Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Topic Tools
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Divine Right (Read 25241 times)
John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Re: Divine Right
Reply #140 - Aug 10th, 2013 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
Updated the Rules.

Clarified some points and  up Damsels.

The first rescued Damsel taken to your royal castle can become your Queen and is treated exactly as a Player Monarch.  Meaning BOTH have to be killed to for a player to be taken out of the game.

I am scary, very, very scary.
IP Logged

Gerry
Justice Leaguer

Graak kill Blue Skins! />

Reply #141 - Aug 11th, 2013 at 12:56am
Print Post  
No Trolls were harmed during this war. Instead, the Troll King held 2 feasts made from the corpses of Hrotarian infantry that dared to attack his entourage.

IP Logged

Paul
Galactus

It's all about blowin'
shit up.

Reply #142 - Aug 11th, 2013 at 8:04am
Print Post  
Paul (a.k.a. "The Moray Eel" - as he's known in the south western water kingdoms) played dumb on purpose, luring his enemies in, and then struck for multiple kills and strategic alliances.  Six out of nine pounds of meat were consumed during the strategic maneuvers.

Roll Eyes

Ok fine, I got lucky. REAL lucky.

Cheesy

Anticipation of death is worse than death itself -- Steven Segal

IP Logged

Gerry
Justice Leaguer

Graak kill Blue Skins! />

Reply #143 - Aug 11th, 2013 at 8:25am
Print Post  
But it was awesome lucky

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #144 - Aug 11th, 2013 at 10:25am
Print Post  
Gerry wrote on Aug 11th, 2013 at 12:56am:
No Trolls were harmed during this war. Instead, the Troll King held 2 feasts made from the corpses of Hrotarian infantry that dared to attack his entourage.

I know.  TWICE you smashed my attack.  In the same exact hex.

IP Logged

John
Galactus

The Master Cylinder

Reply #145 - Mar 23rd, 2014 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
It was a minor war, as far was wars go.  It lasted only five years.  Shucassim went out to capture a poor damsel, for Zanwee is not called the decadant for nothing.  This must have angered the gods.  They sent an Abomination to punish him.  Muetar, rightfully fearing the god’s wraith, stirred up against Shucassim.  Rhombune, as it always does, looked after itself.

A few navel battles, nothing much to talk about, and a few land skirmishes here and there.  They served no purpose, accept to wake a great sleeper.  Twice now Shucassim has woken Those Who Lurk.   Surely the gods are miffed.

Muetar rallied the Sea Dogs to their banner.  And with this the gods smiled.   They smiled, yes, and they spat too.   Spat pestilence over the scurvy sailors or Mivior.  How dare they ally themselves with the Caller of the Things That Should Not Be Called, Not Even Once, But, Never Twice, Even Though He Did Call Them Twice? 

Muetar attacked Rhombune.  And all rejoiced at Sir Mortinor took over Muetar’s armies.  Everyone but the gods who quickly gave him, and everyone else, Extreme Bowel Pox.   The gods are funny like that.

As more people died from pox than steel,   the people pleaded to the gods for mercy.  And it came.  The war endeth.

Gary 29
Jimmy 22
John 18

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Topic Tools

>