Normal Topic She Hulk trailer and a mere mention of World War Hulk (Read 201 times)
Display Name
Justice Leaguer

I Love V&V!

She Hulk trailer and a mere mention of World War Hulk
Mar 1st, 2022 at 6:23pm
Print Post  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQxMlUL2J_A

The person posting the video only mentions the possibility that the She Hulk series might lead into World War Hulk.  He doesn't say anything else about it.

Personally, I think that there's going to have to be a major incident to kick off World War Hulk.  So far, Secretary Ross (he got a promotion from general in Civil War) is the only person who has a problem with the Hulk.  Plus, Marvel has only introduced two members of the Illuminati, haven't they?  Strange and Iron Man.  I could see Tony Stark as a member of the Illuminati, but Rhodey doesn't seem like the kind of person who would go along with something like that.

Of course, it's easy to imagine the actors wanting to banish Mark Ruffalo before he leaks any more spoilers!  Cheesy

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Re: She Hulk trailer and a mere mention of World War Hulk
Reply #1 - Mar 17th, 2022 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
We have seen they will be bringing back Professor X/Patrick Stewart, at least for a cameo in the new Dr. Strange movie.

And they also had Black Bolt in the short-lived Inhumans TV show, though they likely would rather pretend that doesn't exist.

IP Logged

>