Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Topic Tools
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Gaming Sessions (Read 11947 times)
dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Gaming Sessions
Nov 6th, 2009 at 6:50pm
Print Post  
I'll be posting overviews of each gaming session here.

"There is no such things as a dangerous weapon, only dangerous men."

"Nemo me impune lacessit"
YIM  
IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Breaking News.
Reply #1 - Nov 7th, 2009 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
Just a little something to tide you guys over until Monday.

It.doc ( 27 KB | 33 Downloads )

YIM  
IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Re: Gaming Sessions
Reply #2 - Dec 7th, 2009 at 12:17am
Print Post  
OK gents, first off let me apologize for taking this long to post this, as things have been a little hectic the last couple of weeks. I should be posting a roll-up of what's happened so far, no later than Wednesday. After that, the plan is to post one every seven to ten days. This way everyone (myself included) should be on the same sheet of music, and have a reference to work off of.

YIM  
IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #3 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 12:52am
Print Post  
So, have any of you guys been peaking in on the game? If so, what do you think of it so far?

YIM  
IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #4 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 8:10am
Print Post  
With the first story arc completed, I'll be posting a summary of events. The plan is to do it for each story arc. 

Breaking News - Empire City's finical district is rocked by a series of unexplained explosions. WECN reporter Amber Green, arrives at the scene of the explosions, just before things take a turn for the worse. Not long after that, EC's newest band of heroes arrive. Jack Frost, The Machinist, Power Chord, and Silver Star, manage to help contain the fires, and evacuate the wounded, before being whisked away by the Bureau of Special Investigations.

YIM  
IP Logged

Ranger
Justice Leaguer

Also known as Dracos!

Reply #5 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
Bureau of Special Investigations
Office of Intelligence
Meta-human Division

To: Division Chief of the Crisis Management Unit
Fm: Special Agent Colt Henderson
Subject: The following is a summary of the passive surveillance operations of the current meta-human activities taking place in and around Empire City.

Excerpt from the field report of Agent Woo: A ghost shape continued to form before us. Within seconds we could clearly make out the form of what appeared to first to be a humanoid female. She exclaimed that “ Somehow you five have managed to prevent the return of my beloved, to this mortal plane, but know this, in doing so you have earned the hatred of all those who follow his path, as well as my curse. One of you has been tainted by your actions, and the day will come when you will pay dearly for your interference.” . . .

Conclusion: While it appears these new protectors of Empire City have temporarily averted the trans-dimensional shift on the entity known as the Serpent Lord, the threat is an ongoing concern. The BSI is categorizing them as a possible replacement for the Guardians depending on how that scenario plays out. For now a probationary status is recommended, offering enough financial assistance to see if they have the desire or ability to operate as independent support unit for BSI operations.

Secondary resources have picked up on a number of individuals starting operations against the city’s crime families and ‘black’ corporations we’ve been unable to get hard enough evidence to bring to court yet. One meta, apparently a young mutant, wielding electro-magnetic powers, has been seen a number of places confronting the Leonetti crime family. At the moment, due to his vigilante attitude, he is considered a potential threat to ongoing operations. He is also suspected of having a relationship with the fugitive known as Kali, and recently tried to hack into the entire city’s cell phone grid in an attempt to contact other vigilantes he had recently met, apparently in an attempt to form his own power base named RONIN.

Other parties of interest include a man calling himself “Diesel” who seems to have created an armored suit that he carries in a truck around the city. GENOM seems to be the primary target of observation for the moment. There also seems to be a "Stalker" down by the docks that has kept so low a profile all we know is he operates out of a familiar looking armored suit. We have archives trying to find further data.

Local news reports of the meteor showers and the death of the young co-ed has prompted field officers to ask the “Protectors” not already drawn to the events for assistance. While all of them seem to be heading to the Jonesville and Thomasville area of operations, they so far seem to be responding individually as opposed as a team. Our analyst think this is due to a lack of any one individual desiring to step into a leadership role. Agent Woo recommends letting them discover what works best for them. As they are a non-regular unit, we suggest taking the field operatives advice during the probationary analysis period.
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2012 at 9:30am by Ranger »  

aka Dracos aka DarkStar aka Star Guard

IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #6 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
Ranger, thanks for the write-up, as I've been a little busy, and never seem to get around to them when I do have the time to do it.

YIM  
IP Logged

Hawk
Avenger

Reply #7 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
Nice write-up Ranger. Smiley

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #8 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
Nice.  Thanks, Ranger!  Smiley

IP Logged

Thunderbolt
Justice Leaguer

"Justice Like Lightning!"

Reply #9 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
Nice write up summary!  Covered almost everything that anyone could possibly know... without actually being present for the events.  Nice work! Smiley
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2012 at 6:26pm by Thunderbolt »  

"...No amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack not fission bombs, not anything - you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him."
GTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Ranger
Justice Leaguer

Also known as Dracos!

Reply #10 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
Thanks gents.

I tried to emulate Majestic's game summaries but go at it from a BSI perspective. A little long winded maybe, but there was alot of stuff to cover.

(Speakng of Majestic, I can't wait to see the background you came up for your character)

IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #11 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 7:37pm
Print Post  
Ranger wrote on Jun 7th, 2012 at 7:03pm:
I tried to emulate Majestic's game summaries but go at it from a BSI perspective. A little long winded maybe, but there was alot of stuff to cover.

One quick correction, it's Bureau of Special Investigations (BSI), not Special Bureau of Investigations.  Wink Either way, thanks again for the wright-ups.

YIM  
IP Logged

Ranger
Justice Leaguer

Also known as Dracos!

Reply #12 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 11:14pm
Print Post  
lol wow what a blooper  Cheesy

Thanks, noted and fixed  Smiley

IP Logged

Thunderbolt
Justice Leaguer

Reply #13 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 7:28am
Print Post  
I hope Thunderbolt gets to do ...more Heroic things.  Dom's not really given me the opportunity to get involved with any really heroic deeds of helping the common people of Empire City.  Getting jumped by superpower Thugs outside a bar is fun but I would really have liked to gotten involved with the hunt for Nemesis or face down the forming Avatar of the the Snake god - Set, Sutek or whatever...  THAT'S Heroic stuff!

Punishing bad guys is cool.. but saving innocents is waaaay cooler...

"...No amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack not fission bombs, not anything - you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him."
GTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Ranger
Justice Leaguer

Also known as Dracos!

Reply #14 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 10:03am
Print Post  
I bet we could have fun starting individual character threads for a conversation about stuff like this.

I will say, having read your characters background and extras that your and Stalkers characters fit the war on drugs, thus crimelords, type of story to a T. (Get it "T" for Thunderbolt ... Lord I apologize for that)

ahem

Anyway, between the drug related origin, you dad's cop background which you stress over and over, and your relationship with Kali, I think (for what that's worth) Dom was just trying to give your character the environment you had asked for, whether you realized that or not.

Even your weakness suggest you prefer ther grey environment of the street hero over the classic 4-colors, and the whole multiple lone wolf personal multi-headquarter storyline really just kind of reinforces it. Just one man's opinion mind you, but as a GM I'd have pegged you for that same kind of game play.

I love storytelling and developing a character PC/NPC as much as anyone so if your into that kind of conversation about yours, mine or anyone else who wants to we should start a seperate thread/s  Smiley

two cents
« Last Edit: Jun 8th, 2012 at 10:07am by Ranger »  

IP Logged

Avenger

I Love Comic's and RP.
V&V got me started

Reply #15 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 11:04am
Print Post  
so I assume it's OK to post little bits here to get our characters warmed up?

If something seems to good to be true, it's best to shoot it,just to be safe
IP Logged

The Cougar
Avenger

Roll 1d20 against ...

Reply #16 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 1:11pm
Print Post  
Thunderbolt wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 7:28am:
I hope Thunderbolt gets to do ...more Heroic things.  Dom's not really given me the opportunity to get involved with any really heroic deeds of helping the common people of Empire City.  Getting jumped by superpower Thugs outside a bar is fun but I would really have liked to gotten involved with the hunt for Nemesis or face down the forming Avatar of the the Snake god - Set, Sutek or whatever...  THAT'S Heroic stuff!

Interesting, I really expected Thunderbolt to join us when he was staking out the meeting between the crime family and the SET people but when Thunderbolt attack before the meeting began I thought you weren't interested in joining us.

I expected you to have Thunderbolt follow the two Set guys and thereby Dom would lead you to the rest of the team.

Having Thunderbolt attack you sent him down the path of chasing the crime family and their drugs.

As GM based on Thunderbolt's actions I would have done the same thing as Dom did in having you deal with the Boost problem.

That is the reason I love rpg games over all other games, one small decision can alter the course a character takes very radically.

V&V character creation is too much fun.
                                     - Doctor Foom

Megalopolis PBEM
http://vav-megalopolis-pbem.blogspot.com/

IP Logged

Thunderbolt
Justice Leaguer

Reply #17 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
Ranger wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 10:03am:
I bet we could have fun starting individual character threads for a conversation about stuff like this.

I will say, having read your characters background and extras that your and Stalkers characters fit the war on drugs, thus crimelords, type of story to a T. (Get it "T" for Thunderbolt ... Lord I apologize for that)

ahem

Anyway, between the drug related origin, you dad's cop background which you stress over and over, and your relationship with Kali, I think (for what that's worth) Dom was just trying to give your character the environment you had asked for, whether you realized that or not.

Even your weakness suggest you prefer ther grey environment of the street hero over the classic 4-colors, and the whole multiple lone wolf personal multi-headquarter storyline really just kind of reinforces it. Just one man's opinion mind you, but as a GM I'd have pegged you for that same kind of game play.

I love storytelling and developing a character PC/NPC as much as anyone so if your into that kind of conversation about yours, mine or anyone else who wants to we should start a seperate thread/s  Smiley

two cents

Hmm... interesting.  I have to agree with you on that assessment... its not what I actually had in mind but I can see your point clearly.  The lonewolf approach to TB's actions were that way cause there was no 'official' superhero Team anymore in Empire City.. and TB really felt alone and that he had to do it all on his own!  Plus the Protectors have not presented themselves as a obvious team with a headquarters, they have not claimed the Guardian's HQ {which Thunderbolt watches constantly}, they have no hot-line or any other form of contact means to get their assistance or attention.  Hence TB focusing on the heroes he did locate and run across... and planing his own HQ's.  He realizes he can't do it all on his own forever... but he's still willing and courageous enough to stand alone if need be but he would prefer a team to assist him to really make a difference that matters.  His 'Hack the Radio Frequencies of the city' to try to contact the few heroes he found was him desperately trying to form a team of heroes... to give his work perspective and hopefully ... keep him in line!  He knows he has anger issues.  Abused kids are damaged and he knows this... but he still feels someone has to make a stand even someone as broken as he sees himself.  Just doing what he can will only take him so far he needs allies.

I don't know if I stated it in any of the other threads but my intention with TB was to show he is indeed a very angry young man and yet he is still trying to be the, admittedly - imperfect, hero.  He currently IS more of a punisher of criminals but I wanted interaction with other Heroes to show him the flaw in that approach... 'a Avenger is not necessarily a hero'... at least - not the Hero he WANTS to be.  I wanted him to realize by interacting with other heroes that he needs to make a choice... 'be a vigilante or step up and be a TRUE HERO...' which is what I WANT him to be.

I thought I had made that clear in some post or PM somewhere perhaps I was mistaken and did not make that clear enough.  lol.

At his core..TB wants to help... purely because his heart motivates him to do so and he feels responsibly he should, with the powers at his command, try to make a difference to help those who cannot help themselves.  He has not realized his true motivation at its heart but its what I wanted to RP him discovering eventually.  Not vengeance but compassion.

YES.. I'd love to start some individual RP posts to interact with other players.  I'm not really interested in a lonewolf character.

Soo.. in that vein I'll start a thread... with TB stopping a disaster - Say a runaway surface subway train car?  Something that is outside his weight capacity to just solve on his own and "Captain" shows up to help?  TB could turn off the runaway motors and engage the breaks but could not easily slow the multi-ton train with his powers alone without sufficient time... time he just does not have  before it crashes when the "Captain" flies in... and Superman-style slows the train head on! Very heroic and a good intro for the "Captain's" powers.

That will open up a dialogue between TB and another hero and be something even the Protector's characters could get in on as the media show up and TB and the "Captain" can talk and help with clean up and rescue...

... what do you say?

The Cougar wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 1:11pm:
Thunderbolt wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 7:28am:

Interesting, I really expected Thunderbolt to join us when he was staking out the meeting between the crime family and the SET people but when Thunderbolt attack before the meeting began I thought you weren't interested in joining us.

I expected you to have Thunderbolt follow the two Set guys and thereby Dom would lead you to the rest of the team.

Having Thunderbolt attack you sent him down the path of chasing the crime family and their drugs.

As GM based on Thunderbolt's actions I would have done the same thing as Dom did in having you deal with the Boost problem.

That is the reason I love rpg games over all other games, one small decision can alter the course a character takes very radically.

Huh!  Looks like I missed that que.. he certainly would have joined the Protectors. 

But what Set guys?  The two drug dealers that went into the bar with their phones tapped or the two middle-eastern guys with guns at the dock?

I must have completely missed that somehow... {darn!}

When the two middle-eastern gun runner bad guys at the dock were carted off with diplomatic immunity - harassing them further without catching them in the act of actually doing something illegal went against Shawn's/TB's "obey the law as best as you can...", mentality.  He does not want to step across the line of concerned citizen justice.

Yes, he is a vigilante, but only because it seems the ECPD cant seem to handle the criminals or stop them from hurting people like him and his sister.  so his recourse was to put on the mask and stop them the only way he figured he could.  Shawn... if he had not gotten superpowers from the drugs and yet survived probably would have become a true Frank Castle  / Punisher - gun wielding street vigilante going after the thugs and mafia wiseguys with his own brand of street justice.  That's just the kind of person Shawn / Thunderbolt is.

Really sorry I  missed that hook completely! Sigh.. this is why I prefer sit-down games. LOL! Smiley
« Last Edit: Jun 8th, 2012 at 5:10pm by Thunderbolt »  

GTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Hawk
Avenger

Reply #18 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
Skyhawk can't stop a train, But he would show up to help. Smiley

IP Logged

Thunderbolt
Justice Leaguer

Reply #19 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 9:42pm
Print Post  
That would be cool.. and its not necessary to meta-game it "how much mass could we combined stop... " its immaterial it just an excuse to get us together in a circumstance that would draw everyone's attention to make the encounter possible between the characters.

We are NOT getting any actual experience points for this as a DM sponsored event for being heroic or somesuch.

GTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Hawk
Avenger

Reply #20 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 10:18pm
Print Post  
I don't care if it isn't for experience points, I was just wanting to take advantage of an opportunity to role play. Smiley

IP Logged

Avenger

I Love Comic's and RP.
V&V got me started

Reply #21 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 2:46am
Print Post  
(Okay guys her's a bit to get me back into the Stalker's head and maybe open up lines of communication with player's both old and new to Dom's world)

Stalker looks at the H.U.D. of the helmet for what must be the 100th time in the last hour. Crouched precariously on a ledge four stories above an empty street. It's 0200 hours and still no sign of any activity at the GENOME sight. The night's a bust. The only thing good tonight was the grapple gun works. 

The man in black stands up slowly,working kinks out of muscles stiff from sitting in the rain. No signs of the Thunderbolt kid either.  Stalker knows the radio is working, he can hear Craig snoring lightly back at the warehouse.
A sweep of cape and the black form is gone from the scene.

IP Logged

Thunderbolt
Justice Leaguer

Reply #22 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 11:37am
Print Post  
Not to rain on your parade...REALLY! I'd love to do some.. ANY game interaction but as Ranger has brought to my attention ... we need to go at a pace Dom is willing to run at.

dsumner wrote on Jun 2nd, 2012 at 7:15am:
As of right now, I'm keeping the groups separate, but yes they will meet up. After that, it'll be up to you guys to figure out if you want to combine into a larger group. Talk about it and see what works best for everyone.

...Seeing as that's what Dom wants.  The only person that should really reply to your RP Avatar is me... not what I expect your really after.  We should probably wait for Dom to give us the go ahead on this.

Beleive me.. I've been ready to get back to this for MONTHS... but I don't want to step on any toes.

GTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Ranger
Justice Leaguer

Also known as Dracos!

Reply #23 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
Thunderbolt wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 11:37am:
Not to rain on your parade...REALLY! I'd love to do some.. ANY game interaction but as Ranger has brought to my attention ... we need to go at a pace Dom is willing to run at.

My bad if I mis-communicated my intent on that. For myself, I don't even have an "official" character yet so it would be a little premature to have him do anything.

For you guys I'm pretty sure Dom would be cool with a thread called. "Poker Night" or simply "Downtime".

In between adventures, like now. Someone host a poker game, couple guys hit the Danger Room, go bowling whatever. In that thread you discuss things that happened in the adventure, ideas you want feedback on, discuss how hot Amber Green was looking in the interview with Jack Frost  Wink

Anything that doesn't have an in game effect would be open to "role-play". So say, saving space shuttles might be too much but assisting Diesel repair his armor after a battle would be cool (in my opinion).

Myself, I plan on starting a journal. Kind of stole the idea off of Oni. Just a log of his ideas about a world where 25 years have passed by, thoughts on what it's like to be an analog man in a digital age. It'll be a tool to hone the character's personality.

just my two cents on non-GM threads

IP Logged

The Cougar
Avenger

Roll 1d20 against ...

Reply #24 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
Thunderbolt wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 4:19pm:
But what Set guys?  The two drug dealers that went into the bar with their phones tapped or the two middle-eastern guys with guns at the dock?

I must have completely missed that somehow... {darn!}

When the two middle-eastern gun runner bad guys at the dock were carted off with diplomatic immunity - harassing them further without catching them in the act of actually doing something illegal went against Shawn's/TB's "obey the law as best as you can...", mentality.

Ahh, Here is where the PC's personality may have stopped the meeting with the Protectors.

All the Set Cultist where middle-eastern nationals. While they appeared to be gun runners they were much more. So if TB decided to observe the exchange then follow the middle-eastern guys instead of attacking, I am betting they would have lead TB to the University or the Hideout in time to join up with the Protectors.

But since TB chose to prevent the exchange it was then impossible to join the Protectors for the reasons you gave.

V&V character creation is too much fun.
                                     - Doctor Foom

Megalopolis PBEM
http://vav-megalopolis-pbem.blogspot.com/

IP Logged

Thunderbolt
Justice Leaguer

Reply #25 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 11:46pm
Print Post  
Ah.. I see!  Wow.. how the universe changes on one decision... left or right.

TB attacked cause he was not sure if they were selling boost or not.. he didn't find out they were running guns until AFTER he attacked subdued them and looked into the van proper.

TB is all about letting the Police do jobs they are supposed to do... like petty criminals with guns.  "Boost" trafficking is a whole-nother deal.  The users can spontaneously manifest random mutations something your ordinary cops are not really able to deal with {some kid spraying fire out of his mouth while bullets bounce off his skin is not in the police training manual. Smiley}  So those are the cases the actions that TB gets involved with... not that he would not be down with stopping evil cultists from summoning otherworld powers bent on the subjugation of mankind [..."If I were a Deep-One, glug, glug, glug, glug, glug, glug, glug, glug glug, glug glug glug, glug glug, glug, glug, glug...", 'sung to Fiddler on the Roof - If I were a rich man'... LOLS!].

But TB didn't know any of that was going on... he's kind of aggressive and direct in his approach sometimes... Smiley

GTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Thunderbolt
Justice Leaguer

Reply #26 - Jun 11th, 2012 at 8:26am
Print Post  
Avatar wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 2:46am:
(Okay guys her's a bit to get me back into the Stalker's head and maybe open up lines of communication with player's both old and new to Dom's world)

Stalker looks at the H.U.D. of the helmet for what must be the 100th time in the last hour. Crouched precariously on a ledge four stories above an empty street. It's 0200 hours and still no sign of any activity at the GENOME sight. The night's a bust. The only thing good tonight was the grapple gun works. 

The man in black stands up slowly,working kinks out of muscles stiff from sitting in the rain. No signs of the Thunderbolt kid either.  Stalker knows the radio is working, he can hear Craig snoring lightly back at the warehouse.
A sweep of cape and the black form is gone from the scene.

Thunderbolt -
It was approaching 3AM on a Wednesday, Shawn waited the past few days having had a serious work load at Tony's shop the Spring Motocross Circuit was spinning up and last weeks of fine tuning for the three dirt bike racers Tony was going to be sponsoring in the summer heats was in full swing.  Shawn would have a racing team this year.  Which was nice but really he needed to organize a meeting of RONIN to plan and compare notes and do some tactical planning.  But being the primary income in the house... Shawn had to actually work to keep food on the table. His father was doing better working at the GENOME Warehouse... Shawn still found the occasional JD bottle empty around the house - which was better... but still not perfect.  Best that could be hoped for... Shawn really hoped dad could keep this job and not turn up fired for being drunk at work like the last two jobs.

Shawn adjusted the metal mesh mask of his Thunderbolt costume time to do some real work.  The cell phones he had given the rest of the RONIN members were supposed to be on and checked every 3 hours by the team members for messages as he suggested they keep them off most of the time to protect their anonymity.  Shawn probably could have tracked them were they on... but it was his advice to them to show 'in-good-faith' that he respected their  privacy and their secret ids were also his concern to keep secret as well.  But now it was time to arrange a meeting to consult as a Team.  3AM was not ideal... but Shawn hoped he'd figured the members correct that they liked to work at night... not his preference but he was flexible.

Thunderbolt turned on the phone and sent out a group wide Text message - [TB, we need to meet as a Team.  Planning session.  Eastside Washington Park, 30 minutes.]

Thunderbolt left the phone on in case one of the Team decided to call him.  He was already at the park near the large waterway drain that was one of his many access points to his underground secret ... admittedly makeshift base.  At least it had power, lights, doors and a table and chairs to talk around.  His Warehouse base was nicer but it was more his HQ as Thunderbolt.  This one though clean and secure was expendable should it be discovered.

So Thunderbolt waited and hoped someone would show.

GTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Avenger

I Love Comic's and RP.
V&V got me started

Reply #27 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 5:18pm
Print Post  
The radio clicked on inside the helmet just as Stalker's feet hit the pavement in the alley. "Glad your awake, on my  way back in."  He turned to look up and down the alley before stepping from the shadow of the building. "Just got a text from  TB. he want's to meet in half hour. From your locale you can just make it if you  double time it." "I Thought you routed the phone through the helmet?"  "I just routed the  voice not text. I can only do so much with bailing wire and chewing gum" Stalker looks at the HUD again checking the time. Mentally going over the city map in his head. He opens a compartment of his belt and takes out  two pills and a small bottle. Caffeine and 2 hour energy. He lifts the face-plate long enough to down the stuff. He'll be crap come noon tomorrow. He locks down the helm and pulls up the hood. Only the rats in the alley hear his boots as he starts out at a jog.

OOC: I will wait to post more till we see if the third in our group answers the call

IP Logged

Thunderbolt
Justice Leaguer

Reply #28 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
Avatar wrote on Jun 12th, 2012 at 5:18pm:
The radio clicked on inside the helmet just as Stalker's feet hit the pavement in the alley. "Glad your awake, on my  way back in."  He turned to look up and down the alley before stepping from the shadow of the building. "Just got a text from  TB. he want's to meet in half hour. From your locale you can just make it if you  double time it." "I Thought you routed the phone through the helmet?"  "I just routed the  voice not text. I can only do so much with bailing wire and chewing gum" Stalker looks at the HUD again checking the time. Mentally going over the city map in his head. He opens a compartment of his belt and takes out  two pills and a small bottle. Caffeine and 2 hour energy. He lifts the face-plate long enough to down the stuff. He'll be crap come noon tomorrow. He locks down the helm and pulls up the hood. Only the rats in the alley hear his boots as he starts out at a jog.

OOC: I will wait to post more till we see if the third in our group answers the call

Honestly I don't know if we have a RONIN team anymore Avatar.  Lord Inar-Diesel does not respond to private messages, and Davew-Slik Slanderer has not posted in a long time.  It way only be you and me anymore...
« Last Edit: Jun 16th, 2012 at 12:40pm by Thunderbolt »  

GTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #29 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
Davew is taking a break to finish up his masters degree, as well as working full time, but will be back when he can. Until then, I'll be rolling everyone into one large group, so I'll need you guys to work with me on the details, as I give you guys little nudges in certain directions.

YIM  
IP Logged

Hawk
Avenger

Reply #30 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
dsumner wrote on Jun 16th, 2012 at 5:15pm:
I'll be rolling everyone into one large group, so I'll need you guys to work with me on the details, as I give you guys little nudges in certain directions.

Cool. Smiley

IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #31 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 6:17pm
Print Post  
Hawk, if you get a minute, shoot me an email, as I need to work out your actions in Thomasville to get this rolling again.

YIM  
IP Logged

Hawk
Avenger

Reply #32 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
I sent you one.

IP Logged

Thunderbolt
Justice Leaguer

Reply #33 - Jun 17th, 2012 at 12:27am
Print Post  
Good.. I'd like to get involved with the full group of heroes.  Oh.. I'm mailing you an updated version of Thunderbolt Dom.
Nothing's changed really just added a few notes.

Also dom... is there anything preventing Thunderbolt for going to guardian's Ilse and talking with the A.I. defense computer?

I'm sure its designed to warn intruders away... Thunderbolt does not want to intrude but actually talk with the AI.   mostly to ask it if it has any information it can provide on the guardians status.  Does it have any protocols to form a New Team of Guardians after a certain point of time and how much self-determination it has to set its own directives?

Thunderbolt only needs to get close enough to the isle to get the AI to send out a defense system to warn him away... at which point TB could approach no closer but then get to talk with the computer...assuming its willing to speak in any depth.
« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2012 at 12:28am by Thunderbolt »  

GTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

dsumner
Monitor

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #34 - Jun 17th, 2012 at 12:47am
Print Post  
At the moment, BSI isn't letting anyone near the Guardians HQ, but more on that later.  Wink

YIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Topic Tools

>