Normal Topic Triplicate Girl/Duo Damsel/Duplicate Girl (Read 138 times)
Display Name
Justice Leaguer

I Love V&V!

Triplicate Girl/Duo Damsel/Duplicate Girl
Jun 16th, 2020 at 12:12am
Print Post  
Hmm...  So, my question regards the "Earth-247" version specifically.
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/duplicate-girl/4005-1262/

The question is: "So what happens when Luornu has split into three (different) people and one of them meets the perfect guy who (in reality) is 'The Perfect Guy For Her'?"

1) No more interest in "merging" with the other two.  At all.

...but wait!  What happens if she *does*?  Do the other two automatically receive all intimate knowledge of Mr. Perfect?  Do they get JEALOUS?  (Heaven forbid!)  Do they impersonate their twin (because, you know, "intimate knowledge") and sample the wares?

...but we all know that Luornu #x is smart enough to avoid that silliness!  And even WARN her partner of her (two) twin sisters who know nearly everything about her!  She'll probably demand that code words be used with all encounters to ensure authenticity!  Lol!

Sadly, most guys would probably ignore these silly demands and fall into "the same ol' trap" of her twins.  ie: deal-breaker and heart-breaker.

Note: all of this would apply to each twin (consider the "Luornu #x" reference, above.)

Edit: Also note that merging would NOT be necessary for a little "treacherous impersonation" to take place!  Wink

Edit, Edit, and MORE trouble!  Sooner or later, the Call for the Greater Good will require her to merge with her twins.
« Last Edit: Jun 16th, 2020 at 12:20am by Display Name »  

IP Logged

Display Name
Justice Leaguer

I Love V&V!

Re: Triplicate Girl/Duo Damsel/Duplicate Girl
Reply #1 - Jun 16th, 2020 at 12:23am
Print Post  
Oh, my goodness!  So many edits!

2) You think a woman is crazy with ONE personality?!  Try three MERGED and potentially INCOMPATIBLE personalities!  Oh, you know what I mean by "incompatible!"  Like when a personality that is happily involved with the right guy merges with two single personalities!

Edit.  AGAIN?!
So I'm guessing that "Triplicate Girl" would "devolve" into three separate individuals (eventually.)

Edit.  Oh, NO!  The grand finale!
This is the ORIGIN story!  lol!  Triplicate Girl's powers manifested at the WRONG TIME in her life and caused her to split into three different lives!  Each "sister" *hates* the others!  Now, the Greater Good has called them to overcome their differences and inspire a Lifetime movie to empower women everywhere!  Oh, and rake in the sales from the movie license!

Edit (for game mechanical purposes ONLY)
Movie licenses or other types of media licenses are not limited by normal character rewards and are negotiated on a case-by-case basis from the GM.  It's conceivable and maybe likely that player characters could become millionaires or better in a single transaction that occurs outside of normal rewards.
« Last Edit: Jun 16th, 2020 at 2:03am by Display Name »  

IP Logged

>