Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Agent: Omega (Read 10137 times)
THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Agent: Omega
Jan 14th, 2012 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
My newest Character in John's Campaign.

Name: Agent Omega
Identity: Agent Omega                            Level: 8(14)(+3/-3)
Side:  Chess Black                                    Sex: Male
Age:    28                                                   Training:Str
Experience:104,903                        Occupation: Agent of Chess Black
Powers: 7                                                  Clearance:Special -23            
1.      Regeneration 1 HR between Turns
2.      Regeneration PR: 2.7 PR Between Turns
3.      Heightened End B +14
4.      Vibratory Powers: Pr 5 R=Touch Defense -2D10+1 damage Received, Damage 2D8 Touch Only, Phase Ability, 20% to Vibrate an item apart
5.      Power Blast: R= 19”, Dam 1D20
6.      Weakness Detection: 5’ Range, Glean 1 Weakness, +4 To Hit
7. Willpower A: Body/ Mental Control
W. Tabla Rasa. Omega has no memories prior to the last few months.
W. Prejudice- He's just plain Creepy.

Weight: 200             Basic Hits: 4             Agility Mod:0
Strength:11                                           Intelligence:10
Endurance:27                                       Agility:21
Charisma:11                                         Will:12
Hit Mods: (1)x(3.4 )x(1)x(2.2)x(1.1)=8.2        Hits:33
Healing:3.2                                             Power:81
Inventing:2 Pt/ 30%                                          Movement:59
Carrying:403                                           HTH: 1D6
Damage Mod:+2+1                                    Accuracy:+4+1

Det. Hidden:16%                                      Det. Danger:20%
Height:5”10"                                               Wealth:9
Knowledge Areas:
Tumbling
Dodge x4 -5 to be hit
Law Enforcement
Fine Arts- Violin
Martial Arts x3 +4 To Hit HTH
CHESS Equip: Suit/ID/Comm
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2012 at 9:54pm by THE ONI »  

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Re: Agent: Omega
Reply #1 - Jan 14th, 2012 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
I'll add the stroyline and history later.

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #2 - Jan 14th, 2012 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
What, no pic?  Wink

"There is no such things as a dangerous weapon, only dangerous men."

"Nemo me impune lacessit"
YIM  
IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #3 - Jan 14th, 2012 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
Geez, I just rolled him up last night. To reference your other post about Random or Created I was working with John for a week on a pre created idea but could not nail it down. Rolled a random and came up with him. I'll get AMG to Ink me something after we flesh him out.

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #4 - Jan 14th, 2012 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
I like him,  something tells me this guy will be interesting to run. And the fun part is, he was totally random, just minor tweaks!

But we all know the Public Eye can kick his ass.

I am scary, very, very scary.
IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #5 - Jan 14th, 2012 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
THE ONI wrote on Jan 14th, 2012 at 4:52pm:
Geez, I just rolled him up last night. To reference your other post about Random or Created I was working with John for a week on a pre created idea but could not nail it down. Rolled a random and came up with him. I'll get AMG to Ink me something after we flesh him out. 

Just kidding about the pic. I've got some of AMGs stuff, with me kicking around some ideas for a couple of new commissions. I really need to scan his stuff, and post it, but it's kind of large. And he REALLY needs to put a portfolio together, as there are some people I know who'd be interested in looking at his work.

Can't wait to read his back story.
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2012 at 6:20pm by dsumner »  

YIM  
IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #6 - Jan 14th, 2012 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
John wrote on Jan 14th, 2012 at 5:05pm:
I like him,  something tells me this guy will be interesting to run. And the fun part is, he was totally random, just minor tweaks!

But we all know the Public Eye can kick his ass.

The Public Eye?

YIM  
IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #7 - Jan 14th, 2012 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
My newest player character for when Oni wants to run a game.

IP Logged

Ranger
Justice Leaguer

Also known as Dracos!

Reply #8 - Jan 14th, 2012 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
Agent Omega

I like the name  Cool

aka Dracos aka DarkStar aka Star Guard

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #9 - Jan 14th, 2012 at 7:42pm
Print Post  
John wrote on Jan 14th, 2012 at 6:22pm:

Did you post him yet?

YIM  
IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #10 - Jan 14th, 2012 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
Agent Omega: Beginnings?

That time again, huh, Doc. I get it, you've got a job to do. We all have things we have to do sometimes.

You don't even have to ask the questions this time. I think I got 'em all.

What do I remember about my past since our last session?? Nothing. At least not anything prior to waking up in the middle of all that bloody mess a month ago. Yeah, I know, repetition helps. Right. I wake up in the mud. No idea how I got there or why. Screams everywhere around me as well as shots being fired. Lot's of smoke. I see people who look like me running from a whole bunch of things that don't look like me. The ones who don't look like me are killing and kidnapping the ones who do. Simple logic. Kill anything not like me.

How did I feel when I killed the first Mercenary?? I didn't. I don't feel things like that and I'm not now. No I don't know why. Seems normal enough to me but then I guess it would wouldn't it?? I simply took him by the Helmet and Boom. That was it. Move on to the next one. Robotic? Not really, more like methodical, sensible.Necessary.

Why did I save the girl? I didn't. She was a side effect. The Merc was grabbing her, he had his back to me. Advantage was mine, I took the advantage. I'm not the Hero type. That's what I believe your Colonel Strong is for. Now to be honest I would have saved him. Value in that choice. He can take out more enemies and watch my back. That's what a Hero does, right?

Do I know how I got to be the way I am? That was a loaded question the first time you asked me but I guess you meant "do I remember where my abilities came from.?" No. I don't remember anything before that day so technically that means I always had them. I wouldn't say I was surprised when I first used them that day. A better term would be,  interested.

Did I miss anything, Doc?

« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2012 at 8:07pm by THE ONI »  

IP Logged

Hawk
Avenger

Reply #11 - Jan 15th, 2012 at 7:24pm
Print Post  
John wrote on Jan 14th, 2012 at 5:05pm:
I like him,  something tells me this guy will be interesting to run

Don't you mean "KILL". Cool

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #12 - Jan 15th, 2012 at 7:33pm
Print Post  
dsumner wrote on Jan 14th, 2012 at 7:42pm:
John wrote on Jan 14th, 2012 at 6:22pm:

Did you post him yet? 

The Public Eye

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #13 - Jan 16th, 2012 at 7:00pm
Print Post  
Agent Omega: Beginnings Part II

They don't trust me. I don't blame them. I don't trust them either. Take an unknown like me into the fold? I doubt it. No memory, No history. No trust. Simple.

A few more visits with The Doc and I'll start to "remember" things. Not really. I can't remember a thing. Of course I can't do too much too quickly. Maybe a house, or a stream, could be a colored door. Something to make it look like I'm making progress. I'm not. Everything is blank. It's not foggy, it's just not there at all.

They're watching me. Probably bugged my room, maybe hidden cameras in the motion detectors. Wouldn't be surprised. I'd do it too. Not just the room. Feels like somebody's watching me all the time. Can't catch them but he's there. Maybe a she. Who knows. Not me.

Most here just ignore me. Fine by me. I'd just as soon ignore them. Little interaction as possible. No contact. I don't like contact. No, I don't know why. Maybe the shield.  My "Shakes."

I don't sleep much. Try not to. You never know who's coming and when. Gotta keep the shields up. More ways then one. Something took me out. I have scars, lot's of them. Don't mind the look, not my style. I have a style? Who knows. Don't like that someone took me out.

Go along. Answer the questions I don't know the answers to. Watch my back. Time will come to go. No cash, no contacts, no friends. No Memory.

IP Logged

Gerry
Justice Leaguer

Graak kill Blue Skins! />

Reply #14 - Jan 17th, 2012 at 12:38am
Print Post  
I like this character. Maybe Coldsteel needs to be in CHESS Black too....

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #15 - Jan 17th, 2012 at 8:11pm
Print Post  
Gerry,

Are you going to post Coldsteel??

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #16 - Jan 17th, 2012 at 8:23pm
Print Post  
You did wake up in a bloody mess a month ago.  That is when you found the paper with the name Clay Osbourn.  You screamed, then then blacked out.

You then remember waking up in pitch darkness, you screamed and then passed out.

You then remember waking up in a hospital,  you didn't scream.  You didn't pass out.   It was  A CHESS hospital and they were very, non talkative until you met   Cathy Young, your psychologist.    And  Dean Mathers, your physical therapist.

Both nice and helpful but  they never seem to look you in the eyes.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #17 - Jan 17th, 2012 at 9:09pm
Print Post  
Now I'm scared.......

IP Logged

Gerry
Justice Leaguer

Reply #18 - Jan 17th, 2012 at 10:22pm
Print Post  
THE ONI wrote on Jan 17th, 2012 at 8:11pm:
Gerry,

Are you going to post Coldsteel??

I need to. Between being sick and working too many hours at work since Christmas Day (though the checks have been nice), I haven't had a chance to do his journal. I also want to get some art commissioned for him as well.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #19 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 12:49pm
Print Post  
Agent Omega: Memories

First Memory. Pain. First Reaction. Scream until my throat is raw. Black out. No more Pain.

Second Memory. More Pain. Trapped in Blackness. Can't move, only Scream. Nowhere to go. Black out. No more pain.

Third Memory. Wake up in a Hospital? Less pain. Too Much Light. At the time I don't even know what a Hospital, Pain or Light even are.

Just a Blank Slate.
« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2012 at 3:23pm by THE ONI »  

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #20 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 6:05pm
Print Post  

This is how I picture him to look.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #21 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 8:16pm
Print Post  
OK, Intersesting. When you first mentioned the fact that he was offended by the mere sight of Modi ( I have to get that post in this weekend) I immediately thought of Loki. Then I pictured a thinner version of Walt Simonsons Loki, without the helmet of course. Dark short cropped hair, slightly receding in a V shape.

IP Logged

Gerry
Justice Leaguer

Reply #22 - Feb 8th, 2012 at 9:45pm
Print Post  
You know, the more I go over reading about this character, the more I think John should run a super powered black ops game like Suicide Squad (which was once my favorite DC comic alongside All Star Squadron)

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #23 - Feb 29th, 2012 at 8:03pm
Print Post  
  Interesting day I guess. Doc won't look me in the eyes. Wanna be Doc won't either. Somethings up.

Saw clips of the "Hero" Modi today on the view screens here. Guessing it's all propoganda. He's all overdone biceps and overdone gestures. Just looking at him offends me for some reason.

Got the call today. Getting a new handler it seems. Seer. Brainy type with some braun. Looks like their going to turn me loose on something. We'll see how it goes. Maybe I make it. Short leash I'm sure. Got no other options right now.

I'm no Hero.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #24 - Mar 3rd, 2012 at 11:48pm
Print Post  
  Sure Doc, I'll tell you all about it.

Seer takes me on board the jet where Kid Nemesis is already waiting. Seer looks like he's trying to figure it out before we get there. Told you, Brainy type. Nemesis looks like he's about ready to jump out of his seat. Seems like the Kid needs action. Like an addiction.

Once we get to the Hospice the two of them head to the back. I follow. I'm the third wheel. Figuring I'm just there to be checked out. Tested. There both faster than me. Neither is as careful as me. Open the basement door and Bam out comes the Speedster. Betty Blitz. Shots Fire. Linda Luger. I stay back.

The two of them head to an upper story window to get at Penny Panzer. I wait for the smoke to clear and head for a nice empty open basement door. At least I thought it was empty.

Inside is Mary Mauser. She's taunting an orderly. He's tied to a chair. Perfectly tied and gagged. Artistically. I try to take her out and miss. I hit the orderly instead. He never saw it coming. He was still alive. Mary shoots and does a nice job on the gas main behind me. I get lucky with a shot and she's down. Then it gets weird. She turns into a someone completely different. Shimmers. Evil chick is now ready to retire nurse. I'm OK with weird it seems. I grab the two of them and head to another room. Their both victims. They don't need to die.

Lot's of noise up top. Seer and Kid Nemesis. I have no idea what's going on. Have a run in with Flaxen Saxon. Pretty and Scary. Seems I'm OK with Scary too. I take her out. She morphs. I leave her.

Time to go up. Lot's of shots and sounded like something just went Boom into the side of the house. I should be nervous. I'm not.

Instead I'm in awe. Standing in front of me is The Man. Colonel Democracy. Never heard of him but I want to do whatever he asks. I guess I like him so much my own uniform morphs. I'm dressed like Sergeant Stripes, at least that's what he says.

Colonel Marshall Strong shows up with Cold Steel. No doubt who's in charge now.

More issues. Auntie Aryian, Sturmstaffel, and to top it off. The Ubermensch. Right. I have no idea who any of these people are. Seer and Colonel Marshall Strong figure it all out. Something about somebody named Desmond Drake and his Spectacles?? I didn't really get all of it.

Finally it's getting to be too much. I can here whats going on when I get close to the room Strong is in. Desmond Drake is a dying patient and he's not letting go. Things are going to get a lot worse. I know what I have to do.

It was simple really. Just phase through the wall behind Drake. Set a Vibratory pattern through my palm and press it to his chest. Simple terms. I just killed him. You Ok Doc?? You look a little pale. Well things got better after that.

There must have been a lot I missed. Kid Nemesis looked really bad. They kept him somewhere else on the Jet. Seer looked almost as bad physically but somehow looked even worse in other ways. Your kind of ways, Doc. Maybe we should start taking numbers.

I had some time to think while on the flight back Doc. Kinda convenient that Great Hero Colonel Strong was there to save the day, huh?? Lucky someone else was there to do the dirty work too. Can't have The Hero doing things like that. Murder is Murder Doc and no, I didn't feel anything special when I did it.

At first I thought maybe I was a Weapon. Then I realized I shouldn't flatter myself. I'm no more than a tool to you people. Look Doc, I've answered all your questions for the last few months. How about a few from me?? Simple ones.

Who Am I??

AND

What did you people do to Me??

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #25 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 1:13am
Print Post  
"What we did to you, other than help you through your recent difficulty, is absoulty nothing.  As per your other question, I am not at liberty to discuss that with you at the present."   CHESS psychologist Cathy Young.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #26 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
Great Doc. Then maybe you can tell me who is at Liberty to discuss My Life with Me...??

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #27 - Mar 10th, 2012 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
  Hey, Doc. Yeah I know, not my day, not my time. It's just that there's this thing. Well it's not a thing, it's dreams. Not really dreams plural. Just one Dream. You see I have it every night for as long as I can remember. Yeah I know, I don't remember very far back. Too me it's forever. I don't get much sleep as it is Doc. Never know who's outside the door, under the bed, in the closet.

Each night it's the same. There's a bridge in front of me and I start walking on it. I can't see what's below me or too either side. Fog, something else blocks my vision. I just walk. No idea how long. Eventually I come to the end of the bridge and I just wake up. That's it. Nothing earth shattering. Just the bridge and the walk. Look, Doc, it's gotta mean something right??? Can you help me Doc???

Please??

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #28 - May 5th, 2012 at 1:23am
Print Post  
After proving himself an asset to CHESS,  Agent Omega was given a dossier on his past.

He was Dominic Pesce, a mob hit man.  He was assigned to "rub out"  Policeman Clay Osborn.   Osborn managed to shoot and kill Pesce.     Pesce was autopsied and sewn up.  The day before he was to be released to his family for burial, he woke up, screamed and passed out.   CHESS was called in, Pesce was tranquilised and finally awoken under CHESS observation. 

Congradulations, you now know excatly what CHESS knows.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #29 - May 6th, 2012 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
  So let me get this straight Doc. I was Dominic Pesce, a Mob Hit Man. I was killed by a Police officer named Clay Osborn. I used to be Dead but now for some unknown reason I am alive??

Sorry, Doc, but somehow none of this seems real to me. No matter what you tell me about my so called past it still doesn't mean anything if I can't remember it. It's like it still isn't real if I don't remember living it.

I thought knowing something was going to help but it just doesn't do anything for me. I don't remember a family, friends or anything like that. It's not all coming back to me in a great big wave of emotion. None of that stuff. So here's the real beginning because I don't care about the past.

I am Agent Omega, because that's all I have to hang on to right now. I am alive and I plan on staying that way. No one is ever going to take anything away from me ever again.

By the way Doc. I've been her for a few months and pretty much laid my life on the line for this organization.

Who do I see about getting a Paycheck??

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #30 - May 10th, 2012 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
Updated Character Sheet

IP Logged

dsumner
Justice Leaguer

Oppresser of worlds

Reply #31 - May 11th, 2012 at 11:41am
Print Post  
THE ONI wrote on May 10th, 2012 at 9:44pm:
Updated Character Sheet

Ummm...I don't see it.

YIM  
IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #32 - May 11th, 2012 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
Not an attachment. Updated in the very first post.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #33 - May 12th, 2012 at 12:20pm
Print Post  
Picture of Agent Omega for his CHESS ID Card

thumbnail_8_.jpg ( 15 KB | 7 Downloads )
thumbnail_8_.jpg

IP Logged

Gerry
Justice Leaguer

Reply #34 - May 12th, 2012 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
LOL!

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #35 - May 12th, 2012 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
OK. Get rid of the blood and the scream and I pretty much picture him looking like Bale with the outfit from Equilibrium and a white Omega symbol over his heart.

IP Logged

Gerry
Justice Leaguer

Reply #36 - May 12th, 2012 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
THE ONI wrote on May 12th, 2012 at 12:53pm:
OK. Get rid of the blood and the scream and I pretty much picture him looking like Bale with the outfit from Equilibrium and a white Omega symbol over his heart.

I can see that too.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #37 - May 19th, 2012 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
  OK, Doc, here we go again.

Yesterday was let's just say, different. By the way, that Rita Schwartz you indroduced me to, she was really different. Anyway, I got hooked up with Cold Steel and later on with Modi for our visit to New York. Bree Cake went along too. I don't think she liked me too much.

We got to the Cemetery to see the Eidiolan AKA Eddie Dolan without any problems. Messy place for a cemetery. Real crowded. People think I'm strange, what's so odd about cleaning up after yourself. Garbage everywhere. That bothered me for some reason. Anyway, Bree smoothes things over with the cops so we can talk to Eddie after everyone leaves. Modi asks some questions about what he remembers. All the same stuff everyone else has been asking him. I intoroduce myself and we compare notes. As far as I am concerned my  mission is accomplished. I was supposed to meet the other Dead but not Dead guy.

Modi decides to take out that offensive Hammer of his and shine it's light on Eddie. Oh yeah, it's not Modi that offends me, it's that vile Hammer of his and it's light. Trust me Doc, Modi's no prize either. He shines the light and I get away from it. Do me a favor Doc?? See if you can put the word in with somebody on high, I really would rather not work with him again. He's OK I guess, but that Hammer is just plain rude.

I have no idea what he sees with his light and I don't care. While the cops are looking for another cop I start looking around. I see a basement door open at one of the Mausoleums and decide to take a look. Looks like cop feet atb the bottom of the steps but they are being dragged, not walking. I call for the "Heroes" and we take a walk downstairs. Garden tools, dirt and a low ceiling. Also a hole with the rubble coming outwards. Not a good sign when your in a buildings basement in a Cemetery. Really not a good sign.

Modi and Cold Steel muscle in the front and start crawling through the tunnel. Good for them, they can go first. It smells bad. I hear some action in front and for some reason decide to go through. I mean go through them with my "Shakes". I nearly had a heart attack when I just missed running into Modi's Hammer. That shouldn't happen Doc, I had my emotions turned off if you know what I mean.

Ghouls. Things that eat the dead. Not much too look at. Not much for conversation. Even worse then me. That was a joke Doc. I guess I shouldn't do that.

Few seconds later some really big Ghoul looking thing comes through the wall at us. Other Ghouls were already blabbing about him. Flannerty. Flannerty the Ghast. They alse were blabbing about Greenberg their "Master." Did I mention you don't want to hear this type of stuff in a Graveyard at night? We take out the thing and move back upstairs through a new entrance Modi made by overdoing it again.

Guess what we see??? The Greenberg Mausoleum.What a coincidence, you can't make this stuff up. I was going to shake through and open the door from the inside. Modi rips them open instead. Whatever. After looking around for a minute we see the resting place of Alan Greenberg. Modi opens the door and pulls out the lifelss body. It's a regualr corpse. Looks like he's been dead and decaying for a few years now. Odd thing. Hands are dirty, nothing else is and the clothes look well kept. Now it gets weird.

Outta nowhere comes this black smoke and it heads straight into Greenbergs corpse. Greenberg doesn't look like a corpse anymore and he moves quick. Him and Modi start to tangle and just like you guessed. He digs his teeth into Modi's neck. Me and Coldsteel get a few shots off and I study him a bit.  He stares at Modi for a second and then Modi pounds him. Black smoke goes away out the roof. Pretty sure we haven't seen the last of him so maybe someone should tell old man Monty to send some specialists back there or something.

Well the next thing we hear is a voice from outside asking "Is everybody in there?" It's a skinny fifteen yer old kid in a Rush T-shirt. remeber Rush Doc?? Power Tro. Lot's of A sharps and...Sorry.

The kid seems happy cause since were all together it's easy for this fifteen year old to kill us all. Great. Modi and Cold Steel seem to recognize the name of Melvin Sharples from something they read. Seems he really is a dangerous terror and maybe too much for us. Modi goes nuts. What a shock. Modi knocked him into next week and they went at it someplace else. I figure all is well when of course next me and Cold Steel hear a woman scream. Bree of course.

We both run over and we see Rita with a bloody knife and Bree with a bloody stomach. Rita is speaking in some Language we do not understand. Almost sounded like fast Gregorian chant or something. Anyway we go at Rita. Bloody knife makes her the bad guy. Girl, lady, whatever.

I take one shot to stop her from making another stab at Bree. It looks like it hurts her but the old Lady does not go down. She gestures and the earth tries to grab me. Next thing I see is the earth becomes some giant Mud Monster. Cold Steel takes care of it with his Ice Blast and the whole thing is frozen solid. I hit Rita again and she backs off. This is nuts. Next thing I know is I hear something shatter and I am covered in Mud. I never saw the Monster break out. It got me from behind. I turn and just keep blasting Mud Monster. I got tired after a while. That never happened to me before. I need to speak to Dean about that one. Eventually Cold Steel ices the Mud Monsetr up and shatters him. It's almost over but Bree looks in bad shape. Cold Steel goes over and helps her along with one of the EMS fellows.

I turn to Rita and she really look sat me with hatred in her eyes. She screams in that weird manly, Indian voice. It's not important what she said. After that all she kept doing was crying about how I hurt her shoulder and asking for gary. Her Ex husband if I remeber right. She didn't sound or act the same. Maybe you'll see her next. I didn't kill her.

I think Cold Steel and Modi are in the briefing room going over everyhting that happened. Steel seems to be on to something. I never get asked to those debriefing meetings for some reason.

I really thought this was supposed to be an easy mission. I guess I was wrong.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #38 - May 19th, 2012 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
dsumner wrote on Jan 14th, 2012 at 4:14pm:
What, no pic?  Wink

I finally broke down and asked AMG to do a sketch of Omega for me.

IP Logged

AMG
Sidekick

revenge wears no wrist
watch...

Reply #39 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 12:29am
Print Post  
I completed ONE of the sketches for The ONI. I love the background of this character.

IP Logged

AMG
Sidekick

revenge wears no wrist
watch...

Reply #40 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 12:37am
Print Post  
Here's one.

IMG00749-20120608-2330.jpg ( 473 KB | 7 Downloads )
IMG00749-20120608-2330.jpg
IP Logged

AMG
Sidekick

revenge wears no wrist
watch...

Reply #41 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 12:39am
Print Post  
I did another with the "Y" wound on his chest(as described by The ONI).

IMG00748-20120608-2330.jpg ( 427 KB | 7 Downloads )
IMG00748-20120608-2330.jpg
IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #42 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
All Pics AMG did for me of Agent Omega. A little fuzzy for now since this is a shot from a camera phone I believe. if anyone is still looking for an Artist....

« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2012 at 12:50pm by THE ONI »  

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #43 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
Any comments on the pics folks?? I'm hurt.

IP Logged

Majestic
Justice Leaguer

Guardian of Earth

Reply #44 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 2:55am
Print Post  
Nice work, AMG!  Cool

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #45 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 10:46am
Print Post  
   (As Agent: Omega walks down the hallway of one of the sub levels underneath the Black Mesa he notices Dr. Kathy Young, his psychologist. Omega approaches her in a public setting, not something he would normally do)

Uh, Doc? Remember how you told me it would be good for me to get out in more of a public setting yesterday? Well I did. Turns out it really wasn't such a great idea.

Honestly, I think I prefer Cats over people.

IP Logged

Bill Kropp
Justice Leaguer

Great. Its That Guy.

Reply #46 - Jun 20th, 2012 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
how does his Touch Defense work? like invulnerability on a per attack basis?

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #47 - Jun 20th, 2012 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
It's on an attack by attack basis. When I rolled him he got Vibratory powers but one of my last characters had that so we changed the defense up.

Basically any incoming attack that hits his shields has 2d10+1 subtracted from it. Either lessens the damage or nullifies it altogether.

IP Logged

Ranger
Justice Leaguer

Also known as Dracos!

Reply #48 - Jun 20th, 2012 at 9:58pm
Print Post  
Variable Invulnerability? Smiley Just curious does it also cost PR 5 per use? That could get nasty for your character
« Last Edit: Jun 20th, 2012 at 10:00pm by Ranger »  

aka Dracos aka DarkStar aka Star Guard

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #49 - Jun 20th, 2012 at 10:09pm
Print Post  
No outrageous power cost. Since it is replacing the normal Vibratory Defense it's the same power cost as that. Can't remember if it's one or zero off the top of my head.

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #50 - Jul 28th, 2012 at 9:42am
Print Post  
   Dear Doc,

If you are reading this letter then chances are they found it while emptying out my room. Chances are I did not return from The Moevian War. Chances are I'm Dead.

I only have a few minutes so I'll be quick. They're sending me off to The Moon and The Sun?? I don't get much in the way of info for some reason. I guess they still don't trust me. They're sending me off with all the Heavy Hitters.

Colonel Strong
   Magnum
   Scion
   Glare

Rumor has it The Top Five Project are already out there. Captain Atlas and Power House too.

All that power and me too. I have a feeling they figure to send me up to draw some fire away from the rest of the "Heroes". I got a bad feeling about this trip Doc, and you know I try not to have feelings of any kind. Soemthing ain't right here.

I never knew who I was. Heck, I still don't even know What I am. It was only a few months of Life but I guess it was better than nothing.

Gotta go now. It's almost time.

Cathy I just wanted to say Thanks. Wish I could have stuck around longer.

Omega

IP Logged

Paul
Galactus

It's all about blowin'
shit up.

Reply #51 - Jul 28th, 2012 at 10:56am
Print Post  
Magnum's personal journal (which he writes while magnetically controlling a pen):

Some doctor showed me a note from Omega.  It is clear Omega had no confidence in his abilities, but ironically he was right as he died rather easily and non-heroically.  I mean Glare I expected, but I thought Omega would last a bit longer and not be holding on to Strong the whole time as if he were the last jug of water in a desert.

I'm also upset he didn't list MY name first in his letter. I mean what's up with that!!!

The icing on the cake was Psion (that whore) getting all the praise for her combat skills after I single handedly removed three baddies from battle with one attack on each.  I mean throwing that World Breaker loser into the Sun was just classic! I was actually laughing while watching his body hurl towards the sun at 7,000 mph.  That illusion chick, though hot, didn't know what hit her! BUt I have to say, even her blood stain on the wall made me horny.  And that green Jell-O creature was probably a bit surprised when I turned him/her/it into a metal bowling ball.

On a brighter note, I didn't have to use my suicide device, which is good (I think).  I can't imagine how many chicks I would have bagged after people would have been talking about that heroic act "Magnum took out the Moevian army while taking his own life. What a hero!".   Oh wait, I'd be dead so I wouldn't bag any chicks, but it would still be cool!

So what was I talking about? Oh yeah Omega and Glare. Good guys, 'ok' warriors, not good with the ladies. 

Off to my date with a mechanical blow up doll.  LOL I kid I kid....

Roll Eyes

Anticipation of death is worse than death itself -- Steven Segal

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #52 - Jul 28th, 2012 at 11:28am
Print Post  
Classic Paul!!!

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #53 - Jul 28th, 2012 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
  One Question. How is it that Magnum is about 10' Tall but still a Munchkin???

IP Logged

Paul
Galactus

It's all about blowin'
shit up.

Reply #54 - Jul 28th, 2012 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
It only looks small because I am 10' tall and 850 pounds.  Trust me, it hurts going in.  Ask Scion.

Cool

Anticipation of death is worse than death itself -- Steven Segal

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #55 - Jul 28th, 2012 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
Good Gravy. Shocked

IP Logged

THE ONI
Galactus

I Roll Too Many 20's

Reply #56 - Jan 15th, 2013 at 11:04pm
Print Post  
  Just to bring him back up because I really liked this character. If anyone didn't notice him and Omega Girl are really quite similar.

I wonder why........

IP Logged

>