Poll
Poll Question: Which hero would you be buds with?
bars   pie

Manta-Man    
  2 (28.6%)
Enforcer    
  1 (14.3%)
Laserfire    
  1 (14.3%)
Blizzard    
  1 (14.3%)
Lightning-Fist    
  1 (14.3%)
Nomad    
  0 (0.0%)
Skyhawk    
  1 (14.3%)
Magnetor    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 7
« Created by: Baretta on: Dec 31st, 2014 at 1:49am »
Normal Topic Which hero would you most likely be buds with? (Read 1311 times)
Baretta
Avenger

Former V&V Player

Which hero would you most likely be buds with?
Dec 31st, 2014 at 1:49am
Print Post  
If you were living in the world of V&V, which hero would you most want to pal around with? Kinda like Jimmy Olsen hanging out with Superman only you'd be cooler than Jimmy Olsen.

Since the poll allows eight choices, I included the Crusaders, the two heroes from the revised rulebook, and two heroes from the Dragon magazine ads.

I left out Shatterman and Condor from the V&V comic since they already hang out together.

IP Logged

Display Name
Justice Leaguer

I Love V&V!

Re: Which hero would you most likely be buds with?
Reply #1 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 7:33am
Print Post  
I've always thought of Laserfire as being a kid, but most of these guys are.  Manta Man is the oldest at 30 and Enforcer is 27.  Yeesh!  They're ALL too young to relate to this old geezer!

When I first was introduced to V&V I was about Laserfire's age (15,) so he would probably be the person I would relate to most ("Dude!  I'm totally grounded for sneaking out the other night!  Did you get in trouble, too?")

I voted for Manta Man, though, 'cuz it's probably similar to hanging out with Bruce Wayne.

IP Logged

Guardian7
Avenger

VOLCANO MAN!!!

Reply #2 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 10:48am
Print Post  
Kinda with DN here...

Younger... I would have picked probably Blizzard... Because the ice formations are boss!!!

As an adult... Enforcer... Cause as his pal... If he was knocked out, I could us his special guns!!!

I'm not a bad shot... Once hit an ace of space directly on a playing card using a muzzleloader at 25 yards... And it was windy.

I went with my adult self cause the younger one would have died... LOL

IP Logged

Ranger
Justice Leaguer

Also known as Dracos!

Reply #3 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 6:33pm
Print Post  
Lightning-Fist: Too many years of martial arts to have chosen anyone else regardless of what age. As a kid I'd have wanted to been his sidekick and as an adult worked with him in a Marvel(ous) Team-up. Smiley

Plus his street level persona would be easier for a blue collar stiff like me to have a beer with after pounding the bad guys.

aka Dracos aka DarkStar aka Star Guard

IP Logged

>