Normal Topic Jeff Dee (Read 187 times)
Display Name
Justice Leaguer

I Love V&V!

Jeff Dee
Dec 9th, 2020 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
I am *not* a fan of Jeff Dee.  His betrayal of the fans in 1987 when he stopped publishing V&V pretty much ended any possibility of that.

Do you know why Most Wanted: Vol 2 didn't get published?  It's because Jeff Dee did *not* fulfill his *contractual* obligation to finish it.  He submitted the art, yes.  But he never submitted the character data.  Scott Bizar was incredibly gracious about it in that he refused to release MW:2 until Jeff submitted the character data.  But Jeff never did.  And then in 2010, Jeff attempted to hijack V&V by illegally publishing new material for it.  Only the fact that the copywrite/trademark/whatever for V&V expired did he get off the hook for his *illegal* actions.  Too bad.  Not only did he betray the fans, but he betrayed the person who *made* him.  And he betrayed Scott *illegally.*  And in the end didn't have to face the consequences.

My beef with the fans is their blind loyalty to such a slimy weasel.  If you're a fan of Jeff Dee, then my opinion is that you support a villain.  And, like a true villain, he doesn't care about you.  He only wants to use your loyalty to pay him.

This is why I say that "Jeff Dee fans will buy his used toilet paper."  It's very obvious to me that they will because of their blind loyalty.  And the sad part is that he didn't even have to use a Mind Control/Emotion Control power/device to achieve this.

Edit: 2 Timothy 4:3 (King James version)
For the time will come when they (people) will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
« Last Edit: Dec 9th, 2020 at 8:36pm by Display Name »  

IP Logged

Paul
Galactus

It's all about blowin'
shit up.

Re: Jeff Dee
Reply #1 - Dec 9th, 2020 at 8:43pm
Print Post  
Man you should go back to some old threads on this board from years ago when all this was taking place. Some major vitriol flying around lol.

Anticipation of death is worse than death itself -- Steven Segal

IP Logged

Display Name
Justice Leaguer

I Love V&V!

Re: Jeff Dee
Reply #2 - Dec 9th, 2020 at 8:46pm
Print Post  
(Like)

IP Logged

>