Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Topic Tools
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Re: Empire City Source Book (Read 33205 times)
dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Re: Empire City Source Book
Oct 9th, 2009 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
Known Heroes, Groups, & Organizations

HEROES

In addition to the missing Guardians, several independent heroes are known to operate in the US. These include, but are not limited to:

The Canadian heroes Redline, Bluejay, and Firebird, as well as the UK based Cloudburst and Hurricane.

GOVERNMENT AGENCIES & ORGANIZATIONS

A.D.E.P.T.

Advanced Developments and Experimental Projects Team
"Improvise, Adapt, Overcome, and Dominate."

ADEPT's stated purpose is to develop new technologies such as exotic metals, and  advanced communications equipment. It's true purpose is exploiting alien technologies, mostly reverse engineered tech, for the benefit of the US military. Their acknowledged research facilities are located in California and Nevada, although it's believed, that there are several other secret test facilities at various other locations throughout the US.

M.I.D.A.S.
Multi-Use Integrated Digital Access System

MIDAS is ADEPT's top secret computer database. It's where it's staff members catalog the information they've amassed on the projects they've developed over the years. Access to the system is primarily restricted to DOD and intelligence agency personnel, although some information is shared with key allies, such as the UK and Israel.

Bureau of Special Investigations
BSI

The characters will primarily be dealing with the government, through the Dept. of Homeland Security's Bureau of Special Investigations, or BSI for short. BSI is the government agency responsible for dealing with superhumans, paranormal activity, and crimes/activities beyond the means of other federal law enforcement agencies. They have regional offices located in most major metropolitan areas.

BSI's Empire City field office is one of the largest in the county, with well over 200 agents, and several hundred support staff working there. In addition to handling their own case loads, several agents are assigned to a joint BSI/ECPD task force.

The office is headed by Special Agent in Charge (SAC) Natalie Wright. She was recently promoted to the position, after the former SAC, Joshua Litton, accepted a position as the Deputy Director for Training. While she may be new to the job, she's not new to the game. She's been with the agency for just over 10 years, and brings plenty of experience to the position.

C.O.R.E.
The Center for Observation, Research, and Exploration

C.O.R.E. is an offshoot of NASA, primarily funded by the US Department of Defense, that is primarily concerned with the search for extraterrestrial and extra-dimensional life, as well as developing technologies that would allow us to make contact with them.

Stone Mountain Correctional Center

The first of the specially designed so-called "super prisons", built to specifically to hold the nation's large population of metahuman criminals.

Overwatch

Overwatch is the officially sanctioned US government super team. Unlike the Guardans, its members are all members of the US military, government contractors, or federal law enforcement officials.

INTERNATIONAL TEAMS & GOVERNMENT AGENCIES

Bureau 13

The 13eme Bureau du le Ministre de L’Interier, or "Le Bureau" as it's informally referred to by the general populance, is the French Republic's answer to what they have come to call "extra normal" incidents, on French soil. The Bureau's agents have powers similar to the the Gendarmerie Nationale, in that they are both a law enforcement agencies, with military duties.

Dept. 88

Department 88, is Japan's answer to BSI. Their "Men in Black" ensure the safety of the Japanese homeland, against superhuman, alien, and paranormal threats.

Japanese Special Defense Agency

The Japanese Special Defense Agency (JSDA) is Dept. 88's parent organization, overseeing both Dept. 88 and the Japanese Special Defense Force.

Japanese Special Defense Force

A paramilitary organization created to handle threats such as alien invasions or  repel attacks by one of the many Kaiju known to inhabit the islands and waters off the Japanese mainland. 

The SECURE Network

The SECURE Network is a loose association of European intelligence, law enforcement, and security agencies, that share information on superhuman, paranormal, and supernatural threats. When it began, it was  nothing more than a way for agencies to share information over the fledgling internet, and was primarily composed of Western European nations, but over the past few years, several former Eastern Bloc nations have joined.
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2014 at 2:18pm by dsumner »  

"There is no such things as a dangerous weapon, only dangerous men."

"Nemo me impune lacessit"
YIM  
IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #1 - Oct 11th, 2009 at 11:03am
Print Post  
People and Places of Interest

The Carlyle Building
A 60 story skyscraper housing the offices for a number of fortune 500 companies, as well as a number of smaller firms, and unknown to the general public, a front company for operatives for the Servants of Set.

Citizens Bank & Trust
Where everyone’s made to feel special.

CB & T is the 4th largest bank in North America and maintains its HQ in Empire City‘s Carlyle Building.

Club Ecstasy - One of the city's nighttime hot spots, anyone who's anyone wants to be seen here. It's also rumored to be a front for one of Empire City's leading crime families.

Cup a Joe - The nation's 3rd largest coffee house chain.

Freedom Towers - Located in the heart of the city's finical district, they're home to several hundred businesses, government agencies, and it's rumored that even the CIA leases space in their massive frames. 

Comics Emporium - A local comic chain store with locations in each of Empire City's five boroughs. In addition to comics, they sell a wide variety of comic-related material, as well as hosting a local convention, Empire Con, each year.

Fat Boyz Burgers & Fries - Home of the ½ lb. “Fat Boy” burger.

Fast Eddy's Pizza - The best Sicilian style pizza in Empire City.

Fox Hill Estates - An upscale private residential community, located in the Northwest section of the city. It's home to the Mayor's Mansion and several of the city's more prominent citizens.

Lincoln Heights - A notorious housing project located in the citie's South Side.

Schools/Universities

Empire University

Empire City State University (ECSU) - Home to the NCAA's top rated offensive team, the ECSU Wildcats.

Empire City Community College (ECCC)

Hospitals

Empire City Community Hospital - Empire City's publicly funded community hospital. Located on the city's South Side, it serves the city's less affluent citizens. It's the city's only "Level 1" trauma center.

Hayes Memorial- Owned and operated by Alliance Health Services, LLC. 

The Hayes Memorial Community Outreach Center - A free clinic run by Hayes Memorial. It provides essential medical services to the Lincoln Heights housing projects.

Government Agencies

Empire City Criminal Justice Complex - Located downtown, the Criminal Justice Complex houses the ECPD administrative offices, the Internal Affairs Bureau (IAB), the Major Crimes Unit (MCU), and the EC District Attorney's office (DA).

Empire City District Attorney’s Office

Empire City Police Department (ECPD)
- ECPD Major Crimes Unit (MCU) - The MCU is the primary unit that responds to any crimes, or situations, dealing with metahumans, supervillains, terror attacks, etc.
- Emergency Services Unit (ESU) - EC police tactical (SWAT) and emergency rescue unit

Empire City Office of Emergency Management
- Commander Mark Dunham - A decorated firefighter, and paramedic, he runs the EC Office of Emergency Management. He's known for his hot temper, and less than favorable opinion of the city's superhero population.

Empire City Department of Fire and Emergency Services (ECFD)

Empire City Department of Corrections (ECDC)
- Empire City Adult Detention Center (ADC)
- Woman's Detention Center (WDC)
- Empire City Jail Annex (The Annex) Located on a small man-made island in Empire Bay. It was specifically designed, and built, to house high-security inmates, namely the city's supervillain population, with a grant from the federal government.
- ECDC Emergency Services Unit (ESU)- ECDC's tactical unit. It responds to inmate disturbances, high-risk inmate transports, attempted escapes, etc.

Empire City Department of Youth Services

Empire City Criminal Courts Complex  - In addition to housing the various courtrooms, judges, clerks of court, they provide space four housing inmates awaiting their hearings and space for use by the various officers of the court.

Empire City Metropolitan Transit Authority
- "The Metro" - Empire City's subway/rail system/public bus system.
-  Empire City Transit Authority Police - TAPD is responsible for policing Empire City's various public transport systems.

Empire City Port Authority
- Empire City Port Authority Police - Provides police services at EC two airports, the port authority, and all other ports of entry, as well as supervising the contract security guards responsible for performing more routine functions like entry control, issuing ID badges, and foot patrols around the port.

Federal Plaza - Hosts offices for most federal agencies, including BSI, the US Attorney’s Office (1 Federal Plaza), and agencies such as the FBI, USSS, ATF, USMS, etc.

TV, Newspapers, and Entertainment

TV-1 Satellite Network - One of the many entertainment outlets owned by the Carlyle Media Group.

WECN - Empire City's 24 hour news channel

- Amber Green: Ace reporter for Investigative Reports, a weekly investigative show airing on WECN, and one of its highest rated shows.

The Empire City Chronicle - The city's primary newspaper.

The National Informer - A weekly tabloid that routinely spreads the latest gossip.

Capes Magazine - A monthly magazine that covers superpowered heroes and villains alike. Owned and operated by the Carlyle Media Group.

Places of Interest

The Empire City Museum of Natural History
The Empire City Museum of Modern Art
The Empire City Opera House
The Metro Dome Sports Complex - Empire City's spanking new sports complex, and home of the Warriors, Empire City's NBA team.

Sports Teams

The Warriors - Empire City's NBA team
The Stars - Empire City's WNBA team
The Sabers - EC's NHL team
The Imperials - EC's Major League Baseball team (thanks Cougar).
« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2019 at 4:07pm by dsumner »  

YIM  
IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #2 - Oct 14th, 2009 at 6:35pm
Print Post  
   I haven't been reading this much since I am not getting involved but it really is excellent. I love the idea of the magazine for supers. "Capes". If we really did have Heroes and Villians( other than myself of course ) that magazine would have been out within the first year of their existence and be making a fortune.

IP Logged

Hawk
Avenger

Reply #3 - Oct 18th, 2009 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
Hi. I must say that this sounds very interesting! Will you be posting story of how the campaign unfolds? I for one would be interested in how this story plays out. Smiley
« Last Edit: May 28th, 2011 at 9:44pm by Hawk »  

IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #4 - Oct 18th, 2009 at 9:15pm
Print Post  
Hawk wrote on Oct 18th, 2009 at 12:12pm:
Hi. I must say that this soundsd very interesting! Will you be posting story of how the campaign unfolds? I for one would be interested in how this story plays out. Smiley

I'll be posting "issue" summaries as the game progresses. I'm hoping to be able to kick this off next week.

YIM  
IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #5 - Feb 28th, 2010 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
Just letting you guys know that I've added a little additional info, and reorganized a few items to make them easier to find & read.

Also, I've having a bit of trouble coming up with names for EC's MLB and NFL teams. The baseball team would have been around forever, and I'm trying to come up with a name that would have fit them back in the 20's or 30's. The NFL team's been around since the 50's, but I'm stuck. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

YIM  
IP Logged

The Cougar
Avenger

Roll 1d20 against ...

Reply #6 - Mar 2nd, 2010 at 9:00pm
Print Post  
For the baseball teams in the 20's and 30's.  The majority of the teams picked a characteristic of the team or its team's owner.  The Red Sox and White Socks both came from the clothing.  The A's because they originally were an Atheletic Club.  The Dodgers came about because in order to get to the Brooklyn team you have to cross Trolley tracks.  So they were orginally referred to as the "Trolley Car Dodgers" and over time shorten to Dodgers today.  Lastly the Giants and Yankees were also around.

You could play off the sock motiff with Gray Socks or Blue Socks.  You could decide where the stadium is and see if there is a historical landmark which could be played off - like the wharf or trade center or the first skyscraper was built.
« Last Edit: Mar 3rd, 2010 at 10:15am by dsumner »  

V&V character creation is too much fun.
                                     - Doctor Foom

Megalopolis PBEM
http://vav-megalopolis-pbem.blogspot.com/

IP Logged

The Cougar
Avenger

Roll 1d20 against ...

Reply #7 - Mar 3rd, 2010 at 9:40am
Print Post  
dsumner wrote on Feb 28th, 2010 at 4:58pm:
Also, I've having a bit of trouble coming up with names for EC's MLB and NFL teams. The NFL team's been around since the 50's, but I'm stuck. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

During this time Football teams were selecting Avatars of their regions heritage for the team mascosts.  Examples are the Raiders, Steelers, Patriots, Redskins, Browns (name of team owner), Oilers, and Vikings.

They also choose names for animals linked to the region: Eagels, Cardinals, Bears, Colts, and Lions.

Possible EC names could be Sentries, Sentinels, Watchmen, Guardsmen, Longshoremen, Hardhats, or Imperials.

- Doctor Foom

Megalopolis PBEM

IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #8 - Mar 3rd, 2010 at 10:16am
Print Post  
The Cougar wrote on Mar 3rd, 2010 at 9:40am:
Possible EC names could be Sentries, Sentinels, Watchmen, Guardsmen, Longshoremen, Hardhats, or Imperials. 

Actually I like the name Imperials for their MLB team.

YIM  
IP Logged

Hammer
Justice Leaguer

Stranger in a Stranger
Land

Reply #9 - Mar 3rd, 2010 at 10:27am
Print Post  
Sorry, not much of a sports fan, I certainly don't have the kind of trivia Cougar is throwing out there, so I'll leave it to the pro's. Smiley

I do have a question, I'm reading through the original descriptions, and I'm having trouble identifying what has been updated.  Is there any way you can identify updates?  Maybe Italics or something?  I just end up reading everything again, and some stuff seems new to me, but I'm not sure if I just didn't catch it the first time or if it's new.  Either way, it's a good read.  Wink
« Last Edit: Mar 3rd, 2010 at 10:29am by Hammer »  

IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #10 - Mar 3rd, 2010 at 10:53am
Print Post  
Hammer wrote on Mar 3rd, 2010 at 10:27am:
I do have a question, I'm reading through the original descriptions, and I'm having trouble identifying what has been updated.  Is there any way you can identify updates?  Maybe Italics or something?  I just end up reading everything again, and some stuff seems new to me, but I'm not sure if I just didn't catch it the first time or if it's new.  Either way, it's a good read.  Wink  

I'll try to work something out, say, either under lining the new stuff, highlighting, or some thing, until the next update is added. Unless someone can come up with a better idea. If so, let me know.

YIM  
IP Logged

The Cougar
Avenger

Roll 1d20 against ...

Reply #11 - Mar 3rd, 2010 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
dsumner wrote on Mar 3rd, 2010 at 10:16am:
The Cougar wrote on Mar 3rd, 2010 at 9:40am:

Actually I like the name Imperials for their MLB team.

It is very useable for MLB as well.  In the same time period  you had the Yankees and the Giants

Here are the teams in 1920
There were 16 teams in MLB during the 1920s, eight in each league.
American League: Boston Red Sox, New York Yankees, Philadelphia Athletics (now Oakland Athletics), Washington Nationals (now Minnesota Twins), Cleveland Indians, Detroit Tigers, Chicago White Sox, and St. Louis Browns (now Baltimore Orioles).

National League: Boston Braves(now Atlanta Braves), New York Giants(now San Francisco Giants), Brooklyn Robins (now Los Angeles Dodgers), Philadelphia Phillies, Pittsburgh Pirates, Chicago Cubs, St. Louis Cardinals, and Cincinnati Reds.

The Empire City Imperials fits very well.

- Doctor Foom

Megalopolis PBEM

IP Logged

The Cougar
Avenger

Roll 1d20 against ...

Reply #12 - Mar 3rd, 2010 at 7:19pm
Print Post  
Here were the NFL teams in 1950

Baltimore Colts
Chicago Bears
Chicago Cardinals
Cleveland Browns
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
Los Angeles Rams
New York Giants
New York Yanks
Philadelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Francisco 49ers
Washington Redskins

AFL when founded in 1960
Boston Patriots
Buffalo Bills
Houston Oilers
Miami Dolphins
New York Titans/Jets
Cincinnati Bengals
Dallas Texans/Kansas City Chiefs
Denver Broncos
Los Angeles/San Diego Chargers
Oakland Raiders

- Doctor Foom

Megalopolis PBEM

IP Logged

Avenger

I Love Comic's and RP.
V&V got me started

Reply #13 - May 3rd, 2010 at 10:40pm
Print Post  
So what did you decide on for the cities NFL team name? Just curious, if I get to play my character played college football and would be a fan.

No he wasn't good enough to play pro  Grin

If something seems to good to be true, it's best to shoot it,just to be safe
IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #14 - May 3rd, 2010 at 11:15pm
Print Post  
Avatar wrote on May 3rd, 2010 at 10:40pm:
So what did you decide on for the cities NFL team name? Just curious, if I get to play my character played college football and would be a fan.

No he wasn't good enough to play pro  Grin

I never did decide on a name for the NFL team, as it got pushed to the back burner. I'll give it some thought over the next few days, and let you guys know what I come up with. But, if anyone's got a suggestion, fire away.

YIM  
IP Logged

The Cougar
Avenger

Roll 1d20 against ...

Reply #15 - May 6th, 2010 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
Empire City Knights
« Last Edit: May 6th, 2010 at 6:39pm by The Cougar »  

EC_Knights_Football.jpg ( 41 KB | 11 Downloads )
EC_Knights_Football.jpg

- Doctor Foom

Megalopolis PBEM

IP Logged

Avenger

I Love Comic's and RP.
V&V got me started

Reply #16 - May 6th, 2010 at 7:05pm
Print Post  
Hey I like the knights!

"Let's go Knights! Huzzah!"

IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #17 - May 7th, 2010 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
The Cougar wrote on May 6th, 2010 at 6:38pm:
Empire City Knights

Nice, I like it. And thanks for the design.

YIM  
IP Logged

Avenger

I Love Comic's and RP.
V&V got me started

Reply #18 - May 9th, 2010 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
Is it OK with you if I print off the info in the source book for myself to make it easier to reference?

IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #19 - May 9th, 2010 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
Avatar wrote on May 9th, 2010 at 1:54pm:
Is it OK with you if I print off the info in the source book for myself to make it easier to reference?

Go right ahead. I plan to eventually getting around to turning some of this stuff into a PDF for anyone who wants it.

YIM  
IP Logged

Hammer
Justice Leaguer

Stranger in a Stranger
Land

Reply #20 - May 11th, 2010 at 8:49pm
Print Post  
Cool, If I can get some pointers... we could attach it to the Blog, I'd thought about putting the Character sheets, and eventually our character portraits there as well.

IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #21 - May 12th, 2010 at 8:57am
Print Post  
Hammer wrote on May 11th, 2010 at 8:49pm:
Cool, If I can get some pointers... we could attach it to the Blog, I'd thought about putting the Character sheets, and eventually our character portraits there as well.

Sounds good to me, but I'm not sure how to go about doing it.

YIM  
IP Logged

Hammer
Justice Leaguer

Stranger in a Stranger
Land

Reply #22 - May 14th, 2010 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Maybe Dr. Foom... if you could PM me when you get a chance, and I'll work on it.

IP Logged

Thunderbolt
Justice Leaguer

"Justice Like Lightning!"

Reply #23 - Mar 9th, 2011 at 8:47am
Print Post  
I have a question, the Guardians old HQ is it located in Empire City?  If so...whats been done with it?  You initial part of this thread says its been two weeks ago...but its said that for almost a year now... lol.  How much time has actually passed with the Guardians gone?

I'm still looking for Thunderbolt to ...make secure his own Headquarters... but game pace keeps that perpetually on the back burner.  I don't think I've done anything worth an xp so advancement to spend invention points is still a distant option.
« Last Edit: Mar 9th, 2011 at 8:49am by Thunderbolt »  

"...No amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack not fission bombs, not anything - you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him."
GTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #24 - Mar 9th, 2011 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
As far as you, and the general public, are concerned, the Guardian's HQ is still abandoned. BSI has been VERY tight lipped about exactly what its status is, and what's been going on there. As far as how much time has passed since the Guardians left is still being left open, but you can safely figure a month to two weeks.

On T-Bolt's XP, trust me when I say you'll be gaining some VERY shortly.

YIM  
IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #25 - Mar 14th, 2011 at 10:53pm
Print Post  
I'm adding a quick update to cover some of the people you guys have run into so far.

Anvil – Superpowered enforcer for the Leonetti Family

Death Warrant (formerly Nemesis) – Professional assassin, currently working for the Jade Dragon Asian crime syndicate.

The Servants of Set – An ancient Middle Eastern based cult, not seen in decades.

YIM  
IP Logged

The Cougar
Avenger

Roll 1d20 against ...

Reply #26 - Mar 16th, 2011 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
Cool.  I like the name change.  While Nemsis is good, I think Death Warrant is awesome!

- Doctor Foom

Megalopolis PBEM

IP Logged

Captain Grognard
Sidekick

I Love V&V!

Reply #27 - Jul 12th, 2011 at 12:11am
Print Post  
When I saw this thread I couldn't help thinking of the 80s cartoon show COPS, which I found to have a strong V&V flavor...

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #28 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 6:45pm
Print Post  
dsumner wrote on Oct 18th, 2009 at 9:15pm:
Hi. I must say that this soundsd very interesting! Will you be posting story of how the campaign unfolds? I for one would be interested in how this story plays out. Smiley

I'll be posting "issue" summaries as the game progresses. I'm hoping to be able to kick this off next week.

Did this ever happen, D?  It would be an awesome tool to familiarize myself with the campaign.
« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2012 at 6:46pm by Majestic »  

IP Logged

Avenger

I Love Comic's and RP.
V&V got me started

Reply #29 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 8:42pm
Print Post  
dsumner wrote on May 11th, 2012 at 3:13pm:
A few new bits of info on what's happening in E City.

Inside Investigation

A new investigative TV program that looks to "expose" "questionable activities of corrupt politicians, greedy corporations, etc. They've gotten into hot water with several of EC organized crime families as their investigations have shed light on some of their more low key criminal activities.

You can be darn sure Stalker will be watching this show close Wink

IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #30 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 9:33pm
Print Post  
Majestic wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 6:45pm:
dsumner wrote on Oct 18th, 2009 at 9:15pm:

Did this ever happen, D?  It would be an awesome tool to familiarize myself with the campaign.

Unfortunately no, I got sidetracked, and never got back to it.

YIM  
IP Logged

Tempest
Teen Titan

I Love V&V!

Reply #31 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
DSumner,

I wanted to take this opportunity to pass my thanks on to you for having posted your Empire City write-ups; my brothers and I started a new V&V campaign again last week - our first in about three or four years - and I rather unceremoniously ripped off the name of your campaign city as a place for us to situate ourselves (I decided I did not want to have Toronto as a place-setting again; I'd like to be able to wreak havoc on a city and not have it contradicted by the evening news).  I'd briefly considered using M&M's Freedom City, but wanted to avoid any association with what ended up being a rather painful and unhappy gaming situation for us.

As my working day extends to ten or twelve hours - not including volunteer work I do - your expansions on Empire City have provided a wonderful place for ideas to start germinating.  I look forward to the eventual .pdf, and wish you all the best in your ongoing world-building.

Sincerely, and with admiration,

Tempest

IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #32 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
No worries, and trust me when I say I know all too well about long work days. I drive 45 minutes to work (if I don't get stuck in traffic, then work a 12.5 hour work day (plus we rotate every month, one month on days, one month on nights), I also work off duty, I'm in the Army National Guard, and have my kids every other weekend. In my spare time, I sleep.  Wink On a more serious note, feel free to grab whatever you want, as it's the reason I post this stuff.

YIM  
IP Logged

Lord Inar
Justice Leaguer

Reply #33 - Nov 28th, 2012 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
Hi Dom,

I made a cleaned up version on Google Docs that you're welcome to use for making updates.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qts3kw9XDD9OaviugCGF2iuUGNxkFbnjYBrntYcTi9Y/...
« Last Edit: Nov 28th, 2012 at 4:22pm by Lord Inar »  

IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #34 - Nov 28th, 2012 at 8:03pm
Print Post  
Lord Inar wrote on Nov 28th, 2012 at 4:22pm:
Hi Dom,

I made a cleaned up version on Google Docs that you're welcome to use for making updates.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qts3kw9XDD9OaviugCGF2iuUGNxkFbnjYBrntYcTi9Y/...

Much appreciated sir.  Cool

YIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Topic Tools

>