Normal Topic Intercrime: Hostile Takeover for V&V 2.1 On Sale Now (Read 1588 times)
Monkey House Jack
Sidekick

I Love V&V!

Intercrime: Hostile Takeover for V&V 2.1 On Sale Now
Jul 4th, 2010 at 1:19am
Print Post  
THE FIRST ADVENTURE FOR VILLAINS AND VIGLANTES™ 2.1 HAS BEEN RELEASED!
Official Press Release- July 4, 2010

INTERCRIME: HOSTILE TAKEOVER™ FROM MONKEY HOUSE GAMES™ ON SALE NOW!

VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ is back from MONKEY HOUSE GAMES™! On its first day of sale the new VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ 2.1 hit the Number One spot of RPGNow’s Hottest Items List and also the Number One spot on DriveThruRPG’s Hottest Small Press List. 

Now on sale from Monkey House Games, INTERCRIME: HOSTILE TAKEOVER™ is the first adventure for VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ 2.1. INTERCRIME: HOSTILE TAKEOVER™ is written and illustrated by JEFF DEE and adapted for VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ by JACK HERMAN. It launches your superhero team into a war with Intercrime, one of the most dangerous criminal organizations in the V&V™ Universe.

“Intercrime: Hostile Takeover for Villains and Vigilantes 2.1 comes bundled with Intercrime: Hostile takeover for Living Legends at no additional charge,” announced author, artist and Monkey House Games co-founder Jeff Dee. “Conversely, everyone we have on record as having purchased Intercrime: Hostile Takeover for Living Legends will be receiving a complimentary copy of Intercrime for V&V 2.1 from Monkey House Games.”

“We’re proud to start our new adventure line with Intercrime: Hostile Takeover,” added editor and Monkey House Games co-founder Jack Herman. “It is the perfect place to begin your new V&V campaign.”

Both VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ 2.1 and INTERCRIME: HOSTILE TAKEOVER™ are on sale now at RPGnow.com.

Visit the MONKEY HOUSE GAMES™ Store at RPGnow:
http://www.rpgnow.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=3246

VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ is the classic tabletop superhero role-playing game created by Jeff Dee and Jack Herman. LIVING LEGENDS™ is the point-based tabletop superhero role-playing game sequel by Jeff Dee set in the VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ Universe. VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™, LIVING LEGENDS™ and INTERCRIME: HOSTILE TAKEOVER™ are trademarks of MONKEY HOUSE GAMES™.

MONKEY HOUSE GAMES™ is the game company created by Jeff Dee and Jack Herman for the release of all material relating to the VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ Universe, and is the exclusive source for officially authorized VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ role-playing game material.

For further information, please visit www.monkeyhousegames.com or just type www.villainsandvigilantes.com ; into your browser

Stay connected with VILLAINS AND VIGILANTES™ and MONKEY HOUSE GAMES™ on Facebook.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY FROM MONKEY HOUSE GAMES!!!!    

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Re: Intercrime: Hostile Takeover for V&V 2.1 On Sale Now
Reply #1 - Jul 4th, 2010 at 1:28am
Print Post  
Monkey House Jack wrote on Jul 4th, 2010 at 1:19am:
For further information, please visit www.monkeyhousegames.com or just type www.villainsandvigilantes.com  into your browser

Jack, is www.villainsandvigilantes.com up and running? As I just checked it, and got nada.

"There is no such things as a dangerous weapon, only dangerous men."

"Nemo me impune lacessit"
YIM  
IP Logged

Monkey House Jack
Sidekick

I Love V&V!

Reply #2 - Jul 4th, 2010 at 7:56pm
Print Post  
That's very strange. Right now it should just carry you over to the Monkey House Games site. I just tired it now and that's what it did for me.

If you keep having that problem, please let me know.

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #3 - Jul 4th, 2010 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
Monkey House Jack wrote on Jul 4th, 2010 at 7:56pm:
That's very strange. Right now it should just carry you over to the Monkey House Games site. I just tired it now and that's what it did for me.

If you keep having that problem, please let me know.

Okay, it seems to be working now, as I was redirected to the Monkey House Games site. Any plans on getting a full blown V&V website up and running?

YIM  
IP Logged

Troy...
Apprentice

Reply #4 - Jul 4th, 2010 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
I just got the bundle pack!

IP Logged

Monkey House Jack
Sidekick

I Love V&V!

Reply #5 - Jul 5th, 2010 at 10:56am
Print Post  
@dsumner:

At the moment, we have no such plans. Right now in this early stage of our company launch it probably for the best that it redirect to Monkey House Games. But maybe we can do somerhing different with it one day. if we did, what sort of stuff would like to see there?

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #6 - Jul 5th, 2010 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
Monkey House Jack wrote on Jul 5th, 2010 at 10:56am:
@dsumner:

At the moment, we have no such plans. Right now in this early stage of our company launch it probably for the best that it redirect to Monkey House Games. But maybe we can do somerhing different with it one day. if we did, what sort of stuff would like to see there?  

Well to start, I'd suggest moving all of the V&V material, currently on the Unigames site, over there. As well as creating a V&V store to sell V&V related products.

YIM  
IP Logged

>