to be much stronger than Jack Herman originally imagined. But he was trying to assess those characters based on how he saw them in the early years of the New Teen Titans.

Interestingly, in the essay that accompanied those conversions, Jack Herman referenced an issue of the Teen Titans that described Cyborg as having the strength of ten men. That explains Victor Stone's one-ton carrying capacity in that article. My Teen Titans run from the early 1980s is spotty, so I'm not sure how strong Wonder Girl appeared in the early issues of the Titans--but I think Jack Herman was trying to reflect the strength level that he saw Donna Troy demonstrating at the time.

These stats came out before Who's Who in the DC Universe--or the DC superhero game, which provided much more detail about the limits of the characters' powers (especially in terms of physical strength).

All in all, I agree with Ranger that those conversions were very well done. When building characters for adventures, I've referred back to those Titans conversions as a point of reference.
« Last Edit: Oct 9th, 2010 at 12:27am by polarboy »  

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #232 - Oct 9th, 2010 at 12:23am
Print Post  
Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they're not great conversions, because they are, just that odds are everyone is going to have a slightly different take on various characters.

YIM  
IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #233 - Oct 9th, 2010 at 8:28am
Print Post  
So when is Dave going to do his famous Howard the Duck conversion? Wink

I am scary, very, very scary.
IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #234 - Oct 9th, 2010 at 5:28pm
Print Post  
Ranger wrote on Oct 8th, 2010 at 11:50pm:
Just curious but don't you find it tough to properly convert characters which have many multiple powers such a Big Blue or Ironman? Between the uber strength (I mean it's really hard to get a V&V characterto lift 100+ tons) and all the hyper senses. Even Maxima seems to really be pushing the V&V rule limits (let alone spirit of said rules) and she still doesn't compare (just how she has a 100 Str rating I'm not sure - need to double check that one)

Yeah, the uber-Strength scores can be tough to approximate (but then Behemoth has a beastly Strength as well).  It does indeed get tough to get characters up into that 100+ ton range.

I don't get too hung up on how many Powers a character has when doing conversions.  If - for instance - Iron Man has thirty separate Powers (not saying he does, just picking him as an example), then I would simply convert him to make the V&V version of him able to do all that the comics (and/or movies) show him able to do.  Characters in V&V could start with 10 or more Powers (as some Powers like Transformation and Animal/Plant Powers give you more than one), and then characters train and invent, adding abilities (sometimes full-blown superpowers) to their repertoire.

That's just my thoughts on it, though.    Smiley

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #235 - Nov 26th, 2010 at 10:01pm
Print Post  
Moved.
« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2010 at 3:24am by dsumner »