Normal Topic By the way, I'm back to work on stuff (Read 662 times)
davew
Avenger

Designer

By the way, I'm back to work on stuff
Apr 18th, 2010 at 6:40pm
Print Post  
Just wanted everyone to know that the V&V freebies will be returning very soon... I had to take a couple of weeks off due to wrapping the end of the school semester up and I've got a bunch of my clients out of control right now (I am a community based youth mental health case manager right now as day job interests go)... but I'm wrapping up the used bookstore that dsumner suggested and for the second playset I'm tinkering with the interior map of a UFO.

Also, if anyone is interested I'm playing around with common home interiors... apartments, small suburbia homes, the insides of single wide trailers, and I've been putting together my first professional mini adventure to see how I do in that area...

"If The Truth Can Be Told, So As To Be Understood, It Will Be Believed."- Terence Mckenna
IP Logged

Super Soccer Mom
Sidekick

I Love V&V!

Re: By the way, I'm back to work on stuff
Reply #1 - Apr 18th, 2010 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
davew wrote on Apr 18th, 2010 at 6:40pm:
Just wanted everyone to know that the V&V freebies will be returning very soon... I had to take a couple of weeks off due to wrapping the end of the school semester up and I've got a bunch of my clients out of control right now (I am a community based youth mental health case manager right now as day job interests go)... but I'm wrapping up the used bookstore that dsumner suggested and for the second playset I'm tinkering with the interior map of a UFO.Also, if anyone is interested I'm playing around with common home interiors... apartments, small suburbia homes, the insides of single wide trailers, and I've been putting together my first professional mini adventure to see how I do in that area...

It sounds like you have an impressive career and good balance between your gaming life and your real life. That's encouraging!

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Re: By the way, I'm back to work on stuff
Reply #2 - Apr 22nd, 2010 at 5:12pm
Print Post  
Glad to hear it, Dave!  We're looking forward to seeing what exciting stuff you have for us!   Smiley

IP Logged

>